Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

The only missions I'm struggling with big time are the Traffic Attack expert courses and the Curien Mansion Expert drift challenge, hell not even Burning Depth's boost challenge gave me this much trouble.

I've been running from practically anything that has to do with Burning Depths.

That track is like kryptonite to me.

It's a shame cause it's a cool track, but for some reason I hit invisible walls in front of water ramps and am magentically attached to the walls at all times.....

• Thumbs Up 2

Why is Eggman so annoying to unlock? And by that I mean how long it takes...then again most of the characters take a while because the amount of stars.

Edited by Xenos

Not trying to backseat mod, but you should probably put the part of your post about the secret unlockable in a spoiler tag, Xenos.

• Thumbs Up 2

So the release date for the PC version changed, on Mighty Ape, from the 9th of December to 22nd of February 2013 (estimated). Isn't that a little... late? Granted, it says estimated (and Mighty Ape may just be picking random dates), but the PC version couldn't possibly be that far different to warrant a ~3 month difference.

Now begins the waiting game, I guess.

22nd of February?! That's insane! I hope it's some kind of a mistake, there is no excuse to release the game that late!

Hey guys? A lil' tip for the NiGHTS race.

You know those hills in your way? Do risks boosts to avoid them. You know all those small shortcuts? Get them.

Don't always go through the orange rings. Like the left way is faster than the right at the starting point.

Oh and for the Wizeman part, just try to barrel roll across the rocks and you should get a lot of boots. For the boat segment, take all the right paths (except the last one, try to get into the plane transformation gate) and keep drifting before you get off a ramp. It will give you two times the speed and height when you get off.

Since people were complaining about this being a little hard, thought I'd help.

Man Burning Depths is a cruel course. I can take any other track in the game with high speed/boost and low handling/acceleration vehicles by timing my turns well enough but Burning Depths is practically impossible due to hard sharp turns EVERYWHERE. I spend most of my time pinballing off the walls of the stage. I'm gonna have to change my approach. Anything anyone would recommend? I still want to keep some speed but have good handling. Knuckles, Shadow, Vyse and Metal Sonic are my main characters.

Man Burning Depths is a cruel course. I can take any other track in the game with high speed/boost and low handling/acceleration vehicles by timing my turns well enough but Burning Depths is practically impossible due to hard sharp turns EVERYWHERE. I spend most of my time pinballing off the walls of the stage. I'm gonna have to change my approach. Anything anyone would recommend? I still want to keep some speed but have good handling. Knuckles, Shadow, Vyse and Metal Sonic are my main characters.

Amy with Speed Mod is pretty good.

Edited by KrazyBean

That shortcut is only useful when other players have used it on the first lap and crashed into most of the boxes for you.

I kind of do it by myself, I crash on my first lap but the second and third its free for me. Guess I get lucky that no one use it even if its free of boxes

That shortcut is only useful when other players have used it on the first lap and crashed into most of the boxes for you. tongue.png

Not if I'm playing. I can get around it even if all the boxes are there, worked out the exact time to turn and how you should drift. =p

Also... I'll always save a blowfish for that spot too... it's great, even if they see it they'll crash trying to take evasive action. MUAHAHAHA! Fear the fish!

Regarding the Wii-U patch (this is the patch to fix the patch which fixed... . ... urm... things).

Yeah, we've been keeping on eye on the things people have noticed and have been discussing them with SEGA.

An update on the Wii U too, SEGA have confirmed the issues are fixed and it's currently over with Nintendo. We're hoping it will go live very soon!

---

S0L

---

Taken from Gaf.

So... depending how long Nintendo's QA takes will tell when this takes effect. Last time I checked about these kind of things, it normally takes sony & Microsot 2 weeks from submission to get the green light, however this depends on the popularity of the game and the severity of the issue.

I was wondering why everyone acted like a pussy and leave the race in online mode when they are in last position but holy fuck is high the penalty from arriving last at high levels.

Feels really bad to fall from 40ish to 200ish in one race...

I was wondering why everyone acted like a pussy and leave the race in online mode when they are in last position but holy fuck is high the penalty from arriving last at high levels.

Feels really bad to fall from 40ish to 200ish in one race...

Oh how I hate when people leave the race because they are losing. Happened to me the first time I went online and left the other two racers way behind.

So... depending how long Nintendo's QA takes will tell when this takes effect. Last time I checked about these kind of things, it normally takes sony & Microsot 2 weeks from submission to get the green light, however this depends on the popularity of the game and the severity of the issue.

Actually we're surprised it's not out yet. They do check it, but it's usually measured in days, not weeks. Don't forget they have had Thanksgiving! So hopefully it will be out tomorrow with any luck.

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 4

What did the patch fix? Just the boost challenges? The Burning Rangers level is also broken and it isn't skipable.

Found my first gray hair today, and this past week I've been trying to collect 165 stars. Coincidence? I think not!

• Thumbs Up 4

Why is Eggman so annoying to unlock? And by that I mean how long it takes...then again most of the characters take a while because the amount of stars.

Alternatively, you could just beat all of the grand prix races to unlock him. That's what I did anyway. Dunno if difficulty matters, but I did them on hard, and after all that, he and expert mode unlocked for me.

What did the patch fix? Just the boost challenges? The Burning Rangers level is also broken and it isn't skipable.

SEGA played through all the challenges before sending it off to Nintendo, so I would hope they would have noticed if that was still broken.

Ouch... S&ASRT has dropped in the All-Formats UK chart this week. Last week it placed 27th after 2 days of sales, while this week, with a full week of sales, it placed 30th. M&S London 2012, however, has moved up from 30th to 24th.

http://www.chart-tra...t.jsp&ct=110015

Let's hope the Wii U version will help sales out next week.

I can't get the flying bits at all. Am I really supposed to be unable to simply turn right or left without also shooting upwards or plunging into the water? I can get to 1st place no problem on Panzer B class and then end up 10th because I cannot figure out how to fly in a level plane AND turn. I've tried several characters and none seem to handle any better. Needless to say, After Burner is hopeless. Advice please?

if you want to turn in a plane, sometimes just barrel rolling in your desired direction is the best way to go about it, for tighter turns i simply air drift, do you have your flight controls inverted? Sometimes this is the reason moving around in plane form is hard to do because you aren't used to inverted controls, it takes a while to get used to, but honestly inverted controls are the best for the planes, trust me.

I found the plane form the most difficult to control at first, but World Tour provides a lot of practice with the Ring Races. Now I find these sections the easiest. Ever since changing to S Class though, the boat form has given me the most trouble. Unlike the other forms, there are no missions dedicated to developing your skills, and of course you have less control over your vehicle in general. I definitely need a lot more practice with it.

Edited by Pawn