• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 Space☆Kamina

Space☆Kamina

Who the hell do you think I am?

• TSS Member
  • 164 Posts:

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

Tuned in this morning for Zexal, Iron Man, Justice League, DBZ, and classic Yu-Gi-Oh!.

I liked it, the transition didn't feel as awkward as I thought it would. It just felt like the block got new shows and a new style, probably because YGO! and DBZ are still present.

The Vortexx has a very Fox Kids like feeling to it, which is awesome. And I'm not just saying that because Saban is behind this thing.

Edited by Kamina, 25 August 2012 - 04:57 PM.

#42 Eternal EX

Eternal EX

Taken. And no longer on the market.

• TSS Member
  • 4,683 Posts:

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

I only caught the two yugioh shows. But from what I saw, it felt like a normal Saturday morning of classics. Good classics might I add.

#43 The Fifth Ninja Frog

The Fifth Ninja Frog

The best starter: Now and Forever

• TSS Member
  • 15,053 Posts:
  • Steam:BlackYakuzu94
  • NNID:Boodedge
  • PSN:BlackYakuzu94

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:42 PM

The fact I can't watch this pisses me of immensely, and effectively kills any enjoyment I got out of Saturdays.

#44 goku262002

goku262002

Now with Weekly Zero avatar rotation!

• TSS Member
  • 4,713 Posts:
  • XBL:gamerguy2002 v2

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:57 PM

The fact I can't watch this pisses me of immensely, and effectively kills any enjoyment I got out of Saturdays.

All I can tell you is the same thing for people wanting to catch toonami, go to Justin.TV and see if anyone was currently streaming it at the time then message them and ask if they are going to do it from now on, that way you can find a person to tune into on saturdays until your cable company stops being asses and puts CW back.

Or switch to Dish/DirectTV. They don't get as much of these contract squabbles as cable does.

#45 102100247

• TSS Member
  • 1 Posts:

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

Hey At lest they stopped the annoying freeza saga for dragonballz and move on to the next part of the series that has trunks

#46 goku262002

goku262002

• TSS Member
  • 4,713 Posts:

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:11 AM

After a few weeks of the block being shown now, Save for WWE which were all sort of divided on, This block totally rocks the old school vibe for me and I love it. If SABAN is running this I hope we can see some Digimon on this block! it'd be hilarious irony.

#47 Eternal EX

Eternal EX

• TSS Member
  • 4,683 Posts:

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

Soo it seems like Sonic X is returning tomorrow. Let the fan rage begin.

#48 Megaman.EXE

Megaman.EXE

• TSS Member
  • 6 Posts:

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

Yep- External X you beat me to the punch line there. Heck after all the times they repeated and REPEATED Sonic X you would think they would stop airing the show. By the way I have been tuned in on Saturday morning watching the new "Vortex" stuff and I gotta say I actually like it very much- yet different-- it's main attraction to me is probably Yugioh Zexel. Everything else is either all old or not really appealing to me (such as WWE show and even power rangers ) I find it funny that they started to air Cubix again and then all of 2 weeks later they replace it with Rescue heros for an hour vs the 30 mins.... Anyways I just wanted to say that Sonic X had its moments and even though not all of them may of been good it was still an "ok" of a show. (to me at least) Heck someone or I should say group of people must of voted for it back seeing how their was a voting process to bring it back when I saw the commercial for it last weekend. Otherwise yea- I'm sure were going to hear more about this in later postings. Honestly to me- I'm not very happy to seeing it coming back- I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING it a few months ago. I hope the kids that voted for it back do watch it- but I am DONE. ( I just really dislike seeing old shows pop up trying to get me to watch them again.) Also I just wanted to say to everyone who has posted here that I thank you for the info since I had no idea why Toonzai became Vortex. Now it all makes sense...

#49 Eternal EX

Eternal EX

• TSS Member
  • 4,683 Posts:

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

I think Sonic X is there just as a filler til Saban decides to air the 6th season of Digimon. Then HOPEFULLY Sonic X will die off. But I highly doubt it since that is an easy way to rack in ratings. I think Saban should have snatched ThunderCats. That would have been sick as hell. Or even a new Batman series. (wait JLU and Iron Man? What? I thought Marvel and DC are suppose to be on the same channel?)

#50 Megaman.EXE

Megaman.EXE

• TSS Member
  • 6 Posts:

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

Anyways yea I saw todays line up as usual... ug- Sonic X is back (ok fine whatever).... Now what I am really excited to hear come back on the TV---Toonami is putting back up symbiotic titan. I loved that show back in 2010. Too bad I know they'll get to the 2nd or 3rd season where it ended and start it over again some day. Why did they start such a show to just end it so abruptly?. Otherwise yea yugioh zexel is now later in the day. Used to be at 11am here now its at 3:30 pm... (I wonder what caused that to happen. :/)

#51 goku262002

goku262002

• TSS Member
  • 4,713 Posts:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Wait, today, did they just say they are airing a Tiny Toons episode soon?!

Tiny Toons?! fucking seriously?! I haven't seen that show in literal ages not since the real early days of Kids WB.

Man this block just loves feeding off nastalga. keep it up 'cause I want moar!!

#52 Megaman.EXE

Megaman.EXE

• TSS Member
  • 6 Posts:

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Yep you heard right, apparently around October 27 around 8 am they will be showing: Tiny toons , Sonic X, and WWE specials. Let me guess... the sonic X "Special episode" for Halloween is probably going to be that one episode where Chris and the gang go with his mom to some castle to shoot a film and go through all that "Moon and Sun" hour glass made out of stone stuff and has to be flipped a certain way to stop the ghosts from getting out from beneath the castle(which makes the episode feel like a filler)... Yep if I'm right I've probably seen THAT episode about too many times to count but I'm at fault for watching the show so much. Anyways another pretty cool line up today- can't wait to watch symbiotic Titan tonight on adult swim/Toonami ! :)

#53 The Fifth Ninja Frog

The Fifth Ninja Frog

The best starter: Now and Forever

• TSS Member
  • 15,053 Posts:
  • Steam:BlackYakuzu94
  • NNID:Boodedge
  • PSN:BlackYakuzu94

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

I HAVE WB AGAIN, Thank you Cablevision.

#54 goku262002

goku262002

• TSS Member
  • 4,713 Posts:

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

Yeah...fuck. Missed Tinytoons. Now I'm feelsbadman.jpg.

#55 Megaman.EXE

Megaman.EXE

• TSS Member
  • 6 Posts:

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Damn I missed out this weekend as well. Probably the usual line up which is okay I guess. Nothing really to report. Happy November 3rd All.

#56 Megaman.EXE

Megaman.EXE

• TSS Member
  • 6 Posts:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

Hey goku262002, I was able to see todays line up and well the usual stuff I guess. Anyways they announced that next Saturday that Tinytoons special was going to be aired again. idk why they would do that but here is another chance to see since you missed out.

Happy November 17 all...

#57 \gunther

\gunther

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Transformers Prime will begin airing on Dec. 8th.

#58 Space☆Kamina

Space☆Kamina

• TSS Member
  • 164 Posts:

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Yeah, saw the promo this morning.

Interestingly enough this wouldn't be the first time Saban had Transformers. They had Beast Wars, Beast Machines, and Robots In Disguise on Fox Kids back in the day. Prime being on Vortexx feels like it was bound to happen.

Prime is most likely replacing Sonic X, the show will have been off the line-up for two weeks, and it seriously needs to take a rest, it had a good run. Though if it wasn't for that contract with Konami I'd say get rid of one of the Yu-Gi-Oh! slots. I'd even be up for getting rid of Slam, its awful.

This is awesome news. As it stands Prime has 52 episodes under its belt, with 13 more on the way. The series does great on The Hub, and its not even in a lot of homes, so hopefully Prime also does great on Vortexx.

Edited by Kamina, 24 November 2012 - 07:19 PM.

#59 goku262002

goku262002

• TSS Member
  • 4,713 Posts:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

Saw the Tiny Toons Special. that was a trip back to the past for ya.

How strange to go through that ordeal to get Sonic X back only to remove it 2 weeks later. I find it more odd the TFP is replacing it, guess CW and HUB have more of a good friendship then I thought.

#60 Space☆Kamina

Space☆Kamina

• TSS Member
  • 164 Posts:

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

According to sources on ToonZone, Transformers will be replacing Iron Man and not Sonic X.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users