He looks at the reply to the topic button, then he looks at you, you know what you must do.
Yes, this is the official Sony @ E3 Topic... we're different from the other E3 conference topics as we have a Gif of an epic dog.
What We Want
.... What...? I want Rihanna...
What We'll Get.
Which depending on your outlook could still be considered cool.
Jokes Aside, What to Expect?
* 20-25 new games (according to various sources)
* VITA! VITA! VITA! Vita.... Vita? OH MA' VITA!
* Possible backwards compatability/Cloud Gaming service being announced
* Kevin Butler being Kevin Butler and freaking out people who just don't quite get it.
* God of War: Ascension
* PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
* Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
* Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
* LittleBigPlanet Karting
* The Last of Us
*Dust 514 (maybe, lets hope so, this could be a very big surprise if it's as good as it's rumoured to be).
*Quantic Dream's two new unannounced titles.
Playstation Home news and stuff... stuff about Playstation Home... yes it still exists.... But you can delete it!
So How You Gonna View it?
Tune into either PlayStation Home. No don't do that, the quality will be shit and there will be a huge delay like last year.
Tune into the Playstation Blog (best stream by far last year for the Sony conference) On Monday, June 4th at 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern
Tuesday 5th 2AM For GMT
Or watch the conference in person if you're in LA and get lucky