Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

UPDATE: Please hide any info on the final unlockable in spoiler tags.

Some copies of the game have been issued already, so I think it's time to create a place for those of us who have it (or otherwise don't care about spoilers) to discuss the game.

I'll start by saying I would have rather had Jaguar than Pudding, but honestly I appreciate any references to Space Channel 5 they're willing to give us. Thanks SEGA/Sumo!

Here's the track list, courtesy of daizyujin from GameFAQs!

GP1

1. Ocean View (Sonic Heroes)

2. Samba Studios (Samba De Amigo)

3. Carrier Zone (After Burner)

4. Dragon Canyon (Panzer Dragoon)

GP2

1, Temple Trouble (Super Monkey Ball)

2. Galactic Parade (Sonic Colors)

3. Seasonal Shrines (Shinobi)

4. Rouge's Landing (Skies of Arcadia)

GP3

1. Dream Valley (Nights)

2. Chilly Castle (Billy Hatcher)

3. Graffiti City (Jet Set Radio)

4. Sanctuary Falls (Sonic & Knuckles)

GP4

1. Graveyard Gig (House of the Dead)

2. Adder's Lair (Golden Axe)

3. Burning Depths (Burning Rangers)

4. Race of Ages (Sega Tribute Level)

GP5

1. Sunshine Tour (Samba De Amigo)

2. Shibuya Downtown (Jet Set Radio)

3. Roulette Road (Sonic Heroes)

4. Egg Hangar (Sonic the Fighters KIND OF BUT NOT REALLY FROM ANY SPECIFIC GAME AND ALSO YOU'VE PLAYED THIS BEFORE IF YOU GOT THE DLC IN THE FIRST GAME okay)

The only new character we know of so far seems to be Pudding...

I'll update this post with more information as it comes!

Edited by XD375

GP5

1. Sunshine Tour (Samba De Amigo)

2. Shibuya Downtown (Jet Set Radio)

3. Roulette Road (Sonic Heroes)

4. Egg Hangar (Sonic the Fighters)

wat

Is this serious.

I'd be down for Space Michael but the licensing rights to get him in the game would have been insane.

EDIT: Blue, that's just the Death Egg stage from the first game. It hasn't technically been said what game it's directly based on, but with all the Fighters music and the fact that they call it a hangar, I assume its main inspiration is Sonic the Fighters.

Edited by XD375

Since there's 5 confirmed tracks, I hope there's a Grand Prix mode that lets you just play all the Sonic stages in order.

EDIT: Er, I'm dumb, I realized it's 4 per GP, nevermind lawl

EDIT: Blue, that's just the Death Egg stage from the first game.

Oh.

I thought it was the stage after Death Egg's Eye from Sonic The Fighters. Cool either way. I want someone to rip the Starlight Carnival remix already. :P

Again, it's just the first game's Death Egg stage.

I've updated my initial post to avoid further confusion.

4. Egg Hangar (Sonic the Fighters KIND OF BUT NOT REALLY FROM ANY SPECIFIC GAME AND ALSO YOU'VE PLAYED THIS BEFORE IF YOU GOT THE DLC IN THE FIRST GAME okay)

So Opa Opa, Alex Kidd and Ryo are no shows. I hoped at least one would make it in, I assumed Alex Kidd since he was in the last two games. Still, given this game has Shinobi, Gilius, Vyse and NiGHTS I think it is a fair trade. I think people will just have to get used to the fact that the All-Stars series doesn't so much build on the roster as they mix it up each game. To be fair, Transformed is kicking ass when it comes to tracks, and now Opa Opa, Ryo and Alex Kidd are what make the first game special.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alex Kidd not being around is probably the biggest blow to me... I really hope he gets in as DLC.

I'm thinking of inviting daizyujin to these forums so he can share his findings with us, I'll send him a message and see what he says!

A request.

Can you change the topic title to something like this... "Spoiler Alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed! (This topic contains spoilers!)"

Because when you look at the main forum... it looks so similar to the other topic as it doesn't show the entire topic title, just that people might click the main link on the front page thinking it's the general topic.

Here they are! Actual proof!

EDIT: Beaten to the punch by Soniman. .-.

EDIT2: daizyujin has received my message and he has joined these forums! :D

Edited by XD375

I wasn't expecting Opa Opa really, but that's just way too bad that Alex nor Ryo are in this one. I mean really? I love playing as both of those guys. What the hey, Sega.

The stages sound pretty good though. Also wondering if a certain Segata made it in..

Man, before I could even create an account, somebody already posted the pictures I took. HAHA. To anybody that is interested, I purchased the game from the Clarksville, IN Toys R Us on 11/9/12 but those pictures were taken about an hour and a half ago so it appears they are still selling it. So if you are in the Louisville, KY area you may be able to get a copy.

• Thumbs Up 3

Two of us, actually. XD I just got ninja'd so I edited them out of my post. Thanks for joining and thanks for the information!

(Oh, and since you're new, you'll probably like to know that S0L, who posted on the last page, is actually the guy in charge of making this game!)

EDIT: Is Avatar an unlockable character in this game? I don't see it on the character select screen...

Edited by XD375

Thanks. Yeah I see he thinks I put a negative spin on it. Its cool. My main gripe is just with some of the character choices. I found MeeMee and Pudding to be bad choices when there are so many other Sega franchises to pick from but I am having a blast playing the game. The first one was a favorite of mine and I owned it on at least four different systems so..........

But if anybody has any questions let me know. I can take a few more pictures if there is anything people really want to see.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks. Yeah I see he thinks I put a negative spin on it. Its cool. My main gripe is just with some of the character choices. I found MeeMee and Pudding to be bad choices when there are so many other Sega franchises to pick from but I am having a blast playing the game. The first one was a favorite of mine and I owned it on at least four different systems so..........

But if anybody has any questions let me know. I can take a few more pictures if there is anything people really want to see.

Is this all you'll be able to do for the night, or are you going on? Since you just proved you have an early copy, might as well go all the way. XD

Thanks anyway.

Don't worry. I doubt I will get much more unlocked anytime soon as I am not really that great at the game yet and you guys didn't make the unlocks as easy this time around. Last time you could grind to get them but this time is going to take some real skill.

• Thumbs Up 1