Awoo.

Vortexx on The CW, SABAN's replacement for 4kidsCW/Toonzai

goku262002

Wait, today, did they just say they are airing a Tiny Toons episode soon?!

Tiny Toons?! fucking seriously?! I haven't seen that show in literal ages not since the real early days of Kids WB.

Man this block just loves feeding off nastalga. keep it up 'cause I want moar!!

Yep you heard right, apparently around October 27 around 8 am they will be showing: Tiny toons , Sonic X, and WWE specials. Let me guess... the sonic X "Special episode" for Halloween is probably going to be that one episode where Chris and the gang go with his mom to some castle to shoot a film and go through all that "Moon and Sun" hour glass made out of stone stuff and has to be flipped a certain way to stop the ghosts from getting out from beneath the castle(which makes the episode feel like a filler)... Yep if I'm right I've probably seen THAT episode about too many times to count but I'm at fault for watching the show so much. Anyways another pretty cool line up today- can't wait to watch symbiotic Titan tonight on adult swim/Toonami ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I missed out this weekend as well. Probably the usual line up which is okay I guess. Nothing really to report. Happy November 3rd All.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey goku262002, I was able to see todays line up and well the usual stuff I guess. Anyways they announced that next Saturday that Tinytoons special was going to be aired again. idk why they would do that but here is another chance to see since you missed out.

Happy November 17 all...

Yeah, saw the promo this morning.

Interestingly enough this wouldn't be the first time Saban had Transformers. They had Beast Wars, Beast Machines, and Robots In Disguise on Fox Kids back in the day. Prime being on Vortexx feels like it was bound to happen.

Prime is most likely replacing Sonic X, the show will have been off the line-up for two weeks, and it seriously needs to take a rest, it had a good run. Though if it wasn't for that contract with Konami I'd say get rid of one of the Yu-Gi-Oh! slots. I'd even be up for getting rid of Slam, its awful.

This is awesome news. As it stands Prime has 52 episodes under its belt, with 13 more on the way. The series does great on The Hub, and its not even in a lot of homes, so hopefully Prime also does great on Vortexx.

Edited by Kamina

Saw the Tiny Toons Special. that was a trip back to the past for ya.

How strange to go through that ordeal to get Sonic X back only to remove it 2 weeks later. I find it more odd the TFP is replacing it, guess CW and HUB have more of a good friendship then I thought.

Goddamn, either they're whoring the hell out of Sonic X, it's by far the most popular show on that network after Yugioh.

Goddamn, either they're whoring the hell out of Sonic X, it's by far the most popular show on that network after Yugioh.

Actually, Yu-Gi-Oh is one of the weaker performers on the block. The highest rated show on the block right now is actually Justice League.

But yeah it sure seems like Sonic X and Yu-Gi-Oh just won't go away.

Edited by Kamina

Did anyone see that other special they were going to show today? All I know is that it was called something like "Gummy bear yummy saves Santa" or something like that. Otherwise I missed out. Where do they find this stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Bump. so I saw an ad today that Spectacular Spider Man is going to be re-aired on Vortexx. Awesome...even though it never should've left CW to begin with...

• Thumbs Up 1

Bump. so I saw an ad today that Spectacular Spider Man is going to be re-aired on Vortexx. Awesome...even though it never should've left CW to begin with...

*Gasps* Maybe we'll finally get a season thr... No I'm just getting my hopes up.

*Gasps* Maybe we'll finally get a season thr... No I'm just getting my hopes up.

Yeah, not likely with Disney having TV rights back to the franchise.

A DTV set in the Spectacular universe has more of a chance of happening since Sony still retains movie rights. They don't seem to be interested in doing anything like that though. Which is dumb cause Spider-Man could definitely sell some DTVs.

The Spectacular Spider-Man, had great ratings during its first season on Kids'WB and The CW4Kids, still not exactly sure how Disney XD dropped the ball on season 2. But hopefully it does well enough on Vortexx that it gets Sony to rerelease season 2 in a complete DVD set.

It still annoys me that Ultimate Shitty-Man has managed to out last this.

Edited by Kamina