Awoo.

Snack Cakes Episode VI: Return of the Twinkies

Autosaver

Yeah that is some serious stereotyping, we all don't abuse the system like that and I hate the abusing asshats who do make the rest of us who need it look bad. makes me wish I could stab the fucks you described.

Unfortunately, while I was stereotyping, I see these people every time I go shopping and, well, people like them are why that stereotype exists.

I know that this is a stereotype, but I can honestly see in my mind's eye all those obese people shopping at my wife's Walmart, who are on disability even though they could work if they had to (seriously, they get $200 of shopping there every single day, I can only imagine how much fraud they're all committing), gathering up large piles of Twinkie boxes in their shopping carts come the day of their return, and paying for them with food stamp cards.

You mean in their mobility scooters.

Unfortunately, while I was stereotyping, I see these people every time I go shopping and, well, people like them are why that stereotype exists.

Well speaking from the other side of that coin that follows the rules, we are all not like that. their are honest ones among the abusers. 

Edited by goku262002