Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles (really good game), Rune Factory Frontier, Radiant Historia, and a little bit of Kid Icarus Uprising, replaying the levels on higher difficulties.

• Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (3DS) and Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360), and I'm loving them both so far. They're both pretty fun games.

I just picked up Xenoblade Chronicles myself. It's been a lot of fun so far, although my sidequest OCD is keeping me from getting through the story at any kind of decent pace because I need to stop every five minutes to kill three of something. That's really my own fault, though, and the game does a pretty good job of making even the fetchy sidequests rewarding and relatively painless.

Also, UK dubbing is best dubbing. It really gives the game a unique flavour, and I'd love to see it happen more often.

Shadow of the Colossus for now, and I'm hoping to get Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions in the mail soon.

SotC is one of my favorite games now. ;-;

Edited by Dissident

Just finished Mass Effect 1 for PC with a Paragon Infiltrator male Shepard and I am working on Mass Effect 2 with my same character imported. Also purchased Serious Sam 3 BFE, Serious Sam TFE HD, and Serious Sam TSE HD last week and the mayhem has just been unleashed inside of me in regards to the weapons used on Mental's horde.

Working on beating Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, almost done with it, then I can get the trophies for it. Afterwards I don't know what I'll hop into, more than likely Atelier Totori, because I need to beat it before Atelier Meruru releases, and after that (if the Merurur isn't out) I'll be playing Xenoblade, then afterwards move on to beating Xenosaga II and 3.

I've got a fully plate of gaming, I should buy a hd capture device to record these games and hopefully get youtube subscribers :P

Shadow of the Colossus for now, and I'm hoping to get Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions in the mail soon.

If you like Spider-Man you'll love Shattered Dimensions. Been my favourite Spider-Man game of recent and we've certainly had some rubbish!

• Thumbs Up 1

If you like Spider-Man you'll love Shattered Dimensions. Been my favourite Spider-Man game of recent and we've certainly had some rubbish!

After playing four chapters (the first act); I can say that I defnitely do love it. The PS1 games and Ultimate Spider-Man were my favorites, and this game tops both of them in terms of game mechanics (though I really do wish it was open-world), while retaining all the charm that made me love them in the first place.

just finished up Skullgirls achievements list, also gotten all the colour palettes, recently finished Rayman 3 HD too also, planning on getting Fez and Nyan Cat Adventure, along with Techno Kitten Adventure for pure mind and eye fuck <3

The PS1 games and Ultimate Spider-Man were my favorites

It's funny that you should mention the PS1 games because they were the games this most reminded me of in gameplay style. They were also the games that got me into Spider-Man altogether!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Heroes. I've only finished Team Sonic, and Team Rose. I've got a long way to go. I dread Team Chaotic.

I've been playing wheres my water on the iphone. Also Resident Evil Revelations, and the fourth Professor Layton.

I've finally got 'round to playin' Disgaea 4, and I haven't been able to stop since...

I've also been playing a game I failed to play when I first got it, called "Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!" on the PSP. And have pre-ordered Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention on PS Vita. I don't own a Vita, and I don't plan to get one until Persona 4: Golden is released in the west, if it ever does...

My brother said I can use his.

Only problem is, I'm being exposed to far too much Prinny action, and as a result, every so often I start thinking and sometimes speaking with the Prinnys catchphrase, "Dood" in every sentence...

Luckily, it doesn't seem to happen when I'm writing, dood.

Just Finished Fallout 1, finally!!! Always found a new problem after the other en route to completing the story but I finally did it!!!

Other than that, I've been playing a bit of Rayman 3 HD, still as good as I remember and tempts me evern more to get Origins.

With a little bit of AVP online here and there!

After nearly a 4 months hiatus I've now decided to play Kirby Returns to DreamLand on Extra Mode.

I've got this in the post! Really looking forward to finally playing it. Completed Kirby's Epic Yarn at the weekend at that was amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Radiant Historia for the first time with the normal ending. Will probably finish up sidequests so I can get the true ending, though I might put the game down for a bit right now.

Edited by Ekaje

I just finished Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 as a Paragon M/Shepard who romanced Liara T'soni and remained faithful. Currently working on Mass Effect 3 that I purchased for 50% off on amazon. I am preparing myself for disappointment and hope due to the threads I've read in the forums. Love playing as an infiltrator using the cloak in combination with the Omni-blade.

I know I've said it before, but I don't really play games anymore, I'm mainly focused on making concept art, music, and 3D stuff :P

I do however watch alot of playthroughs and keep up with games I'm interested in.

I just finished Pokemon Soulsilver, now I have to train my Lapras to level 100 and own Red with Sheer Cold (Pokewalke FTW). Next game I'm going to play is Pokemon Diamond (ughh).

DustForce.

I love the premise. Need a controller for my computer though...

Just beat Metroid Prime 2: Echoes in Metroid Prime Trilogy. Really fun game. Though, to be honest, some of the areas got a bit repetitive (Having to go through both light and dark versions of them was a bit much.) Still, really enjoyable and I'd recommend it to anyone who's a fan of action/exploration games.

Now I'm moving on to Corruption. Ohhhhhhh, yeah. biggrin.png