Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed -- Portable Versions (3DS,PSVITA,iOS)

Unidus

Any other game and my alarm bells would be ringing, no trailer, no footage, not even a screenshot from the Vita version has been released.

• Thumbs Up 3

Any other game and my alarm bells would be ringing, no trailer, no footage, not even a screenshot from the Vita version has been released.

And SEGA Europe can't even be arsed to tell us when it's out. According to their website and press site, it's been out since November 16th with the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions.The only thing SEGA's released about it is the box art. We got details about the touchscreen and motion controls, too, but that was through Sony's official US PlayStation site. If SEGA doesn't give a shit about its games, then why should anyone else give a shit?

But we are Sonic fans. We have to give a shit. We already have.

Sonic Fans should receive a portion of games, screenshots, trailers and arts. Almost every weeks! х) *dreams* Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'll try and post screens of the Vita version tomorrow as ShopTo are pretty fast with delivery. Unless Sega finally release some media for the Vita version.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Fans should receive a portion of games, screenshots, trailers and arts. Almost every weeks! х) *dreams*

I'm not saying we shouldn't get all that, but as a fan it's in your blood to give a crap about every Sonic game released, even mobile ones like Sonic Jump. No matter what Sega does and not release any media.

Sounds the me like it's Most Wanted all over again, except that even then they released a couple of pictures :/. My biggest concern is really the res everything else should be intact just like NFSMW(or atleast from the sound of it). Really dumb to to keep everything confidential, don't theywwant to hype their game rather than killing it like a fire in a glass since according to the dev it is one of the preferable versions(maybe I remember it wrong :/).

Oh cool!

Hey a question, is the trophy list the same as the PS3 version? And do they share trophies or are they a seperate list?

Oh cool!

Hey a question, is the trophy list the same as the PS3 version? And do they share trophies or are they a seperate list?

Nope, it's a different trophy list. Most are the same, but some are different. Team Sonic has a different requirement.

Screens:

A8B3K.jpg

8h1i0.jpg

lSWYR.jpg

g2g9T.jpg

Edited by Merry Ming Shana
  • Thumbs Up 4

Nope, it's a different trophy list.

Screens:

A8B3K.jpg

8h1i0.jpg

lSWYR.jpg

g2g9T.jpg

Saves me the trouble now =P

From what i've played so far they've done a fine job with this version. It's pretty much the console game in tact minus having 10 player online multiplayer and only 8 players in this version.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Anyone else find it amazing that the first screenshots we get of this version came from a fan who had the retail copy of the game?

• Thumbs Up 7

lol I just don't get why not, it looks fine from those screens. Though the selection of screens now makes me want someone to mod in the Wave Ocean monster to the Afterburner stage, so it looks like the military is fighting the giant squid.

Wow, I love how it looks on the Vita, hehe. Definitely buying it!

Woun, maybe that 100mb update will be Metal Sonic and the OutRun Bay track... Maybe the PSVita version doesn't have this on the game data as PS3 & 360 versions did. S0L, can you clarify this for us?

It plays fine too. The game doesn't feel broken at all. The Vita version is actually quite well done.

And for the trophy list, I was wrong. 1 trophy is different, replacing House of the Dead trophy, with Swirling Ranger. You have to survive a Twister attack without crashing. This is a sticker in the console version.

Team Sonic, is for me to race anyone in an online game or an adhoc game. That's it really. Much better than the console one.

I like that the Vita version actually has a manual in the case unlike other retail Vita games.

More screens

2012-12-05-132100.jpg

2012-12-05-130222.jpg

2012-12-05-130302.jpg

2012-12-05-130438.jpg

2012-12-05-130532.jpg

2012-12-05-132201.jpg

2012-12-05-132240.jpg

2012-12-05-132701.jpg

2012-12-05-132921.jpg

2012-12-05-132951.jpg

2012-12-05-133031.jpg

2012-12-05-133331.jpg

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Can someone with the Vita version confirm this for me, but I never thought I would see this happen with a Sonic game.

I've tried looking at the trophy list/comparing the list with two different people, one person I know has sync'd their trophies. Each time it's not showing up.

So... that usually means that the data isn't yet on the playstation network, so whilst you earn a trophy locally, it won't show for the wider network until the game gets added. Erm... wow, I didn't think I'd ever see that happen with a Sonic game before.

It's showing up on my Vita trophies list but not for the PSN network overall.

If that's the question, then yeah. It's happening to me too.

If that's the question, then yeah. It's happening to me too.

Yup that was it.

Okay, complete download.

Was Metal Sonic/Outrun bay included?