Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

In hindsight, I should of clarified that.

I mean why do people like World Tourney mode.

I'm about to platnium the game, but Advanced is giving me the hardest fucking time due to the CPU being a cheating bastard, and sheer luck. The CPU constantly blocks, counters, and teleports all of my moves when I try to attack, meanwhile, it manages to pull off the most cheap moves, such as going into hyper mode, being able to then teleport directly behind me, and then start Dragon Rush right away.

I have found one method of cheating to beat the fucking thing which is go Omega Shenron, and spam the ever living fuck out of Whirlwind Fist, but of course due to the awful item shop system, I can't buy Whirlwind Fist, which also means I can't make a custom moveset for Shenron, which means I can't use Whirlwind Fist/Vaccine/Viral Heart/Turtle.

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

In hindsight, I should of clarified that.

I mean why do people like World Tourney mode.

I'm about to platnium the game, but Advanced is giving me the hardest fucking time due to the CPU being a cheating bastard, and sheer luck. The CPU constantly blocks, counters, and teleports all of my moves when I try to attack, meanwhile, it manages to pull off the most cheap moves, such as going into hyper mode, being able to then teleport directly behind me, and then start Dragon Rush right away.

I have found one method of cheating to beat the fucking thing which is go Omega Shenron, and spam the ever living fuck out of Whirlwind Fist, but of course due to the awful item shop system, I can't buy Whirlwind Fist, which also means I can't make a custom moveset for Shenron, which means I can't use Whirlwind Fist/Vaccine/Viral Heart/Turtle.

Want to know the bane of my existence in Budokai 3's tournament mode?

latest?cb=20111209230944

This ugly little twerp (I say ugly cause damn, did they give him an awful expression). Since Uub has like, 1 move, he instantly jumps into hyper mode and uses Dragon Rush. Over and over and over. The guy is the worst spammer I've ever faced.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Detective Tenth Doctor said:

Want to know the bane of my existence in Budokai 3's tournament mode?

latest?cb=20111209230944

This ugly little twerp (I say ugly cause damn, did they give him an awful expression). Since Uub has like, 1 move, he instantly jumps into hyper mode and uses Dragon Rush. Over and over and over. The guy is the worst spammer I've ever faced.

Two words.

Majin Buu.

No actually.

Majin Buu

Super Buu 

Kid Buu.

Them, along with Tien and Frieza were the biggest pains in the ass for tourney mode, but, the Buus were the absolute worst. They teleport all over the place, have extremely damaging combos, and always dodges or blocks, and counters any attack I throw at the fuckers.

So 1 of my favorite fan-mangas came to an end a week ago. its titled "Dragon Ball (Z): Who wants to be a superhero?". The plot is a comedy based manga that details Piccolo and Vegeta taking taking up the mantle of The Great Saiyaman/woman for a day so Gohan and Videl can focus on a test.

The comedy is dead on for Dragonball, I suggest if you got an hour give it a read:
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17272&start=340#p1045110

EDIT: Please read from left to right.

If anyone is about to watch episode 30, you should know this:

70% of the episode explains what happened in the last 2 episodes.

3 hours ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:

That was revealed prior to the release of the film, wasn't it? 

Yeah it was due to the cat becoming very ill then suddenly recovering out of the blue, the vet described the cat as some kind of god or something, thus we have beerus!

4 hours ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:

That was revealed prior to the release of the film, wasn't it? 

30 minutes ago, MechTech said:

Yeah it was due to the cat becoming very ill then suddenly recovering out of the blue, the vet described the cat as some kind of god or something, thus we have beerus!

Yep. It's a pretty interesting story. I think this is the first time we've seen the cat, however. I'm always amused when he starts talking about his pets.

Also, I haven't been keeping up with Super, but I was surprised to learn recently that

Spoiler

Tights made her debut recently. I loved Jaco the Galactic Patrolman (well, except for that bonus chapter), so I'm glad to see her included, especially after she was name dropped in Resurrection 'F'.

I gotta say this now.

The Super version of the fight between god goku and beerus was better than the battle of gods version

HOWEVER

It's the opposite with the super version of Super god goku vs golden frieza, I found the movie version way better then the super version.

Althought I do have high hopes for this Super dragonball tournament thing!

Just wanted to share that thought is all :)

What I liked from Super so far is that

Spoiler

at least in the anime Gohan shows interest in joining Goku and co. in the tournament at first. I don't remember the manga showing that

On 2/6/2016 at 4:09 PM, goku262002 said:

So 1 of my favorite fan-mangas came to an end a week ago. its titled "Dragon Ball (Z): Who wants to be a superhero?". The plot is a comedy based manga that details Piccolo and Vegeta taking taking up the mantle of The Great Saiyaman/woman for a day so Gohan and Videl can focus on a test.

The comedy is dead on for Dragonball, I suggest if you got an hour give it a read:
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17272&start=340#p1045110

EDIT: Please read from left to right.

Favourite moment was easily 

Goku with Gotenks' fake mustache telling the crowd that Gotenks/The villain was beaten, only for them to start having questions, and Goku just shrugs it off, causing them to shrug it off as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

I want to get a PS3 DB game, but i dont know what to choose between RB2, Batlle of Z and Ultimate Tehncaichi. Which one should i choose?

1 hour ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:

bare bones. 

Dont know what that means, but i think its a bad thing. 

I was pretty sure its gonna be RB2. How good is it?

22 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Personally, I don't think Ultimate Tenkaichi is that bad a game, and I do think it has a fair amount of content, especially since Sony re-released it under their budget essentials series, meaning it's relatively cheap (At least in the UK it is). It's got two story modes as well, one where you create your own hero and go through both DBZ and GT, and a normal story which takes you through both as well I believe.

Do not get Battle of Z however. Gameplay is extremely meh, the controls are pretty awful, the story is the most laughable "retelling" yet, and in general, it's just pretty bad. 

2 hours ago, Diamond said:

I was basically saying the gameplay doesn't have a ton of depth. To add on to that though, Ultimate Tenkaichi is essentially a glorified game of rock-paper-scissors. 

I mean, it's one of my favorites because it has a fair amount of depth for a Dragon Ball game. Here's an example of high-level play:

My only real gripe with the game is that it doesn't have a story mode. Instead it has Galaxy mode which is just a series of objectives that vaguely resemble story scenarios on occasion. 

Thats a shame. Question for everyone

What are your top 5 DB/DBZ/DBGT favourite games?

Since i played only one game:

1. Dragonball Xenoverse

This game is awesome. You can be a Sayian, a Majin, a Namekian, a ,,Frieza Race'' guy (they need to find it a name), also you have alot of clothes. The story is cool, but misses a lot of important moments:

- Dragonball ( the original) is completely missing

- The battles with the 2nd and 3rd form Frieza(and dont say Towa did it, its stupid)

- Trunks vs Mecha Frieza

- Imperfect/Semiperfect Cell

- Gotenks & Piccolo VS Super Buu(Room of spirit and time)

About the roster, it has some really STUPID characters:

-Saibamen(ok, thatsfine, but 5 COSTUMES)

-Appule( remember him, probably not)

-Rasberry ( did this guy even say something in the show?)

-Cell Jr ( if you put them, at least make them pwerfull to take down an SSJ)

-Small Fat Buu

Online has some bad connections.

9/10