Awoo.

Silencer226 Art Updated: 5-23-15

Silencer226

I think Zero Suit Samus is cute.

tumblr_n4fvbrbvGS1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

Haha I tried, I've never drawn her before. I just figured why not.

tumblr_n4sn8xEfBh1sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

Tried to redraw Ryuko from KLK, need to work more on rendering her better. Thanks for the tips on Tumble Soniko <3

tumblr_n4snbgoOap1sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

Kars is a pretty crazy villain, I liked him in Part 2 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure so I thought I'd draw him from one of those sexy scenes of his lmao. d(>.>)b

tumblr_n4sndpBKqb1sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

Speedwagon you are quite the classy gentlemen. His reaction/expression in this scene I just couldn't resist the urge, I wanted to draw it. Speedwagon is one of my favorite characters from the Jojo series, he's godlike.

• Thumbs Up 2

More stuff from my sketchbook. 

tumblr_n4tbkawFzj1sn0i0ao1_r1_500.jpg

Satsuki is a cool girl and fun to draw. I wanted to experiment with Prismacolor markers for the first time and boy was it a disaster as you can tell. Hopefully I'll get better at it on down the line because I do want to start adding color to my sketches to give them some life.

tumblr_n4wratWlNW1sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

I've always wanted to get better at drawing DBZ style characters so I just went for it this morning. Pretty difficult to draw to be honest, the foreshortening killed me and the face is not done properly.

tumblr_n4wrctpJX61sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

And finally we have an SSJ2 redraw. This took me a while, and I wasn't confident that I'd even to finish this. It turned out decent I guess but he is leaning, something I didn't catch until after I had finished, but at least I am catching on to things haha.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here are two more things I've drawn over the past couple of days, I feel kind of bad for not doing any drawing yesterday or the day before. >_<;

tumblr_n520etzr5G1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

This is a really rough redraw of Raspberyl from Disgaea 3. Very sorry for the crude linework, this thing gave me hell and I just cannot nail the face and body properly, I should kill myself *stabs self in heart XP*.

tumblr_n520gv2ZwM1sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

And I spent some time on this one because I wanted it to look somewhat decent. It's Ramlethal Valentine from the new Guilty Gear Xrd arcade fighter. I love her design, she's really adorable, she's been on the "to draw list" for a while now haha.

Well that's it until the next picture I draw.... I should probably get back to doing full color jobs again but I dunno just yet, gotta learn how to draw bodies better.

• Thumbs Up 1

A doodle a day keeps the... I dunno, but here's a sketch I finished a few minutes ago.

tumblr_n5d8qayn1S1sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

A doodle a day keeps the... I dunno, but here's a sketch I finished a few minutes ago.

Looks pretty good, only thing that needs a little  work is that left arm angle, its a bit off, either the back-arm is too short, or the angle should be covering more/or pressing in the breast but other than that its extremely good far as I can tell

Thanks Mando and I think I know where I went wrong, her left hand is facing the wrong way, should be toward the viewer but I can fix it later. As for now I did one more doodle, that is really just a gag image.

tumblr_n5e92wNlL01sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

i'm sorry Noel, I should visit this topic more often to give you my support.

So I'm going to trek a bit through the topic and pull up some stuff to comment on.

I just finished this a few minutes ago, I did a 2 hour study on an image of a model in one of my figure drawing books.

tumblr_n3j19rtvwJ1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

THe imperfections are live and well I see, but it was fun to do. Now I'm going to relax a bit, maybe do some doodles after a while. I honestly thought this was going to turn out TERRIBLE, but was pleasantly surprised I'm actually kind of pleased with this haha.

Despite the errors you point out, this is a fantastic piece overall, besides proportional issues you handled the overall form well, the neck creases and bone structure around the head area is brilliant to say the least, but the defining feature for me in this piece is her hand set up, placement and how well you drew such a difficult pose. Well done!

Been having trouble drawing a head in 3/4 view, so I decided to just practice. I'm still not satisfied but progress is progress I think its getting easier at least.

tumblr_n4748j2Jkx1sn0i0ao3_1280.jpgtumblr_n4748j2Jkx1sn0i0ao2_1280.jpgtumblr_n4748j2Jkx1sn0i0ao4_1280.jpgtumblr_n4748j2Jkx1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

Drawing Dandy was fun. tongue.png Now I'm off to make babies in Conception II.

You're focusing too much on features, most notably the nose when you should really be planning out the placement of said features more so than just slapping them on, in turn this creates the long face look you keep producing, because the features aren't in proportion with the rest of the surface of the face, the eyes should roughly be in the middle of face downwards, with the nose being in the middle, just beneath the eyes, the forehead (depending on the style of eye you go for really) should be the only thing above the eyes filling out the top half of the face, then you get to add your brows and your fringe so it doesn't look like a billboard brow.

Keep practising this angle though! It is a fundamental pose you'll have to get used to when you become a fully fledged character artist, front, 3/4, side and back are essential for not being restricted with your characters, it also helps that you keep things simple with OC's such as symmetry so your character isn't radically different to draw from different angles. I.e. a sweeping fringe only covering the right eye means your OC, when drawn from the right hand view would literally be mostly hair covering their face, than it would be if you drew it from their left side, with a visible eye!

I think Zero Suit Samus is cute.

tumblr_n4fvbrbvGS1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

Haha I tried, I've never drawn her before. I just figured why not.

This is another example when I was talking about feature placement, it's slightly better but her nose bridge is much longer than it needs to be. However you're pretty good with lips! One of my struggling features in my art. I also think you drag out your jaw line too much which in turn lengthens the face too.

More stuff from my sketchbook. 

tumblr_n4tbkawFzj1sn0i0ao1_r1_500.jpg

Satsuki is a cool girl and fun to draw. I wanted to experiment with Prismacolor markers for the first time and boy was it a disaster as you can tell. Hopefully I'll get better at it on down the line because I do want to start adding color to my sketches to give them some life.

I'm telling you now, Prisma colours are a total BITCH to use because of the stroke marks they leave behind to the inexperienced user, I'd suggest you look up some tutorials on using them to get a better understanding of how you should go about using them before you sink money into buying more, there's also good care tutorials out there that tell you how to make them last longer, because for their price they have a poor life span.

Also Satsuki <3

This is a nice contrast from your other work, for one you don't draw balloon tits, huzzah! You draw breasts with weight and that's how they should be, you're also getting the hang of 3/4 views, nice work! Do you know what the problem with this drawing is though? She's got 2 left hands :P Her right hand is physically impossible to achieve unless she cut her thumb off and stuck it to the right side of her palm on her right hand! This is a common mistake made with artists, so don't worry. When technically "proof reading" your drawing before you claim you're finished with it, take the time to re-enact the character's hand poses YOURSELF to see if what you drawn was accurate! ;) 

Thanks Mando and I think I know where I went wrong, her left hand is facing the wrong way, should be toward the viewer but I can fix it later. As for now I did one more doodle, that is really just a gag image.

tumblr_n5e92wNlL01sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

I actually LOVE her expression in this xD Nice eye placements and pupil placement too! It's hard to achieve your character's line of vision sometimes due to how the "light source" in the eyes messes up perception if you don't get it just right, but you got it pretty spot on here! Also noticed that your nose bridges are getting smaller, see! You're learning! :D

Also lol, your little words and acknowledgement in your work always get a chuckle out of me :P

Keep it up!

• Thumbs Up 3

Thank you Soniko, I've been practicing on the 3/4 view alot for a couple of weeks now. I think I'm getting better at not making the faces really long, and thinking more about where I place things. It's good to know I'm getting better, and it keeps me motivated, thank you again.

And yea I will need to look up how to use Prismacolor markers, they are a bitch. >.<

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_n5ydchx1iw1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

It's really rough looking but I've been kind of feeling bad lately about my slow improvement at being an artist. I really like Jibril from the anime series No Game No Life, I think she's adorable and well out came this.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

I drew again, for the first time in a month.

tumblr_n87vqgL0bD1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

That's all lol. No foot because I didn't know how to draw it in this particular pose. She is a happy little Cheerleader tan.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 9 months later...

July 2014... *sigh* Well, I haven't stopped drawing, but I was a bit depressed about current things going on in my life and took a break, but that's personal stuff. Anyway, I guess... I'll update with things I've done recently.

img_by_blazedsilencer-d8p49ps.jpg

Valentine from Skull Girls, I love this character, she can be my nurse anytime. This was the first thing I drew when I decided to stop being a lazy and become more productive.

tumblr_nmklw1zgUh1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

Shana from Shakugan no Shana. I might do another one because this one didn't turn out so good, its... so so. It was my first 100% digital drawing so, I'm somewhat pleased with it I guess.

princess_peach_sports_by_blazedsilencer-

Decided to draw Peach and challenge myself a bit with the pose. This is also a second attempt at doing digital work, line art done in manga studio because Photoshop was a mess waiting to happen. I think I've improved a little since 2013, I just wish my focus and output was a bit better. It takes me a week to get finish one drawing sometimes. Well, there's an update. I think I did other stuff  last year but eh I don't feel like digging it up.

I'm working full time now at the job but I'll try to keep doing more stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thread Update #...I dunno... I've posted in here a lot.

tumblr_nogmekOh4O1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

Trying something different in Photoshop and learning how to paint. This shit is hard, but man it was fun to do. I call it "Starry Dreamer". It looks like an animu Daphne from Scooby Doo to me... oop.

• Thumbs Up 2

I made this for Crow, out of love (not really, I just like this character)

tumblr_nomm53Jfao1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

Miku Miku Miku, I love Miku, she's cute. Fuck You Crow! D:< I hate hands very very much btw... but hair... oh I love drawing hair, its soooooooo fuuuuun. Kbai.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I'm back to studying anatomy again because man, I suck at it. Also I'm studying the male body for once, its kinda HOT. B) Also made a custom pencil brush that took me an hour to do because I'm an idiot.

stick_figures_1_by_blazedsilencer-d8uh54\

Oh right there is also this garbage.

tumblr_noq8sru1xn1sn0i0ao1_r1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's some more garbage form me. Started off trying to do facial expressions but then I realized I suck at art, so I just started drawings eyes.

tumblr_noxkx4273m1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1