Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I LOVE THE GAME!!!

I played for an hour and i had a lot of fun you well done SUMO DIGITAL, the game is awesome and only played it for an hour... so i don't know how many surprises are waited for me... but please... i would like to play with ALEX KIDD.

Please, Could you try to add an slot more with ALEX KIDD?

Thank you.

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png

How many hard modes does one have to do for the ultimate fan service unlock? Like, is it an insane amount of stars or could one do a fair amount of easys, mediums and a handful of hard modes and a few experts?

I'll admit, I sucked at emblem collecting in the Adventure titles, so I very much doubt I'll ace all the hard modes let along a majority of the expert modes.

I don't know if my copy got lost in the mail or the postmen are just being lazy again.

Thank goodness i have the demo for now, I think i would have gone insane with the wait.

I don't know if my copy got lost in the mail or the postmen are just being lazy again.

Thank goodness i have the demo for now, I think i would have gone insane with the wait.

Was just about to post about that. Just heard there's a demo on Xbox Live and EU PSN.

As I made the credits - I'll share a shot - like this tongue.png

2e0pbwn.jpg

---

S0L

---

Oh god, you just earned tons of sympathy from me S0L, and the Rest of SUMO Digital Crew!

Btw, I guess I've raced online against someone from SUMO...His gamertag was JodSUMO, gonna upload it soon...It was quite a nice race, and barely finished 1st against that guy from SUMO.

• Thumbs Up 2

How many hard modes does one have to do for the ultimate fan service unlock? Like, is it an insane amount of stars or could one do a fair amount of easys, mediums and a handful of hard modes and a few experts?

I'll admit, I sucked at emblem collecting in the Adventure titles, so I very much doubt I'll ace all the hard modes let along a majority of the expert modes.

You unlock characters when you get enough stars and reach them in the World Tour map, you just earn more stars by finishing on harder difficulties.

You will need those stars though.

Edited by Beat

Well, I just played the demo, and now I REALLY can't wait till Christmas. >.>

Admittedly though, I'm a tad disheartened to hear about the final unlock. The character itself, I couldn't be happier with, but problem is I likely won't get to experience said character because the prospect of placing 1st in every challenge on Hard difficulty is as daunting as anything. I obviously wasn't expecting anything easy to unlock it, but eh... ah well.

That feel when you have the race in the bag only for Beat to come out of nowhere and take it from you at the very last second GOD DAMN IT!

• Thumbs Up 1

Was it confirmed that

one MUST complete every challenge on "hard" to unlock the final character?

Because if thats the case, bring on the "unlock all content" DLC!

• Thumbs Up 1

Here we go. My Race online against fellow fans of the game and JodSUMO. Nice racing!

Ok the German commentator is amazing.

Also looking at that video. When you take that shortcut, the boxes seem to break. When I was at the balancing thing, they didn't, if you hit them, you spun out making the shortcut too risky to take. During the whole two weeks I was there I only did the shortcut once without spining out.

I was quite adament in the feedback that the boxes needed to break otherwise it was a pointless shortcut as nobody would ever take it... so I'm taking credit for that one =p

Don't you need to do that anyway for 100% trophy completion? An unlock DLC won't help you with that one.

Was it confirmed that

Because if thats the case, bring on the "unlock all content" DLC!

On the last page or so by S0L, I'm afraid.

EDIT: Also, whilst I'm going to hope it's a joke, TSSZ claim this site shouldn't review the game because being in the credits might create bias. No, really. :I

Edited by Tracker_TD

I have one last question for S0L, I hope it's no trouble: I have the Wii U version of Transformed on pre-order, and I heard it'll have "special content" and will have a special edition, but just wondering, will all retail versions of the Wii U be special editions? I ask this because Toys R Us is having a deal on Wii U games, if I buy one, I get the second one 40% off, and was thinking of cancelling my pre-order and getting the deal one. I want to know because what if I cancel my pre-order, only to find out Toys R Us doesn't have it and then I just lost my pre-ordered copy at Gamestop.

Also sorry for all of these questions I've been asking, I hope I don't sound annoying lol

If you're still puzzled the "final unlock" requires 165 Stars in World Tour Mode, is it worth it?

Fuck.Yes.

You will see...

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow that's amazing that the community got in the credits

This game is pure fun. Can't wait to compete in the SSMB Tournament forums. Hey S0L how about you join in?

If you're still puzzled the "final unlock" requires 165 Stars in World Tour Mode, is it worth it?

Fuck.Yes.

You will see...

So... that's ALL of them? In every difficulty? Eep.

But yeah, it'd be worth it.

So... that's ALL of them? In every difficulty? Eep.

But yeah, it'd be worth it.

No, there's 200+ Stars to get, the final fanservice character is 3rd from last in Super Star Showdown, Reala is 160 Stars to unlock a few places back.