Awoo.

This PSN Sale is insane

Badnik Mechanic

Ok so Sony just updated the EU and US blogs with a couple of new sale offers. And... frankly they're insane... but in a good way.

On the EU side theres a huge Final Fantasy sale starting. Which whilst nice, isn't that great if you're not a fan of FF.

However, on the US side, theres this 13 for 13 sale. 13 of the most popular/best titles at some crazy discounts. However if you're a PSN+ user... you're getting some pretty good deals here.

• LittleBigPlanet Karting – Regular $39.99, Sale $19.99, PS Plus $10.00
  • The Unfinished Swan – Regular $14.99, Sale $7.49, PS Plus $3.75
  • Ratchet & Clank – Regular $14.99, Sale $7.49, PS Plus $3.75
  • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy – Regular $7.99, Sale $3.99, PS Plus $2.00
  • Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection – Regular $24.99, Sale $12.49, PS Plus $6.25
  • Warp – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • Shank 2 – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • NiGHTS into dreams… – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • Jet Set Radio – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut – Regular $19.99, Sale $9.99, PS Plus $5.00
  • Psychonauts – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
  • Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 – Regular $39.99, Sale $19.99, PS Plus $10.00
  • Machinarium – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50

Urm... wow. I really hope this comes to the EU side because those PSN+ Prices for some of those games are amazing. I definately want to pick up Unfinished Swan if it comes to the EU side for that price and house of the dead is actually cheaper than what most retail stores will ask for. I already own Machinarium and NiGHTS but those prices would certainly make me snap them up if I didn't own them.

Theres also some movies included too, but I don't think either of them are particually great. Sale starts tomorrow and ends on January 28th. Full details here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmm, I might get me some psychonauts.

Everyone should get them some Psychonauts, even if they already own it.

• Thumbs Up 3

I got Shank 2 in the HIB7, though I haven't played it yet. But anyone who doesn't know what it is should look it up; it looks insane and really fun.

I don't have a PS3 so this doesn't concern me too much, but does the PSN version of Psychonauts happen to contain the Meat Circus patch?

I got Shank 2 in the HIB7, though I haven't played it yet. But anyone who doesn't know what it is should look it up; it looks insane and really fun.

I don't have a PS3 so this doesn't concern me too much, but does the PSN version of Psychonauts happen to contain the Meat Circus patch?

It's just the (subpar) PS2 version with no updates, unfortunately.

Hmm, I might get me some psychonauts.

This and nights for me, i've been wanting to buy this for some time along with god hand.

Well it seems like now is the time for me to pull the trigger on NiGHTS and Jet Set Radio. Possibly pick up a 3rd game, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

I checked earlier, a few of those american sales have appeared on the EU one, including jet set radio & sonic adventure 2. No nights though, which is a shame cause I just got it.

Of course this happens the day after I spend all my PSN money. WELL FUCK.

Edited by Gaming Misfit

• The Unfinished Swan – PS Plus $3.75
  • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy –  PS Plus $2.00
  • NiGHTS into dreams… – PS Plus $2.50
  • The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut – PS Plus $5.00

oh my god why isn't this in europe

this is some gaben level prices

COME ON