Awoo.

Jontron

Soniman

I remember the PC version of the Phantom Menace. I'll admit, in hindsight, it wasn't very good, despite the novelty of it when I was a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

JonTron looks at an obscure game with a special guest!

StarCade started out just sorta average.  I think it wavered back and forth on getting more and less funny, but the Phantom Menace episode was really good and had plenty of silly moments I expect out of Jon.

Then this came out, and PsychicPebbles as Yoda made me lose my shit.

• 2 weeks later...

ANIMATED RAPPING DOG TITANIC! TRADITIONAL JONTRON EPISODE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Edited by CC14 Soul Snatcher
  • Thumbs Up 4

I'm legitimately out of breath.

I haven't laughed this hard at a JonTron video in a long time.

• Thumbs Up 4

The reaction scene to the Mexican mice though.

That was nothing short of hysterical.

Edited by Gabe
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
Great episode! its just too bad Jontron is being filmed on a set now, I liked it when it was his apartment gave the videos more of a real vibe.
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Jon returns to the world of corporate food games.

• Thumbs Up 3

Something I've started to notice more with Jon's latest stuff (it was much more present when he was on Game Grumps, but wasn't usually present in his personal videos) is how obvious it is that for games made before the PS2 came out he doesn't really have any first hand experience with anything that wasn't released on a Nintendo system. It's usually easy enough to take it in stride since he's obviously trying to be funny with whatever the theme of the video is more than anything else, but it's somewhat annoying when he talks at length about some mediocre-to-shitty game on the NES or SNES, then shows about 15 seconds of the first level of a game on the Genny that was actually decent-to-really-good before moving on.

Just in time for The Force Awakens, StarCade enters its semi-final episode.

THE HOLIDAY SPECIAL. IT IS TIME.

Definitely my favourite episode of Starcade, and possibly one of my favourite JonTron videos ever! Was grinning from ear to ear the whole way through, he's absolutely on top form in this one.

And the ending... oh my... I didn't think they'd actually... but they... oh my!

• Thumbs Up 1

You know, I never was a fan of Game Grumps in itself, but a small reunion between Jon and Arin was a pretty nice way to end the attrocious Holiday Special, definetely well done.

• 2 weeks later...

Jon answers questions!

A lot of funny and enlightening stuff.

Also, it turns out the Arin reveal was planned as far back as February, and Jon jokes that the Grumps didn't handle the split publicly, but it made for a good finale episode sequence, so it all worked out.

Edited by Candescence
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Some noteworthy Game Grumps animators collaborated with JonTron to animate his cover of "Firework"

this is amazing.

• Thumbs Up 9

7 hours ago, Indigo Rush said:

Some noteworthy Game Grumps animators collaborated with JonTron to animate his cover of "Firework"

this is amazing.

"I'm gonna go home and never think about this again. Thank you." - JonTron

JonTron, whatever time you added this line into the song, that past you does not realize just how much you are NOT gonna be allowed to not think about this again by the people awed by your singing skills...and the animator skills as well.

That music video was just awesome! Both in Jon's singing as well as the animation!