Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

As I've said, the game looks amazing, mostly us to how creative and original the gameplay concept and execution is. I will be definitely following this game to see how well done this ends up being.

Count me as one of the interested in this game. I'm really liking the idea.biggrin.png

I just hope its not limited and explores a lot of different scenarios.

• Thumbs Up 1

THAT FREAKING TRAILER MAN

THIS GAME LOOKS SO FREAKING INTENSE

THAT CITY MAINFRAME HACKING MECHANIC? LOOKS FREAKING SOLID

ALL OF MY HYPE

• Thumbs Up 3

Forget Egoraptor reaction videos saying "THIS GAME MAKES MY DICK ROCK HARD", THIS IS THE SHIT I DO MY DAILY COCK PUSHUPS WITH.

More serious reply later when hype dies down.

"You know what? I want you to deliver a message for me!"

*BANG*

"TROLLOLOLOLO"

This game looks freaking awesome, the new Uncharted if I say so myself.

Ok so it's apparently a next gen title so don't be expecting this anytime soon(i.e the graphics).

Edit: say wuut ok I was wrong it's a PC/PS360 game :o

Edited by Tailer

watrchdogs.jpg

Scan the fucking Qr code and it takes you here

SCAN THE MOTHERFUCKING CODE OR JUST CLICK THE HYPERLINK!

Edited by turbojet

Well, it seems to be on 360 or PC, as a 360 controller was being used during the presentation.

It looks interesting sort of, but I just really don't get the fuss right now. The thing bored me a little.

Well, it seems to be on 360 or PC, as a 360 controller was being used during the presentation.

To a PC yes.

A hacker's dream game. This is easily one of the best E3 games ever.

Edited by Law

I read those interviews. I wish those guys were real people, even though they're probably the villains.

Now this is a breath of fresh air! It's like Ghost in the Shell and Deus Ex combined or something!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Now this is a breath of fresh air! It's like Ghost in the Shell and Deus Ex combined or something!!

Exactly my thoughts!!! Major Kusanagi would kick ass.

This game absolutely blew myself and my wife away when it was unveiled. It didn't even look like a game, more like a tech demo, or proof of concept. I can already see that it's going to be really fun.

Everything is connected.

Connection is power.

QED: EVERYTHING IS POWER!!!!

Seriously though, this game looks really interesting. It's like using a postcyberpunk lens on contemporary times rather than the future.

TBH I just ain't feelin' it as of yet. The ideas are interesting, VERY interesting. But from what they showed, it just didn't really look all that fun to actually play. I dunno, I need to see more. I ain't gonna write it off yet, but they've yet to truly win me over.

This game won my attention the minute he hacked all the cell phones at that club. I was like WTF? Then he listened in on a call about him, took off, hacked the stoplight, and caused a major lethal accident. Then blew the target's head clean off. Did I mention the graphics were spectacular?

Ubisoft, have my kids, my money, MY FUCKING EVERYTHING!

• Thumbs Up 4

This is easily the best thing to come out of E3 so far. They need to raise the hype and shock factor by having Nintendo announce it as an exclusive tomorrow...But that just can't happen. A megaton that big might cause a blackhole to form.

It's just such an interesting concept. I love games like these that seem to be very open worldish with tons of options. Think of all the conversations you can listen in on, all the interesting backstories you can get. And at the same time, unravel what most likely will be an extremely rich main campaign. Definitely the kind of game I can get into, I can't wait to see more of it.

Now this is the game that probably caught my attention the most, I will definitelly be getting it. Hacking a traffic light to cause a 4 way pileup and then a shootout? Take note here, this guy puts those basement dweller Anonymous hackers to shame.

Extremely interesting concept, nice visuals, and numerous possibilities. This is definitely my type of game. I'm definitely stoked to see what else that guy can do with that hacking device.

Fuckin' hats off to Ubisoft, gaming needs breaths of fresh air such as this.

• Thumbs Up 2

Absolutely stunned when I saw this at the Ubisoft conference. The graphics look amazing, the concept is unique and the gameplay looks cool, really cool. This looks to be a HUGE game, and I can't wait to see more of it. =3 Btw, I feel it has kind of a Blade Runner vibe too .

This game looks amazing. :) It's open-world, it's unique, the hacking offers so many potentials, especially for screwing with NPCs, and overall it's just a great breath of fresh air. Seriously though, I've always found hacking to be fun, but never had the skills for it. This looks like the perfect opportunity to get in on some of that fun. Also, not sure about anybody else, but it actually kind of reminded me of the CBS show "Person of Interest" albeit with a somewhat darker feel.