Awoo.

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Detective Shadzter

There's no DLC planned for Bayonetta 2, because it already has enough content for one and a half games.

Also, y'know, the original's included tongue.png

EDIT: And speaking of the original, as Shadzter pointed out in the status updates... Bayonetta 1 is a digital download, whether you buy it via retail or eShop

That's... a bit of a shame, really, especially as it's going to have quite a big file size.

But still, two games for the price of one, can't really complain.

EDIT 2: Confirmed on the Treehouse Live demo - Bayonetta can control a freakin' MECH in this game

I don't see why Bayonetta needs that weaksauce thing considering how powerful she is but as long as it's fun and not intrusive to core gameplay I can't complain. 

Oh man that thing looks like its going to be fun to play as.

since when do you need a reason to hop on a mech and kick ass

Since when you can summon massive demons with your hair and defeat things 100 or more times bigger then you, all while making a wisecrack. 

I mean I won't have any problems as long as it's fun to play as and stuff but still. 

Since when you can summon massive demons with your hair and defeat things 100 or more times bigger then you, all while making a wisecrack. 

Dude, you can do Combos with the Mech.

Mech. Combos.

thats the only real Justification you need, after that Bossfight they showed they can put her into whatever machinery they want for all I care.

• Thumbs Up 2

now you can do that ON A MECH

style points +10000 big bang bonus

• Thumbs Up 2

If there is one thing I hope for the sequel, I hope it provides an actual challenge. The first game was fun but was way too damn easy.

If there is one thing I hope for the sequel, I hope it provides an actual challenge. The first game was fun but was way too damn easy.

Are you a god of gaming? Because either I suck or I thought the first game got really challenging by the end. Not unfair however, never unfair. 

In interested in this game, but not enough really to buy it, I REALLY hope there is a demo to try around release, heck there was a demo around E3, just release that one on the eShop and I'll be happy

Are you a god of gaming? Because either I suck or I thought the first game got really challenging by the end. Not unfair however, never unfair. 

Ya know you aren't the first person to say that too me either. Trust me I'm no god of gaming, there are games I fucking suck at. Take skullgirls for examples, I can't play fighting games to save my life. I don't think I am underestimating myself when I say I'm not evo level. Anyway, I admit the very first time I played the game was on the easiest difficulty setting at first, because I rented it and had no idea what I was getting into. I didn't even know what kind of game it was. But after getting used to everything I went to the hardest difficulty setting..... It was a cake walk. Really all you have to do is master that dodge mechanic and you will be fine. Plus since you have witch time it makes the game even easier to me. Part of the problem with having such a powerful character with no challenges I guess. To be fair though It's been a long time since I've played the game(or even seen it) and that was back in the days when I had more time to play and well actual skills in gaming. It's possible that if I ever go back to play it, I will probably suck at it now, because my gaming skills went down the toilet these past few years. Oh well.

Now that I think about it, I never actually dies a single time during the entire game, except for those god damn quick time events.

But after getting used to everything I went to the hardest difficulty setting..... It was a cake walk. Really all you have to do is master that dodge mechanic and you will be fine. Plus since you have witch time it makes the game even easier to me.

The Hardest Difficulty setting in the game is Non-Stop Infinite Climax mode, wich disables Witch Time among other things, not to mention stuff like the Bonus Boss, the item Gaze of Despair, some of the Alfheim Challenges.

so yeah, Bayo 1 is a Hard game still

Even on normal difficulty I thought the last few levels were challenging. They throw a lot of fast powerful enemies at you and if you're not really, really good at dodging you can get punished hard. Not to mention the enemies that you can't use Witch Time against such as the golden Grace and Glory (FUCK THEM BTW I hope they don't come back in 2). But then again that challenge is part of why the game's so fun and awesome to me. It's rewarding to do well when I feel challenged like that.  

@SenatorNinjaShark. I know, but even still. It was definitely a harder game, but I feel like I've played harder. Though to be frank that was in other genres. It still felt easy to me.

Though I will admit, there were moments where I admitadly came pretty close to dying and just barely survived by the skin on my teeth. I guess those moments were hard I suppose. But usually in hard games I die a lot. And I mean a lot. Here not much.

Even on normal difficulty I thought the last few levels were challenging. They throw a lot of fast powerful enemies at you and if you're not really, really good at dodging you can get punished hard. Not to mention the enemies that you can't use Witch Time against such as the golden Grace and Glory (FUCK THEM BTW I hope they don't come back in 2). But then again that challenge is part of why the game's so fun and awesome to me. It's rewarding to do well when I feel challenged like that.  

True, that does make the game feel worth it.

Wow, somewhere down the road years from now, I'm gonna pick the game up again and probably suck at it because I can't play anything for shit anymore. That would probably happen now actually.

Edit: whoops, I made a mistake. Sorry Senator Ninja shark, I played it on hard mode, not climax. My bad. Had to check my history. Note to self, try climax mode next time. Sorry about that.

well, Bayo isn't measured on a "can beat game" basis, but on how many pure platinums you can get in each difficulty level tongue.png

It's not "hard" at all to beat on ANY difficulty, just challenging. The real skill test is mastering the system.

Wha? I thought Bayo1 came on the same disk as Bayo 2 ?

Nope, it's been confirmed to be a download code. For both retail and eShop versions.

By the way, if I were to get this used, would that bar me from being able to get Bayonetta 1 via the download if someone else already downloaded it?

Not a big deal for me, sides it saves on me having to put it in when I want to play it.

By the way, if I were to get this used, would that bar me from being able to get Bayonetta 1 via the download if someone else already downloaded it?

If it's like any other download code then yes, once they've been redeemed once you won't be able to use it again.

You'll either have to buy the game new, buy a used copy with an unused download code, or buy the Bayo1 download code separately off Ebay or something.

Aw bummer, Bayo1 is a digital download outside Japan? Hope it's a decent size, not sure I have much space on my Wii-U (yeah yeah I need a harddrive, I know). I'd prefer the physical version, but it's not a big deal in the grand scheme; I'll still be grabbing the retail edition.

BqPcurXCAAErSxC.png

Looks awesome.

Ewww, now I know why Kamiya disliked the new box art, it's TOO yellow. I loved how the original had the clouds that made the crescent moon shape and added a stealth/mysterious vibe and Bayonetta herself giving the action element it needed.. Also, It's funny how the designer noticed there was too much yellow and decided to change the 2 to red.

Though I guess they did it to stand out more on game shelves. A trivial thing to complain about for some but eh.