Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Gotta have to say it was quite the listening party on Saturday! Been able to catch the entire thing (even had it on my phone when I needed food) and was a great experience hearing what everyone else had on board. The chatroom was fun to hang out in as well!

I still sympathise for what happened to Jeff at the start of Disc 8, but otherwise the show had to go on. Streaming the last 3 discs myself on RadioSEGA was quite the task especially since that made me unable to sleep til about 5am, but was worth it for those waiting for the album and all the musicians that have worked so hard on it over the past few months.

And for that, I thank you all for bringing out the soundtrack to our Saturday night! And also to VizardJeffhog for putting up with all of us over the past few months as he tried to organise this thing :D

BTW StereoPixel... LOVED your Sky Fortress track. Think that's your main highlight on the album for this year :D

• Thumbs Up 5

Why thankyou Rexy :) I thought the original sounded a bit empty instrumentation wise so I thought to myself "If I was to do the music for Sonic 4 how would I approach it" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Can I just say what a fantastic piece of music 'sega medley madness' is. I think that's the title. Seriously impressed with it and I seriously hope it's on the album when it's ready. Catchy throughout and I can happily isten to it over and over again. Even the music from 2 of the games I wasn't familiar with had me tapping along. Again I'm not sure what songs are on the album but whoever made this song should be proud of themselves.

Can I just say what a fantastic piece of music 'sega medley madness' is. I think that's the title. Seriously impressed with it and I seriously hope it's on the album when it's ready. Catchy throughout and I can happily isten to it over and over again. Even the music from 2 of the games I wasn't familiar with had me tapping along. Again I'm not sure what songs are on the album but whoever made this song should be proud of themselves.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.

Repeating what Faseeh said, the song will be on the album.

Edited by wOrm

Wow, another really impessive album cover. It's looks like everyone working on this album has put in a serious amount of hard work.Also good to see some of the tracks that are gonna feature on the album. Looking forward to hearing cosmic wall, south island, spring yard, sky chase, star light, blue spheres & ice cap.

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow, another really impessive album cover. It's looks like everyone working on this album has put in a serious amount of hard work.Also good to see some of the tracks that are gonna feature on the album. Looking forward to hearing cosmic wall, south island, spring yard, sky chase, star light, blue spheres & ice cap.

Just a heads-up: I balls it up near the end. Sorry.

Nice album covers, all! Really liking what I'm seeing with all this!
Took me a few blinks to realise for Act 7 that Eggman isn't holding a cigar... but rather a kazoo. Good heavens, so much for an IQ of over 300 then :D

Holy crap! The album covers shown off today have all been AMAZING! Great job all you guys, seriously! I'm proud to have my name go on the back covers for these.

• Thumbs Up 3