Awoo.

North Korea Rocket Launch fails.

LessHD

http://abcnews.go.co...51#.T4d0T6tYva8

I haven't seen a news thread, so i'm posting about a pretty important news. I hope thats fine.

I guess this was expected though, honestly.

If ABC is not your cup of tea, than here is CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

Don't worry, we talk news here! It's what we do on Chit-Chat amongst other things.

Well, I suppose this is good news. I wouldn't have liked to take any chances, with it being a potential weapon and all.

Urm... Not that I don't trust ABC (don't watch it)

Decided to take a look at the BBC's page since they're one of the few international news agencies allowd there... BBC are reporting that it did indeed launch.

Edit: Oh wait hang on... The rocket did launch, only it never made orbit... hmm... odd that the BBC wouldn't say it failed to launch over the US media outlets.

I'm sorry but after hearing about this my mind immediately went to this.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yes and no. Yes because they are ignoring the world's demand to stop this kind of stuff. And no, because it didn't work.

My dad made a bet with me that it was really shot down by the Navy.

>90 seconds in it started breaking apart.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Seriously, we were worried about this first missle? what a joke. but I'm guessing they will find a way to blame the US somehow. What I'am worried about is the second one, this was just a first run fuckup, whats the second one going to be like? scary times are ahead...

EDIT: Before anyone brings up the image macro rule, An image macro can be used every once in a while and has to have a substancal reply along with it, both of which I followed.

Edited by goku262002

This got me interested in North Korean political affairs.

Then I started researching a bit on their leaders.

At any rate, from what I've learned, I don't trust that country for one second. I'm glad that missile failed.

Edited by Indigo Rush

Is this bad O_O?!

Not particularly, in fact it's a sigh of relief for a lot of its neighboring countries. It means North Korea still doesn't have a way to remotely attack other countries.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

I'm sorry, I know we have a rule but, I just laughed so hard at this.

N2AV6.jpg

Anyway, I can't say I'm surprised the launch failed miserably, considering North Korea doesn't have much money for anything other than surrounding the "dear leader" in expensive, and useless, decadence, women, and expensive food.

• Thumbs Up 7

For some reason, I get the feeling that if the DPRK actually had the capabilities to attack other countries and used it on either the US, South Korea, or Japan for no reason other than aggression that they would get curb-stomped with no help from China to save them.

It's kind of a mixed bag for me, because in the process millions of innocent people will lose their lives for said countries to retaliate and put the regime down.

And don't think of me saying that I want this to actually happen, because for all I know it would be WWIII in the making.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sorry, I know we have a rule but, I just laughed so hard at this.

N2AV6.jpg

Anyway, I can't say I'm surprised the launch failed miserably, considering North Korea doesn't have much money for anything other than surrounding the "dear leader" in expensive, and useless, decadence, women, and expensive food.

Edited by BW199148