Awoo.

SONIC Segment Confirmed! "Videogames Live" TONIGHT Come watch!

Badnik Mechanic

The Videogames Live concerts that you might have heard of will be doing a special live broadcast tonight in which anyone can watch the show as it happens, live for free!

There will however be some sections that they can't show you (I suspect these will be videogame clips).

So tonight at 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern (will someone get the GMT's for that?) Videogames live will be doing a special 3 hour broadcast on their new Twitch TV account.

Anyone who loves videogame music will definately like this.

So, anyone wanna join me in watching?

Chennel link.

• Thumbs Up 4

I've seen this show live twice, it's one of the best things on the planet. For any hardcore gamer, seeing this concert at least once is an absolute necessity. I even got to meet some of the main guys after the show. Tommy Tallarico is an awesome guy, and he listens to what fans want (Me: Oh hey, if you guys are taking requests, the music from MegaMan would be awesome. Him: Already working on it!). I also got to meet the Video Game Pianist and the composer of Halo, both of whom were very cool. It's a great show, and the large variety of music is bound to suit any gamer's tastes, especially since it varies from show to show.

And the Sonic medley is just......WOW.

I'll have to check it out tonight, see what's changed since I last saw it.

So, did a quick time conversion... I've got 1am GMT as the converted time...

Which is, whilst not the best of times, good to know, as I'd like to watch it, but 3 hours long?

But good to hear, thanks for the heads up!

It's 8PM...

Well nearly... the stream hasn't started yet, but aparently it's due to any second now, I suspect it'll start once they get everybody in... I hope. And I hope they don't pull any of that 'you don't live in the United States' rubbish.

Erm... anyone else watching?

Saw them live myself when they came to NJ about a week and a half back. I recommend it to anyone if they happen to be in your area. Got a shirt there signed by Tommy Tallarico, Kinuyo Yamashita, FLUTE LINK!! and Emmanuel Fratianni. All of them are pretty cool people in person

555725_3104987339515_1109211254_32162415_757059629_n.jpg

Edited by LunarEdge

Update: The show is now live, if your video isn't playing just refresh the browser it should work. They're doing backstage stuff right now.

Owww exciting, aparently they are going to show videogame footage... Come on Sonic, lets see Sonic!

LMAO! What the fuck is up with that cosplaying

Tommy: Who are you dressed as.

Random female cosplayer: Erm... Erm... Erm.... ... ... Final Fantasy? I think... ...

*sees woman appear as Toad*

Wow, the SOS cosplay contest blows this one away.

WALMART SEX!

Did anyone notice if Sonic was on that playlist?

I spotted Street Fighter and Castlevania. Also Pheonix Wright confirmed for future shows.

Hmmmm I wonder who it was that asked him if Sonic should be there tonight?

*hides in a bush*

Hahaha, this Ms. Pac-Man video is hilarious. The music makes it so perfect...and the slightly-awful costumes.

They had quite the program when I went there when they came to NJ, although no Sonic made me a bit sad.

Also, the cosplay contest kinda suck, the winners were some guys dressed up as Mario and Luigi quite poorly. They just had overalls with dark red and green long sleeve thermos on.

Edited by LunarEdge

This is gonna be awesome! I've never seen or heard Video games LIVE so this is gonna be great to watch smile.png I'd love it to come to Manchester I'd so go to see it smile.png

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

News'd... yay I've always wanted to say that.

Here we go with the Metal Gear, if you've never seen this before. You're in for a big treat... come on you box.

That was you?

It most certainly was.

Is it just my imagination... or is the music pre-recorded? Otherwise that audience is seriously not participating? No reaction from the Box/Soldier?

I AM THE GOD OF WAR!

Oh you guys, I was there when they played this by surprise at London, you've no idea how good this segment really is unless you're there, it's amazing. Yeah it sounds just like 'oh GOW music' but in the venue, with those instruments and the choir singing, you actually feel like Kratos himself is there and every note is haunting your soul!

I think it's just the audience to be honest. They really didn't sound like they were getting too into it earlier.

Does Videogames Live recordings typically come out on CD or something? I would love to get my hands on that Metal Gear medley, and the God of War theme going on right now.

Does Videogames Live recordings typically come out on CD or something? I would love to get my hands on that Metal Gear medley, and the God of War theme going on right now.

There is a CD and a DVD, but it's only a small selection, not sure what is actually on there.

Regarding the audience, I think they're trying to filter out the audience noise for some reason, they're giving priority to the mics, although I kinda like hearing the crowd at times.

Oh cool, it's the Space Invaders segment... They get someone to go on stage and play Space Invaders... But what kind of fool would risk all their reputation and risk being yelled n00b by a thousand people...

Oh hi T-Bird!