Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Erm, the DLC isn't really a spoiler. Everyone knows what it is.

They're also included under "BONUS TRACKS" in racing mode.

Just being safe. Still, I was under the impression that there were going to be special World Tour events on Outrun Bay. Oh darn...

Speaking of DLC, are more DLC race tracks a possibility? The tracks are definitely my favourite part of this game and honestly the more the merrier. The Outrun Bay bonus track is amazing. I mean, we have an additional 4 characters (though 1 is pretty much version exclusive) that will be DLC in the future (with one coming at Christmas) and another 7 in the realm of possibility. That's 11 characters (+Metal Sonic is 12) but only one new track.

Although I could understand why there wouldn't be new tracks though. A new track would also require a new music remix for example.

Still, a man can dream...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sumo really needs to find a way to integrate the dowloaded tracks into the online mode. Maybe this can only be possible when the online community is really big and active

Is there a reason the second boost challenge won't let me skip? I can't do the things due to missing checkpoints, and the first one let me skip after 3-4 plays on Easy. The second one won't give me the option, even after five consecutive fails on Easy followed by another five consecutive fails with another character. I wish they'd hurry up and get the patch out; I prefer to stick with B-class until I pass things, rather than go Easy to get through (or around!) them.

2013 is most likely the year we will see the 3DS version come out.

Really? I'd heard December.

Well damn. D:

I beat your game S0L! I beat your game! *dances* Thanks for a solid title. Hope to do it again soon on the Vita. <3

Really? I'd heard December.

Well damn. D:

It was suppose to be released this month but everywhere now is saying it will be released 2013. But Sega have yet to announce the dates. So it could all change.

Btw S0L, is the Vita version complete?

Hmm...

Welcome! Couldn't help but notice you being a little spammy here for your first post, so I figured I oughta send you in the right direction. If you check out these fancy rules you'll find all the things to go by here that ensures you that I won't have to send you replies like this or worse in the future.

So yeah, next time when you post, put some thought into it please, =D. I know being an enigma has it's crazy perks, but it's probably best to save that for leaving your gender setting on "not telling" or something. Thanks!

I beat your game S0L! I beat your game! *dances* Thanks for a solid title. Hope to do it again soon on the Vita. <3

It was suppose to be released this month but everywhere now is saying it will be released 2013. But Sega have yet to announce the dates. So it could all change.

Btw S0L, is the Vita version complete?

Beat it all? As in 110% complete?

I'm waiting for confirmation over on the US side, but the EU Vita version should be out this Friday on the 7th December tongue.png

Hmm...

I see...

---

S0L

---

Edited by S0L
  • Thumbs Up 9

Beat it all? As in 110$ complete?

Ok...may not... T_T But certainly enough to get your platinum!

After the bad online experience, I don't think I can ever get that 110%. When I bump to another person online, I keep on flying/bouncing backwards. Besides, I need a rest from your game. You drained me out with those expert ghosts.

The only thing I need to do for 110% is get all the racing mods. Got everything else including the stickers... but... it's just taking far too long. Really wish there was a way to get more XP because it's just so monotonous a process.

The only way I discovered that speeds it up is to set a 4 player game on battle mode, then drive the other players off the cliff, you get over 4000XP over 4 characters which is faster than a race.

I just discovered that I can't get Shadow because he's locked up behind the unskippable and impossible boost challenge. What is taking NoA so long with that update!?

On the other hand, I really liked the Elimination Race. Couldn't pass it until I switched off of Danica, (she kept running off the track) but it was a lot of fun even when I kept dying. Danica's a lot of fun to race with; certainly better than some of the others I have available. I'm cycling through them to level them up somewhat evenly, but Knuckles is rather higher than the rest thanks to the traffic challenge (I got repeatedly to the last wave, there was the barrier just about 2 seconds ahead - but I only had 1 second to reach it! sad.png But I got it eventually! biggrin.png And now I have to do it again on hard? unsure.png (Don't even mention expert.)

I just discovered that I can't get Shadow because he's locked up behind the unskippable and impossible boost challenge. What is taking NoA so long with that update!?

That's weird I was able to unlock Shadow.

Wow.. Its been about a year since I've touched SSMB, Still been on TSS but the ASRT stuff dragged me back in :P

Lets see if I can keep my interest this time rather than buggering off annually xD

The only thing I need to do for 110% is get all the racing mods. Got everything else including the stickers... but... it's just taking far too long. Really wish there was a way to get more XP because it's just so monotonous a process.

The only way I discovered that speeds it up is to set a 4 player game on battle mode, then drive the other players off the cliff, you get over 4000XP over 4 characters which is faster than a race.

This.. takes forever.. not only that but the sticker is bugged.

My final character to reach Star level with was Amigo, I finished him off in a Local Custom Game whilst casually playing with my brother.

Naturally when I saw that XP bar hit 15,000 I started celebrating, only to find that the sticker still claim itself locked. I got a bit annoyed, but then remembered about that certain 24th character (PS3 Version) thats unlocked by messing with your date.

So, after getting that character and finding out that the Mods are pre-unlocked, I tried a quick single race.. Nothing still.

Skip forward 48 hours, I thought the sticker was unattainable and more or less gave up.

My freind came round and wanted to see the games final race for some reason, I played the final race in Superstar Showdown. End of the race.. Bam.. Mod sticker.. Better yet the sticker is a SEGA Logo.

Now I dunno if the sticker only refuses to trigger in Custom Game (Like a couple of others) Or if you gotta do a World Tour event to make it trigger, But, this is just a heads up & how to trigger the sticker if it doesn't initially show up.

The final sticker (The one for compleing the sticker book) is very much like a PSN Platinum, it just pops along with your final sticker. So no problems there.

Yep I have 110% and now I just play online for pure enjoyability, Its quite likely you will bump into me online on PS3! ;)

Speaking of DLC, are more DLC race tracks a possibility? The tracks are definitely my favourite part of this game and honestly the more the merrier. The Outrun Bay bonus track is amazing. I mean, we have an additional 4 characters (though 1 is pretty much version exclusive) that will be DLC in the future (with one coming at Christmas) and another 7 in the realm of possibility. That's 11 characters (+Metal Sonic is 12) but only one new track.

Although I could understand why there wouldn't be new tracks though. A new track would also require a new music remix for example.

Still, a man can dream...

I don't see why there woudn't be a new track really. Under "Bonus Tracks" there is space free, for a additional track. The last game had also a DLC Track. We probably are gonna get a DLC Chracter for this game. All the signs are hinting towards it...

On Wii U? I've unlocked him. You have to fail the challenge several times on easy and it lets you skip it for 1 star.

It's stupid but there's a workaround. Nintendo needs to hurry up with that patch.

Seriously, WTH is taking NOA so long to upload that patch. It's been over a week now!!! Also how awesome would it be to have Orta from Panzer Dragoon in the game or Red & Blue from Gunstar Heroes???

Not sure if it's a mistake or just the Wii U being the Wii U (and hoping it hasn't been actually been said yet) but character models on the Wii U look....well less detailed.

For example, Tails blinks normally on the 360 version, whereas on the Wii U version he blinks 25% of the way and then his eyelids stop for a second and go right back up. He also looks pretty pale as well.

Seriously, WTH is taking NOA so long to upload that patch. It's been over a week now!!!

Just take it back.

Seriously thats what I'd do, it's absolutely absurd that it's taken this long to fix a serious issue like this. Just take it back to the store stating the game is broken and get either the PS3 or Xbox 360 version.

If Nintendo won't release the patch to fix the game, then get an alternative version.

Just take it back.

Seriously thats what I'd do, it's absolutely absurd that it's taken this long to fix a serious issue like this. Just take it back to the store stating the game is broken and get either the PS3 or Xbox 360 version.

If Nintendo won't release the patch to fix the game, then get an alternative version.

Ummm that's not gonna happen. I'll wait. I've got waaaaay too many stars & hours invested in the game. It's not Sumo Digitals fault so taking it back doesn't really help them. The patch was issued in a timely manner by them, it's NOA that's dragging their feet.

Ummm that's not gonna happen. I'll wait. I've got waaaaay too many stars & hours invested in the game. It's not Sumo Digitals fault so taking it back doesn't really help them. The patch was issued in a timely manner by them, it's NOA that's dragging their feet.

So punish them for it then. Sumo still gets sales from the other versions. Also if you're that worried about your game progress, consider thaty you'd no longer be playing it new, you'll get that progress back quickly.

Also if this glitch had been with something first party, you can bet the patch would be up on their network in under a day. The fact it's taking so long is inexcusible.