Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I've got another question: will there be an option to disable the HUD or at least the replay option? I mean, a lot of games now do that kind of stuff (Asassin's creed for example) which makes games more cinematic-like and gives an opportunity to make your own movies. I doubt there will be such option and it's not that important, but I'm sure it's very easy to make one to disable HUD and I think it would be great. So.. Can you say something on that matter S0L?

I dunno if this was asked before, but I'll ask anyway....

So S0L, what will be so special about the Wii U version? Will it use the Gamepad in some special way?

I dunno if this was asked before, but I'll ask anyway....

So S0L, what will be so special about the Wii U version? Will it use the Gamepad in some special way?

S0L just answered this above (asked by Indigo, second question in S0L's post).

Edited by Lungo

Walkthrough of Panzer Dragoon stage with Joe Musashi + Some Golden Axe stage with Gillius

EDIT: At the end, it seems they choose the SMB track as well with AiAi

[media=]

Edited by AngryBitter
  • Thumbs Up 8

I have a question S0L, unless it's already been answered. I was a huge fan of the way you guys featured the unlockable characters, by buying them in the SEGA Shop with the SEGA Miles you earned by racing. Will this feature return?

Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is looking like a superb sequal =D I love the way the tracks are always changing each lap and doing certian things will reward you with better items to make each race all the more exciting. Can't wait to try this out at Summer of Sonic!

I have some questions for SOL.

1. Will the Vita version look diffrent to it's console counterparts or will it be aiming to look as close to the console versions as possible?

2. Will we be seeing the return of Mission Mode?

Edited by BlueTidalGamer21

Although this game doesn't have a release date yet and neither does the U, are you guys gunning for a launch day release if it's possible? Because I would seriously love this to be the first game to grace the console when I get it.

• Thumbs Up 6

Another question!

When I was watching that game play where it had the character select screen with the rotating cars, Will we be able to switch to see the transformations of the car being rotated?

Another question!

When I was watching that game play where it had the character select screen with the rotating cars, Will we be able to switch to see the transformations of the car being rotated?

Will the PC version have support for 360 controllers? That was a neat feature in the first game.

I have a question S0L, unless it's already been answered. I was a huge fan of the way you guys featured the unlockable characters, by buying them in the SEGA Shop with the SEGA Miles you earned by racing. Will this feature return?

God I hope not. That was terrible. You didn't really earn the characters, you just had to basically play a waiting game until you could finally unlock them. It was pointless.

• Thumbs Up 2

God I hope not. That was terrible. You didn't really earn the characters, you just had to basically play a waiting game until you could finally unlock them. It was pointless.

Agreed.

This game apparently has an Adventure Mode...you can unlock characters by playing that.

Edited by KrazyBean

1. Will the Vita version look diffrent to it's console counterparts or will it be aiming to look as close to the console versions as possible?

The Vita is almost powerful as the PS3 so it should have the same version as the consoles.

Nope, we're unlikely to do this as creating the dynamic music is a big, long, expensive process and we've tried to design it so it reacts to what's going off (and hopefully not get boring). Side effect is we can't do a huge selection of different tracks. We're already way past the music we put in for ASR - and bear in mind this is all original remixes too.

Ah, nuts.

I'm just asking because, you know, for the Monkey Ball track, I love the music from the original SMB but I can't stand the Banana Blitz music. Oh well, I'll cope with it,.

I don't know whether this has already been asked to you S0L, but will there be any interaction between the PSVITA version and the PS3 version?

Not sure if this has been posted here,

Some game play of Sonic in Temple Trouble.

[media=]

Edited by Debug ring
  • Thumbs Up 1

No more 90 degree angles.

GOOD.

LOL we're learning... ;) They were supposed to be hard, ....not frustrating,

We have a better pipeline for playtesting block-out versions of the track this time, meaning the track can be changed during the design phase while the artwork isn't locked. Tight corners have been widened etc. Last time the cost of changing alpha quality tracks heavily, was prohibitive.

• Thumbs Up 4

LOL we're learning... wink.png They were supposed to be hard, ....not frustrating,

We have a better pipeline for playtesting block-out versions of the track this time, meaning the track can be changed during the design phase while the artwork isn't locked. Tight corners have been widened etc. Last time the cost of changing alpha quality tracks heavily, was prohibitive.

I dunno, I loved the Detritus Desert track a lot, sans the pitfalls. And even the tower climb at the end of Monkey Target. It's really cool to hear that though, about it being far easier for you to edit the tracks as you work on them now. Anything to better refine the gameplay.

• Thumbs Up 2

I actually liked the 90 degrees turns... It demanded skill and made the game more challenging.

The Transformed turns and corners look a lot easier and simpler... I hope there are tight turns in other tracks.

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually liked the 90 degrees turns... It demanded skill and made the game more challenging.

The same could be said of making razor-sharp teeth come out of the controller every time someone hits a wall or another racer.

Just because it makes a game more challenging doesn't mean it's a good design choice in of itself. There's other ways to accomplish that.

• Thumbs Up 2