Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic's 22nd Anniversary Art Collaboration 2013

Lady Soniko

Since this will be my first Anniversary Art Collab here, count me in. :3

Hmmm....based on the idea for it, I choose.....Rush. I'd say I'm fairly good at imitating that style.....That, and I have an awesome idea for it.

Edited by Sly4Good

I know I have only litrealy just joined but I would really like to take part in this. Im big on art and take great pride in my work. I am by no means a profesional but I am not an amuter either.

Looking at that list it was hard to choose what game I would like to represent. Dont think it should be that hard, just pick your fave right? I considered doing SA style but I have done that style before and want to try something different so I would opt for Colours.

Edited by Emerald-shine

Go on then, I could give this a go seeing as I failed to last time.

Also judging from the list, if we're choose a game to draw the style of, Adventure would be my choice.

Edited by Tracker Claus

I'm in! I'd love to do Generations! I can do 2D drawings for this, right? Ir does it have to be 3D?

Edited by Debug Ring

I'm in! I'd love to do Generations! I can do 2D drawings for this, right? Ir does it have to be 3D?

Can be 2D, but if you want to try and replicate the Generations styled renders feel free to!

Can be 2D, but if you want to try and replicate the Generations styled renders feel free to!

Great, I've sent you a PM. I'll try and have a go at renders, but if I can't I'll do 2D.

Yeah sure no problem, added you Sly, Tracker and Emerald too!

Edited by Black☆Rock Shooter
  • Thumbs Up 3

Haha why the fuck not. Soniko, sign me up for Sonic Battle.

I'll do my best, and if you excuse me I'll go do shitty Sonic Battle drawings on GIMP now.

EDIT: Wait, Sonny, it can't be Sonic alone can it? What do you consider a "completed" entry?

Edited by Natalie Wisp

Haha why the fuck not. Soniko, sign me up for Sonic Battle.

I'll do my best, and if you excuse me I'll go do shitty Sonic Battle drawings on GIMP now.

EDIT: Wait, Sonny, it can't be Sonic alone can it? What do you consider a "completed" entry?

No it can be Sonic on his own if you wish, but if it is you must replicate the game's style so we know, so as for Battle, just draw Sonic how he is in the Promotional art for it, in the edgey bold and bright style.

No it can be Sonic on his own if you wish, but if it is you must replicate the game's style so we know, so as for Battle, just draw Sonic how he is in the Promotional art for it, in the edgey bold and bright style.

Say, if I add Emerl to the pic, I'd still need to replicate the game's style wouldn't I?

Say, if I add Emerl to the pic, I'd still need to replicate the game's style wouldn't I?

Well it's the best way about it yeah, but if you can't you can always just add Emerl in to show it's Sonic Battle.

Well it's the best way about it yeah, but if you can't you can always just add Emerl in to show it's Sonic Battle.

Hm, I'll try.

Thanks sweetie, I'll send the entry to you whenever the fuck I finish it, hopefully before Sunday~

If its free, I will do free riders. 

And I have a question, shouldn't the racing games be there too, like transformed?

Edited by redhellc

I'll try this out and I'd like to do Shuffle if nobody else got it yet.

Does it matter what style I do for it (SA or cel shading?)

I'll try this out and I'd like to do Shuffle if nobody else got it yet.

Does it matter what style I do for it (SA or cel shading?)

You can do either since the game represents both!

EDIT: Actually I'd like to go for Sonic Riders if that's okay?

That's totally fine! Enjoy doing the style, it's pretty fun!

If its free, I will do free riders. 

And I have a question, shouldn't the racing games be there too, like transformed?

Free Riders is Free, as for Transformed...? hmm.. you'll have to wait and see~

I'll try something I guess! Don't book me up for anything though.

I need to book you in for something in case someone chooses said game you're working on before you show it.

• Thumbs Up 2