Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

New favorite MLP fan musician. All of her songs are excellent.

She and TriforceBun should be on a team.

• Thumbs Up 2

Holy crap that is good.

Here's another one of her songs.

I completely agree that she and TriforceBun would make a kickass team.

Oh and in the comments...

Oh, JanAnimations? I've been messaging him on Youtube for the past few days! We may have a collab coming up... that's all I'm revealing ;)

AwkwardMarina in reply to GreatDragonAD 2 days ago

Yes!

• Thumbs Up 3

Saw this on DA's top page and thought it was pretty awesome. Dat Doctor Whooves:

the_ancient_elements_of_harmony_by_ziom05-d5gv5ft.jpg

Celestia and Luna - Element of Magic

Fenix the Dragonslayer and his comrade-in-arms Philomena - Element of Generosity

Pallanen Lifekeeper ( ent deer ) - Element of Kindness

Doctor Whooves - Element of Loyalty

Ban Dragonheart ( buffalo ) - Element of Honesty

Surprise ( skeleton ) - Element of Laughter

source

• Thumbs Up 7

Saw this on DA's top page and thought it was pretty awesome. Dat Doctor Whooves:

source

Whoa... I've stated numerous times about how and why I hate the Doctor Whooves fanon with a passion... You know, stuff like "The fanon is horribly bland and unoriginal, I hate the idea incorporating of the sci-fi centric Doctor Who into the Fantasy centric My Little Pony," and he's almost a carbon copy of the 10th Doctor, Whom (Even though he's my second favourite,) I think is grossly overrated.

But this has got to be the most badass design for him, "Steampunkified" "Ponified" David Tennant looks awesome.

And holy crap, since when was Surprise a grim reaper?! O_o

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 2

That picture is now my headcanon because holy crap that is awesome. I love it. It's so epic and expansive. The characters look really neat too. i actually want to see more of them and this story that the pic barely touches. Seriously, an elements of harmony story where a young Luna and Celestia team up with an equally badass team including the doctor with the best! DESIGN! EVER! ? I would pay to see that! Or read it! Or listen to it! Or whatever!

One tiny complaint though, why is the Doctor packing heat? I mean, I know he's kind of in badass mode but he isn;t really a gun person, especially the latest incarnations. He's more of a pacifist. He's not usually like ' "Hullo', I'm the Docter!" :) *BAM! BAM! BAM!*'. Especially when he has others to ground him.

Oh well, a small nitpick. That drawing is still epic as hell.

On another Doctor Whooves related note(Sorry Lyra, just absolutely love Doctor Whooves), I was reading some more Discord Whooves and just general JitterBugJive stuff and I saw something she wrote that has made me ready agin to satrt writing my script. I stopped writing my script because I felt I was missing something to think about while I write. Now that I have that though, I have the will to write my script again! Once again, this fandom has helped!

In other words, I love this whole fandom. Eventhecloppers

• Thumbs Up 1

If MLP had more heavy metal I'd consider watching it more often, but since my last tyrade in this thread I decided to watch like 4 episodes

I still really don't like the show at all, but I gave it a shot

• Thumbs Up 1

If MLP had more heavy metal I'd consider watching it more often, but since my last tyrade in this thread I decided to watch like 4 episodes

I still really don't like the show at all, but I gave it a shot

Sadly, don't expect any heavy metal coming any time soon... There were specific genres that the writers wanted to avoid when writing songs, and I believe Heavy Metal was one of them.

Still you gave it a shot, and as long as you don't put anyone down for enjoying the show, we're perfectly fine with you not liking it.

Edited by Lyra of the Undead
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah heavy metal isn't coming. I mean Gilda sometimes had a heavy metalish background theme and so did those dragons teens from Dragon Quest but that's about it. I don't see heavy metal coming anytime soon I mean I heard they cut a song out of Cutie Pox because it was Rap genre...

Nah, but that's where fan works come in:

Kinda uncanny that this discussion comes up right now of all times, since I like just started making a metal song after the Dragon Quest episode last night and just finished it up XD. I guess more metal then~

• Thumbs Up 6

MLP needs a 2 part full musical episode to end S3.

Edited by Applejack1973

The official Doctor Who tumblr reblogged a Doctor Hooves drawing! And it's a really good drawing too!

Screen+shot+2012-10-07+at+1.12.58+AM.png

http://doctorwho.tum...tle-doctor-pony

EDIT: Woah, if you go to the link and then click "#DoctorWhooves" under the drawing, you'll see this is the third time that the Official Doctor Who tumblr reblogged Doctor Whooves stuff!

http://doctorwho.tum...le-pony-makes-a

tumblr_lyjkscwpmI1qfbd6vo1_500.gif

That awesome moment when My Little Pony makes a Doctor Who/Doctor Whooves reference on purpose…

tumblr_lyswwzfX2D1qhap1n.png

back—in-the-atm0sphere:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

(via meganarnia)

PERMALINK 1,669 NOTES | #DOCTOR WHO #DOCTOR WHOOVES #MY LITTLE PONY #MLP:FIM #MLP #BRONIES

http://doctorwho.tum...kaorutheteichou

tumblr_luak3mn0wc1qft8zfo1_r1_500.gif

500 Miles of Whoovians

kaorutheteichou:

:

:

It had to be done.

oh my god oh my god this needs to be a thing that we make omg

When I wake up, well I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who wakes up next to you

When I go out, yeah I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who trots along with you

If I get drunk, well I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who gets drunk next to you

And if I hayver, yeah I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who’s hayvering to you

And I would trot 500 miles

And I would trot 500 more

Just to be the colt who trots 1000 miles

To fall down at your door

When I’m working, yes I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who’s working hard for you

And when the apples come in for the work I do

I’ll pass most every single apple on to you

When I come home (When I come home), oh I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who gallops home to you

And if I grow old, well I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who’s growin’ old with you

When I’m lonely, well I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who’s lonely without you

When I’m dreaming, well I know I’m gonna dream

I’m gonna dream about the time when I’m with you

When I go out (when I go out), well I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who trots along with you

And when I come home, yeah I know I’m gonna be

I’m gonna be the colt who gallops home with you

I’m gonna be the colt who’s galloping with you!

Yep I totally just did that and no that is not the ponify thing I just went through and did that

(via tacoface)

PERMALINK 1,430 NOTES | #DOCTOR WHO #DOCTOR WHOOVES #CROSSOVER #MY LITTLE PONY #MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #500 MILES #500 MILES OF WHOVIANS

I can't even believe they reblogged the confirmation of the Doctor Who reference and the gif of the reference.

EDIT: Walmart... A for effort but my gawd what a fail. Give your research department a talk.

download.jpg

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/walmart-releases-brony-shirt-complete.html

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 7

About that shirt--I'm cool with G1 ponies, it's just that the actual slogan that's kinda' dumb. Even if they had used the G4 characters, I would have rolled my eyes at it. :V

EDIT:

Man, it sure is Pokemon around here...

SHYDUCK

mbVecmXFykC0LRW30GMljQ2.png

Edited by The Unnerving Umbreon
  • Thumbs Up 2

I really hope Season 3 is worth the wait. With the direction it seems like the opener is taking, I don't think it will be. It looks like it's going to follow to closely to A Canterlot Wedding's style. By that, I mean it seems like it's going to focus mostly on Twilight and have the other Mane 6 be like side characters, which is something I hated about Season 2's finale. Seriously, that's not the way a Season finale/opener should be! It should focus on all the main characters, not just one. I'm all right with regular episodes focusing on specific characters since, you know, they aren't season openers or finales! Hopefully, it focuses more on all the Mane 6 in Season 3's opener, like they did with Best Night Ever (that's a season finale) or Return Of Harmony.

Oh, and I don't think I'll be able to type up my next chapter. I feel terrible about it (especially since I promised last weekend), but I can't. I just don't feel up to it (again, because the Packers lost). But, hey, next weekend I'll have a two fer one. Two chapters in one weekend. How's that sound?

I love G1 ponies too.

That's how I started back in the 1980s.

Really? You mean you watched the show and you liked it? Cause if that's the case, then i have no choice but to give you the greatest brohoof anyone has ever given anyone ever. Cause i totally loved that show back in the day too (of course to me, "the day" doesnt actually mean when the show went through its original airing in 1986 because that's the year i was born, so im talking more about when it was in reruns around 1989-1992-ish).

Do you think the Mane 6 have in universe fanclubs? As in from stallions who, for lack of a better term, "want a piece of their pie"?

Do you think the Mane 6 have in universe fanclubs? As in from stallions who, for lack of a better term, "want a piece of their pie"?

That's a very odd thing to ask. I mean the answer is so obviously "yes".

No but seriously, lolwut?

I'm not sure about the mane six (except Rarity because she's too fabulous to not have admirers, and Fluttershy who might still have some fans from her time as a model), but I bet the princesses get love letters all the time.