Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Love the new trailer, screenshots and reveals. If UK retailers would open up pre-orders, I'd pre-order. Kind of disappointed that everything's been revealed before E3, though :-/ Too many publishers are doing this this year.

EDIT:

Actually, I'm surprised SEGA hasn't officially revealed the Wii U version with this update.

Just saw the trailer and screenshots! AWESOME STUFF!:D Love it! Shadow's G.U.N vehicle looks pretty coolcool.png wait...Shadow stole the vehicle? hmmm I wonder if this will be included in the story modeph34r.png Great job Sumo! I really can't wait, everything looks great so far....I'm really looking forward to this!:)

So, a friend just pointed this out to me- Sonic Wrecks and IGN seem to have different versions of the trailer- Wrecks' includes Wii U confirmation at the end, while IGN's does not.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfW9vj5rZCk

Is this something people didn't know? I didn't.

Edited by ProfessorZolo

So, a friend just pointed this out to me- Sonic Wrecks and IGN seem to have different versions of the trailer- Wrecks' includes Wii U confirmation at the end, while IGN's does not.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfW9vj5rZCk

Is this something people didn't know? I didn't.

Must be the US version of the trailer. Can't find it in the EU Press Vault right now, though. The blue update icon is on the videos section for the PS3 version of the game, but only the announcement trailer is there right now.

Also...

Wrecks' includes Wii U confirmation at the end

We told you so. tongue.png

He actually stole it, it's a prototype G.U.N. vehicle they were developing to fight in land, air and sea. We do try and stick to canon you know!

SEE THAT I TOLD YOU GUYS

I TOLD YOU!!!

(My imagination is currently in a daze over what could come of this. What other "liquids" could possibly make the cut past water, lava and oil?)

Delicious caramel :)

Edited by PsychoJosh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh SOL, you silly silly man. That obviously was built by me and that thief black hedgehog stole it. I DEMAND A LAWSUIT!

Delicious caramel smile.png

Sweet Mountain confirmed for Sonic representation.

Pleaseeeee

If they did that.......I WOULD GO NUTS IN EXCITEMENT! I really want that stage as you can see.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dang only one Sonic level? Hmmmm.......Kingdom Valley/Planet Wisp/Apotos or gtfo.

Yes, nuts! Nuts and cracker jacks.... popcorn... ice cream, cheeseburgers, lollipo-this joke's overdone.

I don't know Super. Having a wacky level represent sonic seems like a smart idea. Not that I wouldn't mind Kingdom Valley, But Sweet mountain is just so...Wacky and out there. Although I'd be fine with either one. But seeing sweet mountain and all it's colorful glory with Eggman p.a's......GYAHH!yes. Also Indigo, I C WAT U DID THAR!tumblr_m2txasP2041qfnjun.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

I would guess a level with water and air would be picked for the Sonic level. So I don't think it'll be Sweet Mountain.

Hey, SOL, did you fix the unlimited drifting issue from the first game? There was a glitch where you could use the analog stick and D-pad to get infinite drifting. It was abused online and on time-trials. There was supposed to be a patch, but it was left alone.

I would guess a level with water and air would be picked for the Sonic level. So I don't think it'll be Sweet Mountain.

They can always be creative and have a giant river or stream filled with Soda or juice. That would be pretty cool

• Thumbs Up 1

DKR's transformations where done BEFORE the race, not during actual race time actually, so comparing Transformed to DKR is stupid >__>

I find it even more annoying how everyone compares it to Mario Kart 7....it's just like how every single shooter is compared to CoD.

Whatever...all future Mario Kart games are gonna feel so stale for me when I'm done playing this game =)

You know, no matter how much we show, people always want more smile.png

---

S0L

---

Haha I know. Didn't see Shadow's vehicle properly in the trailer, that's pretty intense.

Haha I know. Didn't see Shadow's vehicle properly in the trailer, that's pretty intense.

Here's a clear shot.

lKTdc.jpg

Edited by PsychoJosh

Who was the announcer?

That's what I wanna know too, I don't think he was in the credits of All Stars Racing.... all I know is there were other lines which were unused, dunno who the announcer was though.

[media=]

Edited by C.J

[media=]

"B.D Joe is opening a can full of dumbass!"

Really? who's idea was it to put that line in? I'd love to see the look on the announcer's face when he read thatlaugh.png. Seeing this it's no wonder SEGA requested no announcer.