Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog Vs. Goku [Official Battle]

100Rings

Weeeeell since some doof locked my other forum post for close to no reason, here is a full fledged Battle Post!

Argument for Sonic:

Feats:

1. Out runs/resists the gravitational pull of a black hole.

2. Survives an actual black hole without injury.

3. DOES NOT need rings to go super.

4. Traveled time with ease

5. Defeated Ultimate Emerl - a star system buster - in under 30 seconds.

6. Has encountered and defeated immortal beings on numerous accounts (Erazor Djinn, Solaris, Merlina, Shadow, Mephiles, Time Eater, Dark Gaia)

7. Is a confirmed planet buster (thanks to sonic advance 3 and ShTH)

8. Casually slows down time with speed break

9. Warps an entire universe's reality and saves the Arabian Night's universe as well as his. (Erazor had the power to close and open the entry point to each respective universe)

10. HE CAN SWIM PEOPLE!

11. Defeated Merlina - A literal God of her 'verse

12. Attacks at literal light speed

13. Has light speed reaction.

GO!

(Proof at a later date...im lazy:P)

UT___Goku_vs_Sonic_by_ZeroExile.jpg

Goku would win, hands down.

Please don't say feats. It makes you sound like Total Shadow.

I also like your sig, on an unrelated note. Did you draw that?

Edited by Sexy n' Smooth Wario

Goku would win, hands down.

Please don't say feats. It makes you sound like Total Shadow.

I also like your sig, on an unrelated note. Did you draw that?

wrong...sonic wins with out much effort

and no i found it and thx :)

Edited by 100Rings

wrong...sonic wins with out much effort

:V wat

Are we talking about the same Goku here?

The one who kills people who blow up planets with their bare hands?

The one who's come back from the dead like three times?

The one who could probably punch Cthulhu in the balls and get away with it?

I'm sorry, but characters from the DBZ universe are just leagues and leagues more powerful than Sonic characters. There would be absolutely no contest. It's like asking who would win between Silver and Mewtwo.

• Thumbs Up 4

Son Goku would win. Really. Have you even read/watched Dragon Ball?

Also, I don't understand how one can "swim people." tongue.png

:V wat

Are we talking about the same Goku here?

The one who kills people who blow up planets with their bare hands?

The one who's come back from the dead like three times?

The one who could probably punch Cthulhu in the balls and get away with it?

I'm sorry, but characters from the DBZ universe are just leagues and leagues more powerful than Sonic characters. There would be absolutely no contest. It's like asking who would win between Silver and Mewtwo.

im sorry but do you realize that planet busting so pathetic compared to sonic. sonic is on REALTY WARPING/MULTIVERSAL LEVELS!!!

im sorry but do you realize that planet busting so pathetic compared to sonic. sonic is on REALTY WARPING/MULTIVERSAL LEVELS!!!

...no, he isn't. Remember when Eggman busted the planet? Twice? And it was a huge fucking deal both times? If you'll remember, Sonic has never broken any planet. Ever.

If anything Goku's "on multiversal levels" because he goes between our world and Hell like he's driving across the county line.

• Thumbs Up 1

7. Is a confirmed planet buster (thanks to sonic advance 3 and ShTH)
What?

8. Casually slows down time with speed break
He needed magic to do this.

e: Honestly though I just don't give a shit. Who's more powerful than who is like the last thing that matters.

Edited by The Horrifying Horsaroni

Goku is a FUCKING SAIYAN, with the ability to go 4 different levels of what is effectively Super Sonic, and has fought enemies that would make the majority of Sonic Villains crap themselves before they get incinerated.

I like Sonic far more than Goku, but even I know that Sonic is severely outmatched when it comes to sheer power.

Edited by Enigmanator

Dude... Dragon Ball characters are capable of warping (i.e., Gotenks and Boo making holes between dimensions in the Room of Spirit and Time).

Boo even transported himself from the mortal world to the afterlife, while still alive. Goku can do the same.

Edited by MugiMikey

That "doof" was one of our amazing staff members.

And if they lock your topic, you're generally not supposed to turn around and make another one.

Scroll to the bottom of the page. See that link that says "SSMB Rules"? Click it. Read it carefully.

Also I don't care about Dragon's Ballzzzzzz so I'll just say sonic won and hightail it out.

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 1

...no, he isn't. Remember when Eggman busted the planet? Twice? And it was a huge fucking deal both times?

If anything Goku's "on multiversal levels" because he goes between our world and Hell like he's driving across the county line.

no sonic is very much so on multi/omniversal levels

Solaris was literaly posing a mortal threat just by existing and was eating all of time and space.

Erazor was the master of the arabian nights and on top of it all he was immortal...

Merlina the same way

and since when has goku brought himslef back to life? never! he needs DB's or friends to do that!

also "buu" just screamed himself fro a sub-reality realm back to reality-unimpressive

ALL OF DBZ IS GONE WHEN ENCOUNTERING SOLARIS!

Edited by 100Rings

no sonic is very much so on multi/omniversal levels

Solaris was literaly posing a mortal threat just by existing and was eating all of time and space.

Erazor was the master of the arabian nights and on top of it all he was immortal...

Merlina the same way

and since when has goku brought himslef back to life? never! he needs DB's or friends to do that!

What are you talking about? This isn't Megaman or Kirby. Defeating someone with an ability does not give you said ability. Just because Sonic beat Merlina/Erazor/Solaris (all three of which he needed someone else's help to defeat) doesn't mean that he warps time and space. It means that he has good friends with which he can go super/help him go different types of super.

For clarification, Erazor required Sharha's help, Merlina required Caliburn's help (honestly, Excalibur Sonic is more of a Super Form for Caliburn than Sonic), and Solaris required Super Shadow and Super Silver.

Sonic never did that either. He needed outside help for that too.

Seriously, I feel like you are deliberately doing this to piss people off.

Sonic never did that either. He needed outside help for that too.

Seriously, I feel like you are deliberately doing this to piss people off.

did i say sonic did? no...

ALSO I HAVE TO MENTION THAT 12 AND 13 ARE WRONG BECAUSE SONIC ISN'T FASTER/FAST AS LIGHT

ONLY SOUND

NYGUYENSDFSFD

Piccolo Daimao was considered immortal at a time too, and the only way of defeating him was sealing him away. Just like with Erazor.

Sort of like how Sonic needs the Chaos Emeralds to go super? And how Sonic needed Tails, Knuckles, Silver and Shadow to help him win?

Edited by MugiMikey

What are you talking about? This isn't Megaman or Kirby. Defeating someone with an ability does not give you said ability. Just because Sonic beat Merlina/Erazor/Solaris (all three of which he needed someone else's help to defeat) doesn't mean that he warps time and space. It means that he has good friends with which he can go super/help him go different types of super.

lawl! well ok vegeta did a planet bust attack on goku and he deflected it...does that not make goku a planet buster?

ALL OF DBZ IS GONE WHEN ENCOUNTERING SOLARIS!

All of Solaris is gone when encountering yellow hedgehogs. I imagine that Goku could've one-manned Solaris with little trouble.

lawl! well ok vegeta did a planet bust attack on goku and he deflected it...does that not make goku a planet buster?

Uh, no. Not really.

I would be more interested in Sonic vs Flash since both can outrun lightspeed across different continuities

sonic is faster than light! ikr!?

All of Solaris is gone when encountering yellow hedgehogs. I imagine that Goku could've one-manned Solaris with little trouble.

if saiyans colud handle more than pathetic weaklings like buu...than yes i suppose you would be right :/

and if goku did have the power to kill 1 solaris...it would do NOTHING!!! solaris was an entity so massive it expanded into 3 TIMELINES!

Edited by 100Rings

Goku has more strength and durability than Sonic. All Sonic has is speed, just one punch can end Sonic. And I'm sure that Goku can knockout Super Sonic just like Knuckles did.

Sonic is so weak even Yamcha can beat him.

also "buu" just screamed himself fro a sub-reality realm back to reality-unimpressive

How is that unimpressive?

if saiyans colud handle more than pathetic weaklings like buu...than yes i suppose you would be right :/

Boo is the final villain of the series. You clearly don't have experience with Dragon Ball.

Edited by MugiMikey
  • Thumbs Up 1

Goku has more strength and durability than Sonic. All Sonic has is speed, just one punch can end Sonic. And I'm sure that Goku can knockout Super Sonic just like Knuckles did.

Sonic is so weak even Yamcha can beat him.

excuse but when did saiyans survive black hole gravity?