Awoo.

Sonic Jump for iOS will be out on the 18th.

Shaddix Leto Croft

On my iPhone 4 it lags slightly on occasion if I lose a lot of rings and there's other stuff on screen too. But not a lot. Though sometimes an entire level will be choppy from start to finish for no obvious reason.

Powerful... I remember that.

First - Game now available on Android.

After two days - Game available on Android in November.

After week - Android removed.

Why is such a confusion? I need Android ver. I give my money.

Edited by Wounland

This is why I can never move to Android. iOS is getting all the love right now from these developers. Until that stops, iOS all the way.

It happens to several of my games if I get a message during gameplay or I open up other apps. If it is really lagging and it isn't fixed after closing the app, then do a hard reset (Power + Home for 5 seconds) to clear the ram/memory.

Interesting, it doesn't involve risk of losing data, does it?

If you're in the middle of a level, then you start over. But that is just about it.

Yep, my game lags definitely when I receive a SMS/iMessage during gameplay. And the lag was so bad, it was actually enough to throw me off and die.

If you're in the middle of a level, then you start over. But that is just about it.

Not just for the game, I got so many university documents in my device I don't want to lose xD

Powerful... I remember that.

First - Game now available on Android.

After two days - Game available on Android in November.

After week - Android removed.

Why is such a confusion? I need Android ver. I give my money.

As analysed in my article on the front page, there's still hope for an Android release yet, despite the listing being removed.

So, was there any mention of when SEGA would update the game? I've already played the hell out of the three zones with all three characters, and now collecting rings for the upgrades, which is a pain to say the least.

Yep, my game lags definitely when I receive a SMS/iMessage during gameplay. And the lag was so bad, it was actually enough to throw me off and die.

Oh, this. It happens with every game. I'm guessing both apps running at the same time tasks the phone. I find it extremely annoying when someone texts me and I die due to the slowdown.

Sonic Jump is amazingly fun and addictive i cleared all stages getting all 3 red rings and everyday play some endless to see if i can get higher lol anyway its a good game and i love it hope they update it soon!

Okay guys I'm stuck on this mission, which is complete any Jungle Zone act with a single jump. On it for 3 days now and I just can't find a perfect act for this. Does someone know?

Okay guys I'm stuck on this mission, which is complete any Jungle Zone act with a single jump. On it for 3 days now and I just can't find a perfect act for this. Does someone know?

Oh, THAT mission...

The only act I could do it was in the boss battle...it was a pain, but it was the only one I could single-jump...

The boss act counts?

EDIT: How can you hit Eggman without double jumping?

Also I'm stuck on a Mountain Zone mission when you have to complete an act under 15 seconds. Do you know what act I can easily finish this? And I assume you must have Blast Off, because I've been through every zone, and it's impossible to finish any act under 15 seconds without Blast Off...

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

The boss act counts?

EDIT: How can you hit Eggman without double jumping?

It's hard I know...but if you're very near you can hit him.

Also I'm stuck on a Mountain Zone mission when you have to complete an act under 15 seconds. Do you know what act I can easily finish this? And I assume you must have Blast Off, because I've been through every zone, and it's impossible to finish any act under 15 seconds without Blast Off...

I don't remember lol...Try it out in the last ones, I remember those were very short acts. Of course, you will need blast off and Knuckles to do it.

I really miss a record board in the game u.u

Edited by Seraphinprincess
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's hard I know...but if you're very near you can hit him.

You gurl, are a genius! <3 Thanks, I did it!

Now for the Mountain Zone ones...

EDIT: Nope, still can't find an act that I can beat in 15 seconds. I guess I have to upgrade my Blast Off to Level 3...it's on level 2 and it's still not enough it seems...

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

I haven't been playing actively lately. Have to work. :P I've been slowly working on getting enough rings for Blast Off > Level 2. Honestly its easy doing the right mission, but I'm trying to do missions I need better ranks on... and likewise are harder to get rings for. So perhaps I should just focus on rings instead when I play.

• 2 weeks later...

I was eager to jump right into this game. I ended up having fun and being addicted to arcade mode.

See my funny joke?

Any news of an Android release? I was planning on starting the contest mid month but as we all know, SEGA removed the initial Android release date from the website.