Awoo.

<INTERACTIVE FICTION> Whose Plot Is It Anyway?

Mr. Awesomest

Omochao.jpeg

Hi, I'm Omochao! Welcome to the Whose Plot Is It Anyway Interactive Story thread, and you will be reading this entire post in my voice! I'll be explaining the rules for you!

<Open spoiler if you choose not to throw Omochao off a cliff>

Since Sonic Goes to the Store: Redux's crew is stuck thinking in the future when they gotta get back in time with less Back to the Future gags, one of the guys decided to change things up a little! This thread works a lot like those Neverending Story threads, where the poster picks up where the last user leaves off. HOWEVER, this does NOT mean it's simply one line or paragraph of stupid words that don't make sense. The poster has to produce an entire chapter of stupid words that don't make sense! Pretty cool, huh?

The chapters don't have to be amazingly long. In fact, it's advised not to go overboard with progression or time taken to write it: Your entire post can be invalidated when another user, who shall be forever known to you as a "ninja", posts their chapter before you! Unless of course your chapter features characters the other chapter does not feature, then you just had a close call there! This thread should not be a race, so don't try to write up a chapter as soon as a new one is posted, kay? That just makes things spammy! And besides, people need to catch up!

The chapters themselves, well, they can be about anything! They don't have to relate to the current plot, characters, or anything at all. One user can take a story one way, and another user can come along and take it a completely different direction! It can be following Sonic and his pals fighting Eggman like a typical Monday, and then switch to the Chaotix infiltrating a brothel as hookers!.. you're still reading this in my voice, right?

Writing for this story is easy; when you feel like screwing over the current plot-line, throw your hat into the ring! No signing up required! There's no taking back chapters from the canon, so whoever posts after you will just have to find some way to cope with the situation and make it even more fun, and more scattered.

Welcome to Whose Plot Is It Anyway, the thread where everything's made up and the points don't matter. Absolutely anyone can come it at any time to write anything (so long as it's allowed on forum rules) done entirely with improvisation. Keep conversation about canon to a minimum, comments a decent rate, and chapter rate at a nice pace and we'll be golden. It becomes boring reading material by the same writers over and over again. This story seems to work in ways best put by Doctor Eggman: YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER! The more writers, even if they're not good, hell even if they are the worst people to ever show their faces on SSMB, the better this story will get.

Typically, there would be a preset starter for these kinds of threads. Since SGttS Redux didn't go as planned, I thought I would be able to scrap the story and recycle that story's beginning as the kicker for this thread, but apparently I do not have the green light on that. So, the first legitimate chapter posted is the beginning of this snowballing mess.

Go.

Edited by Mr. Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 2

(Can't we do the method used in the NMAT, posting "Imma gonna do it" and then editing the post?)

No dibs, no turns, just piles of stuff. If there were dibs, the same people would just post replies reading "dibs", robbing others their chance to make a difference or to show what kind of stuff they can come up with. Plus, this isn't an RP thread, so there's no need for those parentheses. You can comment on the works posted, but please, no arguing over how X should have Y.

Edited by Mr. Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 1

okay, so first, where the FUCK is Sonic Goes to the Store?   and for second: pankakes, lots and lots of pankakes.
(Wait did you start?)

(Wait did you start?)
No, he didn't. And dude, you don't need to use parentheses. This isn't a roleplay. Also, Alias, don't worry. SGttS is coming soon enough.