Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

The android version of Sonic and All stars Racing Transformed is now free if anyone hasn't played the other versions or has played the crappy 3ds port. Not sure if this is a limited thing or if the ios version is also free to play either.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.sonic.transformed

Edit: You know what when this version works it's fine, but omg it keeps crashing...wait it's just an ad buffering, pressed the back button and it loads fine. Oh it records your runs and you can share them using something called Everplay, neat!

VIP pass not included though. So when it was $0.99, that was the best offer.

So garbage puyo replaces the stupid Blowfish? Now to wait for a file replacement mod for the Steam version.

iOS version is also free I'm told. But as I predicted when the mobile version was released, the VIP pass will not be included.

The android version of Sonic and All stars Racing Transformed is now free if anyone hasn't played the other versions or has played the crappy 3ds port. Not sure if this is a limited thing or if the ios version is also free to play either.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.sonic.transformed

Edit: You know what when this version works it's fine, but omg it keeps crashing...wait it's just an ad buffering, pressed the back button and it loads fine. Oh it records your runs and you can share them using something called Everplay, neat!

iOS version is also free I'm told. But as I predicted when the mobile version was released, the VIP pass will not be included.

I'm very confused. Why have they decided to make the game for both platforms free?

I'm very confused. Why have they decided to make the game for both platforms free?

I explained it here. 

But in summary, Transformed has always been a free game. What we have been paying up front before was its in-app purchase item which was the VIP Pass. It was discounted at $0.99 before today, which IMO the best deal (against even FREE) if you going to play this game for a while.

Well this is very interesting.

Here is the PSN+ for Asia. (Period: 2014-05-01 To 2014-06-04)

PS4
Stick it to the Man

PS3
Puppeteer
Tomb Raider
Lone Surivor: The Director Cut
The King of Fighter XIII
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

VITA
Real Boxing
Lone Surivor: The Director Cut

http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/psn/psPlus#comingOffers

The west has had the vita edition, I wonder if the PS3 version will be on the way soon too?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't PS+ in the US have Transformed not too long ago? For the PS3?

It was for the Vita at the time

Oh I hope it comes to US! I need a multiplayer game(other than Borderlands 2 and PvZ) for my PS3 and haven't picked up any Sonic related title for it yet. 

The Puyo should've been in the game in the first place instead of a .....Blowfish.

Is that the only change they made, through I'm assuming "Curiens Mansion" is correctly named "The House of the Dead" over their.

• Thumbs Up 2

I do wonder if the various patches will be pre-installed on the disk.

Also curious as to see if theres any new things added like those random stickers which were found in the Vita version.

Behold! All my money gone from my pocket! The game had a fun soundtrack. It is only natural that they'd release a soundtrack. Finally. Yeesh.

If you take that and put an 'oil painting' filter on it... you suddenly have the Sonic Colours/Sonic Rush OST cover.

• Thumbs Up 1

Downloaded the iOS version for my ipad. I've been doing the World Tour with Tails and I've just bought Amy. I'll buy the 3DS version when I get a 3DS, and will pick up the 360 and PC versions.

Downloaded the iOS version for my ipad. I've been doing the World Tour with Tails and I've just bought Amy. I'll buy the 3DS version when I get a 3DS, and will pick up the 360 and PC versions.

Avoid the 3ds version like the plague, as for the 360 version; pc version has a few extra characters as free dlc w/yogscast being paid DLC oh and 60fps and better graphics to boot, but other than that the 360 version is completely identical.

Don't get the 3DS version. It's the worst version of the lot, as it's buggy.

Better than Lost World's.

5teug.jpg

You sound like a Reddit atheist! Those pricks. Good thing I'm not like them! >:(

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd throw this in here.

ndZhh3W.jpg

2WQNxcb.jpg

First time I've seen a non-limited edition version of ASRT that isn't the PC one.

Box is a little different from the limited edition version. Asides from the logo, it doesn't have the holographic effect on the text and cars on the front of the box. The side of the box is also a little different.

• Thumbs Up 5

Hm, I actually think the non-limited boxart looks a bit better. The "Limited Edition" blurb of the "original" always bugged me a bit about it for some reason.