Awoo.

Cyrus' Art - Gotta draw. Just draw.

Cyrus

• 2 weeks later...

You've got a great style, great use of colour too, Sonic fits so well into you're style too.

Great work.

Holy crap, I should have checked this thread more.  This stuff is great!  So full of energy, they're just so fun to look at.

• Thumbs Up 4

P5W1.png

I hope I'm not the only one that would love to see an animation in the style of this.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 9

Normally I would pop into an art topic and try to give supportive critique if possible. But I got nothing.

I can't give you critique simply because I can't see anything that needs to be critiqued. The expressions, colouring, proportions, they all compliment your style really well. And the wacky style of character drawing is something I'd like to master too. You have my praise and jealousy. XD

The only compliant I could possible have, would be this: ...Draw more!!

Normally I would pop into an art topic and try to give supportive critique if possible. But I got nothing.

Well, there's a couple salt crystals in the big open wound.

• 1 month later...

How do you make such clean lines on these? I really would like to know.

Thanks for the compliment, but what do you mean by "clean"?

I think it's because most of these were done on a computer tablet. Unlike the graphics tablet I own, it has a screen, so it's easier to make line art.

I think it's because most of these were done on a computer tablet. Unlike the graphics tablet I own, it has a screen, so it's easier to make line art.

Oooo what do you use?

Though seriously, really neat stuff here <3