Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed -- Portable Versions (3DS,PSVITA,iOS)

Unidus

2012-12-05-130222.jpg

22 character spots + *another character* = 23... but no Metal Sonic, so the DLC isn't included on the Store version of the game, it seems.

Well, "at least" we have 23 characters and 20 tracks, hehe. I hope that the DLC will arrive in the future.

Edited by Jolt

The framerate is a bit choppy on Samba Studios... @.@

EDIT: Metal Sonic & Outrun Bay should be unlocked immediately if the Limited Edition content is included.

Edited by Merry Ming Shana

22 character spots + Alex Kidd = 23... but no Metal Sonic, so the DLC isn't included on the Store version of the game, it seems.

Well, "at least" we have 23 characters and 20 tracks, hehe. I hope that the DLC will arrive in the future.

I haven't put the DLC in yet so that will explain it. Framerate is a little choppy in areas but it's really not that bad at all.

Retail copy screens

SampASRTBox1-1.jpg

SampASRTBox2.jpg

SampASRTBox3-1.jpg

Edited by BlueTidalGamer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yup that was it.

Was Metal Sonic/Outrun bay included?

Not yet.

BTW. really, S0L, Metal Sonic and Outrun available on PSV?

Game so good! I love it!

Live let's play tomorrow! :)

Not yet.

BTW. really, S0L, Metal Sonic and Outrun available on PSV?

Game so good! I love it!

Live let's play tomorrow! smile.png

lol we were hoping you could tell us, they should be if you have the limited edition, we're not sure if the PSN version comes with him or not.

lol we were hoping you could tell us, they should be if you have the limited edition, we're not sure if the PSN version comes with him or not.

PS3 download version was. I bought on PSN, yes. I wait DLC on PSN, well.

*reads Jolt's post*

...it always amazes me how little care people have for just nonchalantly spoilers right after a game has come out.

*reads Jolt's post*

...it always amazes me how little care people have for just nonchalantly spoilers right after a game has come out.

Ouch.

Well, I will edit my post, sorry.

Anyway, please give me a banhammer if that's the rule (I'm not joking, I'm very sorry about that).

Still trying to get used to that there only only 8 racers at a time in this version, heh heh.

Really? Well, I prefer 8 racers instead of 10, so it's not a problem for me.

Edited by Jolt
  • Thumbs Up 1

Is anyone able to upload some gameplay footage and get some likes as a reward? =p

Uploading some footage now. Should be up within 20 minutes.

EDIT: Had a slight misfire so i'm uploading some re-recorded gameplay now. Will be ready soon.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Just noticed one thing, the game isn't available in store anymore... Which probably means that they gave us the wrong version (I hope anyways, since it's not the first time happening nor a second time :/).

Doesn't look bad at all. I wonder what the hell was with all the secrecy? It looks like a completely faithful port of the console versions.

Just checked it at my end. Definately gone.

I guess it's because the official release date here is December 7th.

I've been waiting for the Vita version to get some detail forever. It's a shame fans had to do some publicity themselves rather than SEGA. This kinda thing should really have been dealt with a while back.

The Vita version looks fantastic, I'm glad I pre-ordered. I've had a pre-order since they opened for pre-order. So, I can't wait now.

I don't get it, the Vita version looks pretty good. So why isn't Sega telling us this?

And now we wait for the 3DS version. I don't have a 3DS but I'm interested to see the exclusive stages this version has.

Well done Sumo (and S0L) at first I was a bit shaky on this version but this version is flawless. It's exactly like the PS3 version like you said, just the graphics were taken down a notch.

(And Woun, check your PM box!)

Here's some footage from me. Quality is from my phone so yeah. Apologies for the crap quality, it's all I have. It was a pain in the arse to record. My first video for Youtube funny enough.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer
  • Thumbs Up 7