Ep. 3? Why Not
- Improvements over physics, only better rolling is needed
5 Zones if fine for me
- Beach/California themed level: mix between Emerald Coast and City Escape
- Shopping Mall themed level, with carnival elements
- a halloween/scary themed level
- Angel Island
- Lava/Underground base level
- Sonic, Tails, Knuckles as main playable characters.
- Unique Special Stages for Chaos Emeralds. Super Knuckles
- Metal Knuckles return
- Returns of the 4 Shields, with two new more: Air Shield, that makes Sonic glide like Knuckles but slower, and the Earth Shield, that would be like pink wisp
- Tails having the flight ability, as well as the tail attack, on the ground and in the air (B button). Spindash. Less speed
- Knuckles gliding and climbing, as well as punches. Spindash. Less speed
- Sonic Having insta-shield (A+X) and Homing Attack (A+A). he's the fastest, with fastest spin dash and the only one that can use shields' powers.
- After completing the game you unlock the Extra Mode where u can play the game again with a team co-op a la Sonic Heroes (or with 2 chars), in which you can switch the leader and beeing able to use Shields and homing attack with Sonic, fly and swim with Tails and glide and climb with Knuckles
- Multiplayer modes, up to 4 players for 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 and up to 3 players for a 3 chars team based mode. Amy as Multiplayer character, with double jump and Piko Piko attacks.
- Red Rings used for unlocking Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles for Multiplayer. Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles beeing clones to Sonic and Knuckles, with different animations and handling
- more cutscenes and a link to Sonic Adventure
and finally a ultimate lock one feature, with an on disk release of Sonic 4 Complete Edition with:
FULL Ep 1,2,3, E Metal. Episode 1 and Metal to be upgraded both graphically and technically. you can play the episodes singularly
Episode Full: Lock on abilities that includes going through the whole bunch of levels with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy, new plot with Mecha Sonic as secret final Boss.
Episode Red (featuring Metal Knuckles)
Episode Egg (mini game with Eggman playable, a platform shooting, something like his gameplay in SA2 ported in 2D)
Multiplayer in all the levels, as well as some new multiplayer. Still Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles
Super Emeralds as extra and Hyper Forms (Hyper Sonic, Hyper Knuckles, Super Tails)
Ok, maybe that's a "little" too much
Edited by BlueHedgehog92, 27 April 2012 - 12:55 AM.