Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Couple of things to note about the Death Egg track.

* Ristar does not appear in the multiplayer mode.

* The Start line is the boss from the Death Egg zone in Sonic 3 And knuckles. (It's the eye beam thing).

* Theres cameos from the Doomsday Zone battleship.

* Multiple paths.

* Theres definately influence from the gravity section in Sonic 3 And Knuckles, where you fly against those buttons, you have to hit 9(?) of them to progress.

* Tons of Jumps.

* Lods of stuff flying all over the place...

Absolutely increadible.

Edited by Casanova
  • Thumbs Up 1

LOL! I love how he's just there like "hey fanboys! I'm in!"

Honestly I could do without racing as him, just happy to see a new IP represented. Plus level set in outer space is perfect for Ristar.

So what's next for DLC? Space Chanel 5 tracks please!

Oi! What is Metal's ASM music?

Wow Ristar looks odd in 3D

*zooms in to see Rister better* XD

25fj52g.jpg

Sweett can't wait for this DLC to hit Xbox Live Marketplace =D

Edited by Creature Of The Night

....Great, I hope Ristar still has a chance to get in as a playable character. Most o fthe characters I've been wishing for aren'T getting in.

Wanna bet if theres a Space Channel 5 track, TJ& Earl will be cameos -_-? And NiGHTS probably won't ever be playable >_>.

Thanks Yuluga, can't understand why Ristar doesn't appear in multiplayer. Much love to everyone who took part in having him put in.

This is so awesome. Come on 360 Marketplace, hurry up!! Got my points ready to download this mother.

Well, at least we can say Ristar was in as ASR DLC right? *stone'd*

I am really hoping to see some videos (despite my connection being like **** this days, and I can take a whole day to load a video D: )

Th track looks amazing, and the music selection looks ace (but it lacks the Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 versions >_>)

I can't say a lot of Metal Sonic, since I really haven't see him in action, his vehicle looks like a mix of the Sonic and Eggman's vehicles, I wonder what kind of atributes he has.

Cheers to Sumo for such an amazing job! :D

Now bring on the Streets of Rage characthers/Tracks.

EDIT: Ristar looks freakin awesome, I will use it as avatar when April 1st ends (in about 13 hours in my country) :P

EDIT2: But that Metal Sonic portrait is awesome too, I can't decide D:

Edited by imaDreadfan

Thanks Yuluga, can't understand why Ristar doesn't appear in multiplayer. Much love to everyone who took part in having him put in.

Perhaps Ristar saw a race being organized and ran off to find a vehicle?

Well, Ristar IS in the game.

Yes, but he doesn'T get to drive in the car that took 2 seconds of my life to draw >:U.

ShootingStar.png

Or any car ;_;.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Hey, thats just the Avacar with a yellow splat on the hood!

ninja.png

I didn't have the game when I drew it, and I think the wheels on the back of the Avacar aren't bigger :-/, or are they? .

And the yellow splat is a star ;_;. Must you mock my inferior drawing skills? xD.

Edited by MarcelloF

Er... um.... APRIL FOOLS!

April Fools saves me again!

So, anybody uploading a video?

edit: lol, cute fluffy kittens has yet to say ANYTHING about this big piece of news. I guess their one staff member is sleeping. Or maybe he has the April Flu.

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Or maybe he has the April Flu.

April Flu's Day?

But seriously, MS/Sony, get this onto the US store pronto! I NEED MY FIX.

So I uploaded a video of my cat playing as Metal Sonic on the Egg Hanger course... badly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av9nnnoGkTQ

It's still in processing so who knows what the quality will be like.

But it really is an increadible track, without doubt it's worth the money! Buy it now!

OWWW! I'm ranked 5th in the world on the new track HAHA! Now all what we need is 1970's trousers mode!

Edited by Casanova
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the impressions, Casanova. Sounds like an awesome track. Makes up for the dull character. Though I hope this space stage doesn't mean a potential Space Channel 5 track gets shafted.

Anyways, I'll hold off on the video, as I'll most likely download this myself (assuming the US Store has it up).

Guess we'll have to wait for Sonic Plus Sega Mega-Star Fighters Featuring Ratchet & Clank for Ristar to be playable, though. :(

-comis fall

-general offensive

-never let if go

-egg fleet

-space gadget

Nice to see some variety, but a Death Egg track with no Death Egg music? Was Sumo forbidden to use any Genesis music or something?

(Palmtree Panic was CD)

Though I'm not sure what "General Offensive" was...

Edited by Tentomon

Cool track. But I'm with the people that don't give a crap about Metal Sonic.

S0L, this non-playable Ristar nonsense had BETTER just be a really cruel april fool's joke on your part...

Thanks for the video, Casanova!

Lol, I turned up the audio to hear what the ASM music was, only to be told "That is the Sonic CD music" which I had to reply "Well okay then." ;)

Looks epic.

Edit: Never Let It Go is from the Death Egg Sonic the Fighters stage

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Lol, I turned up the audio to hear what the ASM music was, only to be told "That is the Sonic CD music" which I had to reply "Well okay then." ;)

Lol my cat had no idea if the music was being picked up, so she told everyone in her deep manly voice what it was from.

Never Let It Go is from the Death Egg Sonic the Fighters stage

During a quick game with Dread and Shadz, for a moment we thought that the rocket from Sonic the Fighters was in the stage, at the very first turn just after the speed boosts/green ramps, theres a right turn, theres two windows here, you can make out what looks like a rocket hovering by, but it's not, its some kind of new machine.

Casanova your cat scared the hell out me when it said where the music is from. :-/

So I've just gone back into the PS Store.... Ryo is there.... the Death Egg/Metal Sonic is not! It's been pulled.

It's not in the latest menu or the A-Z menu. It's gone!

Whoa, talk about your limited offers!

Edit: Even if I go to the store via the games menu, no Death Egg/metal Sonic DLC, only Ryo-F. Urm... whats going on?

Edited by Casanova