Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I have no cat sad.gif I just have a (male) rabbit named Cream.

One thing I don't get about the stage is that Egg Pawns are there. Seaside Hill had classic Badniks, so why not the track from the classic games?huh.gif

Oh, and do you have to buy the stage from the SEGA shop?

Edited by MarcelloF

Oh Right.... so if it's been removed, and the release date changed... do I have to remove my video now?

If Sega wants me to I will do since I don't fancy having a copywrite thingy on my account.

Oh come on, we've been waiting for awhile! This better be an April Fool's joke. >_>

I don't think it is a joke, not a very good joke if it's loosing you money!

Huh, thats weird, I wonder why :-/

I wonder if it's the Ristar bug. For some reason Ristar doesn't appear if you play the game on multiplayer.

Edited by Casanova

Perhaps to cooincide with a 360 release. Notice that both systems got Ryo-F but only PS3 has Metal Sonic.

Perhaps AAUK could give us an answer :)

If it is true then a lot of people who didn't wake up early enough will be confused online seeing Metal Sonics around. Darn PS3 updates and router problems..

Can people who bought him online still use him, and the Death Egg stage?

Yep, this will be why it never appeared on the Xbox Live Marketplace. I did find it odd because usually the Xbox Live Marketplace gets DLC first for a week for Gold Members and then Silver Members and PSN get it the following week.

If it is true then a lot of people who didn't wake up early enough will be confused online seeing Metal Sonics around. Darn PS3 updates and router problems..

Can people who bought him online still use him, and the Death Egg stage?

Yes I would think so. The DLC patch which is still live preps all consoles for DLC, even if you don't download it, so if you play with someone who has the DLC but you do not, you can still play. So in theory I could play as metal Sonic against someone who doesn't have him.

Not sure if that same user could play on the death egg track however.

So whats the leak tally between Sony and MS?

Sony: initial DLC, Metal Sonic pack

MS: Just about everything Sonic 4 :P

Post from S0L in reply a whiner -

Whiner -

i mean, seriously, did it not dawn to SUMO that when they were designig the Ristar model to put him as a character instead of a clone of 4 other characters we already had? I mean, jeez how can any company make such a bad desicion.

S0L -

When you run your own games firm and have an eccentric multi-billionaire finance your every whim, feel free to make your own game with all these million characters you want to include :P

In the meantime, consider that whilst I couldn't get him in playable, we did want to show some love for Ristar and so snuck him in there for people to see!

No pleasing some folk

---

S0L

---

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?p=5713335&posted=1#post5713335

o_O lol?

Anyway, I can announce today (ugh, worst day ever to allow me to talk about it, though c__c; Way to go...), that my project does indeed involve All Stars Racing, and that it's going to be DLC that I'm involved in. A certain community rep from SEGA noticed all the curiosity and all the questions regarding my validity, and got me permission to be able to say it's from ASR, and that it was DLC, at least.

D= Thanks, AAUK, but I think you could've picked a better day...

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, I had/have a 'super secret' project I've been teasing about for a while, that was official, but I wasn't allowed to say a lot. (Though I did post a blurred photo, ahaha). But now I'm able to actually mention that it's from ASR, and that, yes, it's DLC I've participated on. ^^ SUMO Digital is really cool with the fans. I appreciate their closeness with the fanbase.

D= I'm not allowed to mention exactly what it IS yet, though...

Sounds cool! I think I saw a blurry image a while back, looked like Vyse riding Ecco in a stage from Rez ;)

Oh, I had/have a 'super secret' project I've been teasing about for a while, that was official, but I wasn't allowed to say a lot. (Though I did post a blurred photo, ahaha). But now I'm able to actually mention that it's from ASR, and that, yes, it's DLC I've participated on. ^^ SUMO Digital is really cool with the fans. I appreciate their closeness with the fanbase.

Blurred photo? Where? Where is it???

D= I'm not allowed to mention exactly what it IS yet, though...

I smell shenanigans.. I don't remember seeing a photo, post it again?

http://www.cute fluffy kittensnews.com/2010/03/18/rumor-community-composer-working-on-unannounced-sonic-game/

Replace Kittes with the T-S-S-Z

hints.png

This be the image. I am a bit confused, but also tired so see what happens.

Edited by Dreadusk Chuckles

COuld somebody make a better video of Death Egg track with Metal Sonic? I mean, not off screen.

If you cross your eyes you can just make out..... Metal Sonic!

COuld somebody make a better video of Death Egg track with Metal Sonic? I mean, not off screen.

Why you cheeky bugger!

Best. April Fools Day. Ever.

Nur nur ne-nur nur Ristars in my game and not yours!

Edited by Casanova

http://www.cute fluffy kittensnews.com/2010/03/18/rumor-community-composer-working-on-unannounced-sonic-game/

Replace Kittes with the T-S-S-Z

hints.png

It is obviously a duck. A duck to replace the announcer.