(Links in here)
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Hordes of adoring fans, rushing to the stage to get a glimpse of The Regginator
- Games, games and more games
- Wii U information
- More amazing .GIF material
- Sales figures of how well the 3DS is doing this year
- Finalized Wii U Design
- Castlevania: Mirror of Fate trailer
- Pikmin 3
What we want:
- 3D HD Pokemon RPG
- Mother 4
- New Mario
- New Metroid
- New Star Fox
- New Zelda
- Reggie one-liners
- More games
- Controller to be called 'Wii U Game Pad'.
- 'Proper' analogue sticks with 'click button' rather than 3DS-style thumb pad.
- Game Pad is also a TV remote.
- Wii U Pro Controller (above) - looks very much like 360 controller with right stick and buttons swapped.
- Some sort of Wii U internet hub for discussion on help for games and what-not.
- Smartphone app for Nintendo network/Wii U internet hub shown.
- 'Mii Wara Wara'/'Miiverse' - the home screen for the Wii U is akin to 3DS' Streetpass Plaza.
- Miiverse can be accessed by all games - e.g. after dying on Mario speech bubbles will pop up on the black screen saying 'Can't believe I died there!' etc.
- Can post screenshots from your Wii U.
- Not all features at launch.
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate - (Thread Link)
(Info from E3 in here)
(Info about games in here)
(eShop info in here)
But Patticus, how do you make sure you're ready?