Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

The amount of rage if Pudding gets confirmed will be hilarious.

Especially considering that most everyone can see it coming a mile away.

Edited by FourCartridge

New interview with Gareth Wilson

I’ve read that there will be around 30, but you said ‘over 20’ earlier today.

Erm, 30 is basically, if you added up every platform exclusive on every single platform it would be 30 characters. But really, depending on your platform, it varies from around 20 to 25. So on Xbox, for example, there’s one more because we’ve included the ability to use your avatar.

http://www.xbox360ac...eth-Wilson.html

S0L's comment about low 20's almost totally runs against that:

http://forums.sega.c...l=1#post7610212

PC won't miss out on any of the console characters bar anything platform specific (i.e. Avatar and Mii).

When I made that original 'low 20's' comment it was before some things changed. Now, things are more balanced. Again, I'm not going to talk any more about numbers of characters on platforms, you'll have to wait and see.

Edited by FourCartridge

Can't wait until it's all out in the open. This is getting really confusing. Soooo many different things being said.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's all SEGA's doing this confusion is!!!!

If SEGA said more it'd be much more helpful for the fans to know.

I swear, SEGA are the only company that keeps their fans in the dark most of the time when something is mentioned (Nintendo do this too, but the fans know how they are).

I swear, SEGA are the only company that keeps their fans in the dark most of the time when something is mentioned (Nintendo do this too, but the fans know how they are).

...And that is different...how?

Who was it?

We don't know. There was originally going to be someone instead of Metal Sonic in the Bonus Edition, but that had to be changed and S0L can't talk about it. That's the whole point of Shadz' post.

If Mickey was the third guest, i'd cancel pre-orders post haste.

I cannot stand Mickey Mouse in any shape or form, his voice irks me so much and having him in races with me constantly would piss me off to no end.

Grow a soul. You little, whatever you are. :P

Fak u.

SO... Who's gonna be the next reveal? tongue.png

...With the release date so close, the Play Expo footage/Achivements reveal were probably the last major ones we'll get.

Edited by FourCartridge

I kind of agree with Soniko about Mickey. He hasn't been as bad recently but generally he represents corporate censorship and stale political correctness for the lowest common denominator. I don't like him for that reason, his voice I don't mind nearly as much as what he represents.

But I'm reminded of Mickey's Speedway USA and that was a fun game.

Even in a Sonic topic, you can't avoid reminders of what Rare used to be. Anyway, I figure we're not going to see anymore character reveals. Sad as that is.

...With the release date so close, the Play Expo footage/Achivements reveal were probably the last major ones we'll get.

Usually is the case.

He hasn't been as bad recently but generally he represents corporate censorship and stale political correctness for the lowest common denominator.

Yes, he is. Though the Mickey of now is so flanderised from what he was originally. He was calmed down because he had to be this role model to kids (due to popularity and the trend of cartoons moving towards children as the primary audience) and Donald took a lot of his boisterousness and ended up breaking out. They do very little with the character now because they know he's dull.

Even in a Sonic topic' date=' you can't avoid reminders of what Rare used to be.[/quote']

Yeah...

Usually is the case.

SEGA may have a horrible track record with leaks, but this looks to be an exception. The only one we've had so far was Sky Sanctuary, which was hinted at in a wallpaper at the site before that. Aside from the demo being mined, I don't see any chances for another leak.

Edited by FourCartridge

Hum, I wasn't told that the Bonus Edition char wasn't always Metal Sonic, but... Well the third guest, indeed had some extra negociations, but he was what he is.

Early Era Mascot Character Rumored:

http://www.tssznews.....ed-at-nz-expo/

It's TSSZ, I'll admit it, but I think it should be at least glossed over. Here's the interesting part:

I mentioned how I was disappointed that Vyse wasn’t in the demo at Armageddon and I loved how the Dreamcast Era characters weren’t being forgotten.

He then piped up and said no definitely not, a flying level build he had recently seen had an early era mascot who he didn’t recognize who’s vehicle turned into a flying Sega console.

The article credits someone named Tenko, who got this by attending the Armageddon Expo in NZ.

Edited by FourCartridge

Hum, I wasn't told that the Bonus Edition char wasn't always Metal Sonic, but... Well the third guest, indeed had some extra negociations, but he was what he is.

Third guest character confirmed as male biggrin.png

The Armageddon Expo?

Well it's all news to me if it's true. Anyway, decided to look up the "Armageddon Expo Sonic" this was the first thing I found.

8096377482_3e17ddc147_z.jpg

Even female Pikachu isn't safe from Sonic's pervy pervy ways.

• Thumbs Up 5