Awoo.

Who's Your Favorite Sonic Generations Boss?

UltDevilDoom

I personally loved the Perfect Chaos boss fight, The visuals were epic to see how the water was done in HD, The platforming was well done, also.

I do like the Metal Sonic fight, usually short but really sweet, just seeing Sonic's mannerisms with that kick the head, so good. There are even parts to the Time Eater fight, but that is mostly due to my horrible obession with time travel and seeing both Sonics fly head on into him at the end.

Egg Dragoon was fairly challenging without being frustrating. Also I always enjoyed that boss tune since it had an actual desperate/falling feel to it.

Though Silver's battle was pretty neat and it was nice to see him get innovative with his powers. Lord knows Shadow's not being clever with his anymore.

..I actually just realised I was listening to Egg Dragoon on mute while typing this. Go figure. XD

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

Egg Dragoon, Perfect Chaos, and Silver in that order. Special mention goes to Big Arm if only for Cash Cash's remix.

My favorite boss fights in Sonic Generations has to be Shadow Vs Sonic, Sonic VS Silver, Sonic VS Metal Sonic, and Perfect Chaos. Those fights to me were the most fun and I found myself returning to replay them multiple times. I think I enjoy the Silver fight and Perfect Chaos the most. :)

Both classic Sonic fights are my favorite (Metal Sonic and Death Egg). Both have INCREDIBLE remixes of the original themes, especially that transition in Death Egg when the elevator gets to the top. Gives me chills almost every time. As for the Metal Sonic theme, I can't fight that boss without dancing in some way.

Silver, because I love beating the crap out of him and he has my favorite boss music in the game.

The way you defeat him is absolutely brutal. You crush him under piles of cars and concrete. He should be dead. Very dead.

the real gift Generations brought to us fans.

almost as blissful as the scene where Shadow kicks him in '06 IMO.

I feel all warm and fuzzy when I have the memories of Silver being the crap beaten of, might as well listen to Caruso while I watch that again, just imagine:

Lucio Dalla singing at the top of his lungs "TE VOGLIO BEEEENE ASSAAI!!!" While Silver rolls in the floor after a very well timed homing attack, with everything playing in slow motion.

I shed tears just thinking about that.

but seriously, my favorite boss fight was Perfect Chaos, I just love to get that Light Speed Dash in the start of the second session, and seeing the bastard in the background while a cinematic camera angle gets everything with Sonic flying trough a destroyed Station Square, it's just too badass.

Perfect Chaos. Excluding the rival battles, I thought all the other bosses in the game were pretty terrible. Egg Dragoon and Time Eater were buggy and poorly designed. The Death Egg Robot was okay, though.

Although even if I had liked the other bosses, Perfect Chaos would still be my number-one pick because of the nostalgia I had while fighting him. SA1 was the first Sonic game I ever owned and I have many fond memories of playing it, so getting to relive that boss battle was one of the selling points of the game for me.

Personally, I like the Sonic 3 final boss battle best. Purely due to the kick-ass music! The Metal Sonic boss was pretty kick-ass, as well mind. 

I personally liked the Silver boss. It was fun and a little bit challenging on my first run. I liked how he used his telekinesis to pick up objects and throw it at you. Big improvement over the original fight in Sonic 06.

TIME EATER!!!!! ITLOOKSLIKEAHOMINGSHOT!!!

Haha.

I'll actually have to go for Shadow! It's no where near as dramatic the original battle (and the music was disappointing), but it's very fun! I love the speeding down the ramp and knocking the rings out of Shadow is very satisfying!

Metal Sonic made me yell in nostalgia more than any other boss in the game! I love Sonic CD and not only did they do justice to the original boss, but they used a remix of the JP music and had fantastic cutscenes before and after the boss. It was perfect!

I think next would be Silver. I think credit should be given to the Sonic Team for taking one of the most broken boss battles in the series and turning it into something worth while. Also any time I knock the shit out of Silver or watch him get crushed by his own attack it is so rewarding.

I think all the others are just fun except the Egg Dragoon. I play Time Eater more than the Egg Dragoon. I loved the original boss in Unleashed, but this version is lacking. I find it extremely repetive and dull.

eh metal sonic was lacking the death laser, it took all the fun out of it. JK kinda, though seriously it is a LOT easier than the original

eh metal sonic was lacking the death laser, it took all the fun out of it. JK kinda, though seriously it is a LOT easier than the original

Well the original isn't too hard. After a few runs it's a cake walk. But then again, Sonic CD isn't very hard anyway.

As far as classic goes, Metal Sonic. Sure, it's incredibly easy, but it takes away the cheapness of the fight from cd by removing random spikes, and I get a huge kick out of the music. As for Modern, I think I'm going to go for the Silver boss. It took me a while to master it, and when I did, Oh boy did I have a great time! Dodging obstacles was incredibly fun, and I love the sequence where he tries to crush you with the ball. Also, you can beat him without having to endure his famous quote!3164580374_3e3773f751_z.jpg?zz=1

Yeah my favorite is Silver. The setting is good, the music is amazing, and holy shit, its SUPER satisfying when you hit him and see him rolling on the ground (which also applies to Metal). Its like yeah I hit you, I hit you good, ESPECIALLY THE FINAL HIT. Freaking Katamari of death~

Shadows fight is also good but its mostly cause of nostalgia(dat intro), I prefer the original fight tbh.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

Perfect Chaos.

Yeah, it's a simple battle, but I absolutely love how the arena is like a mini stage. Plus, that Open Your Heart remix is amazing.