Awoo.

ScrewAttack's "Death Battle" Series

goku262002

Hidden Content

Weird, I thought they drew from literally everything.

No, thank Solaris.

In the Luigi vs Tails episode, they mentioned- and made fun of- Titan Tails, so they're probably aware that no one wants to see Penders material.

Besides, in Death Battle, they tend to cherry-pick the best traits from all incarnations of a character to make a definitive version.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if Penders has heard about it yet. He's the one who "brought value to the character," after all, so he'd probably figure it should be his version in there.

And of course his version would win, proving his is better, right? ;P

• 4 weeks later...

Newest OMM just aired, and Chuckles has a chance to redeem himself!

And he did. This fight was a real GAS!

Here's hoping the fight with Bowser Jr. and/or Metal Sonic is as epic!

• Thumbs Up 1

Yay for hack 'n slash stuff :U

Also, I bet Mr. Satan's gonna fight Dan Hibiki again.

Wolverine VS Raiden, eh?

Rooting for Wolvie but who knows? I'll check it out once I'm out of school.

As a rabid MGS fan, I'm thoroughly happy that Raiden won the fight. Also, it was beyond cool that they got Quinton Flynn to lend his talent to the video. Anyway, I almost feared that, due to his popularity, they'd give it to Wolverine to save face. I will admit right now that I am

no fan of Wolverine, so I'm glad he lost. I'm very petty that way, but I'm happy that my biases were confirmed. :P 

It's just funny to think about how far Raiden has since his debut in Sons of LibertyTo think that this superhuman, cybernetic ninja is that same moody and petulant novice from Metal Gear Solid 2. I say this as somebody who liked Raiden before he gained the powers of a god and could single-handedly toss a Metal Gear RAY across numerous city blocks.

Edited by Killtank

I'll admit I really wasn't sure how this battle would end up. I think it was pretty clear from the outset though that it was going to come down to whether or not Raiden's HF blade would be able to get through Wolverine's admantium skeleton. And the answer is...

Yes! It can.

I'm really glad that Raiden managed to pull out a victory, nothing against Wolverine of course, but I'm an MG fan through and through.

Anyway, while we're still on the topic of MGR, I've been sitting on this Death Battle idea for a while now:

SENATOR STEVEN ARMSTRONG (METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGENCE)

VS

PRESIDENT MICHAEL WILSON (METAL WOLF CHAOS)

A Death Battle so American, that the combatants could only have been conceived by the Japanese.

Edited by Bowbowis
  • Thumbs Up 1

I thought this topic was to post on the latest Death Battles and their previews also including the latest One Minute Melees.

And speaking of 1MM.

I'm quite happy that Knuckles got his win over Wario atleast. So far, only Eggman lost. Here's hoping that Metal brings a solid win as well! But for the battle itself it wasn't as fun as Knux's battle against DK but it was good though I wished they could've made it more bombastic like Sonic vs Flash.

• 3 weeks later...

The two dopiest warriors are ready for a rematch, and this time it's a fight to the bitter end!

EDIT: Huh?! Why is it suddenly private?! 

It was available for everyone a few hours ago! Don't tell me someone claimed copyright!

Edited by Forte-Metallix

It says the video is private.

I'm assuming its because they're gonna show it at a specific time or something. I must be getting a little ahead of myself. D:

• Thumbs Up 1

Well here's the re-upload of the battle and don't ask me what the hell happened, cause I don't know.

But damn, Dan got wrecked pretty bad. Also Yang looks cool and I wonder who's her opponent.

I can see Yang only having two appropriate opponents: Leone from Akame Ga Kill (essentially the same character pretty much, just with Lion powers) or Bullet from Blazblue (having the whole gauntlet theme)

So they got the voice actress for Yang to voice her in Death Battle so that's cool but her opponent is Tifa, that strong chick from Final Fantasy, so that's cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the season finale of The Industry, and the announcement of the next fight:

MEGA MAN!!!! THE SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT!!!!

Here's the Blue Bomber's preview:

Wiz and Boomstick get major props for using a lot of shots from the Archie comics, and one from the awesome (to me, at least) fan film! Looking forward to seeing what Astro Boy can do. (Because I'm too lazy to do research myself)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh fuck that first-gen animu trash.

Anyway, looks like next time is going to be another match between two guys I know nothing about nor care for. But I'm betting Green Arrow's opponent is going to be Hawkeye.

EDIT: Yep, I knew it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, any chance I could get a little help figuring out the music credits for the One Minute Melee between Sonic and the Flash? I think this would be a good place to ask, since 1MM is technically like a spin-off of Death Battle.

Please and thank you. c:

So, any chance I could get a little help figuring out the music credits for the One Minute Melee between Sonic and the Flash? I think this would be a good place to ask, since 1MM is technically like a spin-off of Death Battle.

Please and thank you. c:

Its Endless Possibilities from Sonic Unleashed.

You're a Sonic fan you're /supposed/ to know this! D:<

• Thumbs Up 1

Its Endless Possibilities from Sonic Unleashed.

You're a Sonic fan you're /supposed/ to know this! D:<

Not what I meant, Crow.

Music credits as in, what songs were played during the episode. I can name most of them, but the main one I'm looking for is what plays when Sonic goes Super. I know it's some kind of mix of His World.

Not what I meant, Crow.

Music credits as in, what songs were played during the episode. I can name most of them, but the main one I'm looking for is what plays when Sonic goes Super. I know it's some kind of mix of His World.

Ok....

So if I can recall correctly in that battle:

Lava Mountain (the beginning)

No Way Through (Sonic and Flash talk to each other)

Shrouded Forest (the battle begins)

Speed Shoes version of Classic Crisis City (when Sonic goes Super)

Endless Possibility (the conclusion)

You're welcome.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok....

So if I can recall correctly in that battle:

Lava Mountain (the beginning)

No Way Through (Sonic and Flash talk to each other)

Shrouded Forest (the battle begins)

Speed Shoes version of Classic Crisis City (when Sonic goes Super)

Endless Possibility (the conclusion)

You're welcome.

Thank you very much, Soni. c:

• Thumbs Up 1