Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Probably the case here, hopefully we'll get a concrete announcement soon.

CURSE YOU (near) APRIL 1ST!

Well, the SASAR ad block is back at the Xbox Marketplace. Perhaps that is a sign of things to come...?

Well, the SASAR ad block is back at the Xbox Marketplace. Perhaps that is a sign of things to come...?

As someone who doesn't have a 360.... is that ike a new advert for ASR itself? Or some kind of place-holder?

Edited by Casanova

Lets hope so. Love the icon btw.

Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?...

Edit: Aww, the lovely post from the creator of cute fluffy kittens just got deleted. That's right SSMB deleted a post from GOD himself! Those bastards :P

Anyway, on the topic of Bayo in ASR. If Sumo can get her in the game somehow I don't care if they don't add anyone else. I know the disappearing outfit, pin-up poses and F-bombs would be cut out but if she's at least as "suggestive" as Ulala I'll be happy. XP

Edited by D.K.B.G.

No ad block here in the UK apart from the one ad for the Avatar items among the game marketplace ads.

As someone who doesn't have a 360.... is that ike a new advert for ASR itself? Or some kind of place-holder?

It's like a banner ad but placed within the shuffle of links in the game section. When SASAR was first released it was a few spots after the "game marketplace" link, then it dissapeared until it returned today.

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Yes! I finally managed to get rid of those glitched trophies! :D Basically, since I hadn't synced my trophies since the day before the glitch happened, my account on the server had my normal trophies but not my glitched trophies. So I just copied all my saved data on my PS3 (luckily the only game I had that wasn't copiable was Bomberman Ultra, which I rarely played anyway), deleted my User account on my system, made a new user, and synced my account up with that. The only down side was that I lost all my PSN messages, but I didn't have that many and didn't really care about them. Now all I gotta do is actaully earn the trophies! :D

I really wish I thought of that last month, but whatever. I'm just happy I don't look like a hacker anymore.

Oh, and about the DLC: Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that what Tristan says should be taken with a truckload of salt. I'm just gonna wait and see what the DLC is, not expecting or unexpecting anything.

Edit: Why can'T I post this? It keeps deleting most of my post oO...

http://www.cute fluf...future-asr-dlc/

(Edit:Lmao, I can'T even post the link without it getting censored? xD)

cute fluffy kittens Article

Edit: DAMNIT! Just go there, then >_>.

So, Astal, Bayonetta and Pepper.

I doubt Bayonetta. If Ulala raised the rating, Bayonetta would moreso.

Pepper, I kinda believe. I remember people wanting him.

I don'T really know Astal.

I still want Ristar and TJ & Earl..

1000th edit: I didn'T notice that there was another page >_<. The last post I read was BanjConkers about the missions >_>.

Edited by MarcelloF

PS3 patch is apparantly up. But not for the EU version...

Huh? But I thought all patches didn't go live until thursdays? Or is that store updates?

You know, when I look at this game on my 360 and look back at Mario Kart Wii... the difference is almost like night and day, how good this game is in comparison to MKW. It puts it to shame completely, the only thing MKW has over this game is multiple karts per character, and that's not even that big a deal.

Nintendo spent two years making that game and it's a bug-ridden, hackable piece of crap that they won't be patching ever, whereas some relatively unheard-of studio from britain comes along and blows them out of the water with their own faster, nicer-looking game.

Strange, isn't it.

Edited by PsychoJosh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just been poking around ChartTrack, it's nice to see the game still doing so well.

It's dropped to 14th on PS3 and 360 (which still isnt' bad, really), but it's faring very nicely on Wii and DS, being 3rd and 5th respectively. (Classic Collection is also 6th on DS at present).

Collectively across all consoles it's still the 13th best-selling game at the moment.

AugieD369 at the SEGA forums says the patch adds an in-game short cut via the square button to the ASR section of the PlayStation Store, so as Steve said(and we never doubted him) this patch does indeed prepare the game for the upcoming DLC.

Hi S0L!

Oh, erm, something SASAR related so this isn't just a "hi" post.

Um... can't wait for DLC! Hoping for at least one new IP to appear. :D

Actually a quick question as I've not played any of the split screen modes.

I assume the tracks used for the Robot/Zombie Battles in missions and the rather hard/annoying/throw your controller at someone's jewels <delete as applicable> gate mission are available in battle modes and such?

And a suggestion for DLC, make these modes available online.

Sounds like the trophy glitch is fixed. Now I can finally Platinum this! Thanks, S0L.

Also, Ristar please.

Actually a quick question as I've not played any of the split screen modes.

I assume the tracks used for the Robot/Zombie Battles in missions and the rather hard/annoying/throw your controller at someone's jewels <delete as applicable> gate mission are available in battle modes and such?

Indeed they are.

I'd like to ask some questions for somebody that has both the Wii version, and a PS3/360 version:

1. How much worse are the Wii graphics in comparison to the PS3/360 graphics?

2. Does the Wii version have the same amount of content as the PS3/360 versions?

3. Do both versions feel like it's actually the same game?

I'm just wondering, because I recently bought Sonic UnWiished, and I was kinda disappointed in the lack of content.

Yes the Wii version has all the exact same tracks and missions as the PS360 besides Banjo and Kazooie.