Awoo.

Games you want to see re-released

Speederino

Kingdom Hearts definitely needs an HD collection, I love those games and I always get confused with the story because they're on all these different platforms. @_@

The Oddworld series (Abe's Oddysee, Abe's Exodus, Munch's Oddysee and Strangers Wrath) is another great series that could do with an HD collection, although I think they are already working on an HD remake of the first game!

-Final Fantasy XII HD: the only things that this game need are more content (new areas discharged from the original project) and trophies.

-Rogue Galaxy HD: same here.

-Skies of Arcadia HD: same here, only that this is a porting.

-Shenmue HD Collection: same as before, only that are 2 games.

-Xenosaga HD Collection (I-II-III): a great way to finally port all the titles here in europe, and possibly without censorship.

-Chaos Legion on PSN: same way as God Hand, and a way to make enjoy a slightly obscure Capcom title.

-Castlevania: Lament of Innocence on PSN: same here (switch Capcom with Konami).

-Suikoden HD Collection (III-IV-V): a good way to port the third title in europe.

-Time Crisis HD Collection (II-III).

-Tales of Vesperia PS3 edition: even now i don't understand why Namco localized the PS3 version of Eternal Sonata and not even this.

-Shining HD Collection (Tears-Force Neo-Force EXA): yeah, i think this is another chance to port good titles in europe.

-Onimusha HD Collection (Warlords-Samurai's Destiny-Demon Siege-Dawn of Dreams).

-MadWorld HD: they did something similar with No More Heroes, and i want to enjoy this game without motion controls.

Just a few, uh?

Speaking of FFXII, a game I haven't played but has an issue that this is related to.

HD releases of games like Kingdom Hearts and FF12 with Final Mix/International content.

I can dig an Ape Escape collection if they fix the framerate issues with AE3 (and that terrible dodge/steal mechanic), and if it meant a fourth installment was on the way. Why isn't the first game on PSN again?

• Thumbs Up 1

I would love a TimeSplitters HD Collection with all three games and online multiplayer for at least the second game. That would be amazing.

Copyright/rights/financial issues and remakes be damned, I'm still waiting for an official Nintendo VC release of GoldenEye 007 and Diddy Kong Racing.

FOR GOODNESS SAKES NINTENDO, JUST BUY RARE'S IPs/RIGHTS (BACK) FROM MICROSOFT ALREADY!!!