Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

Oh, now I see him. I don't see the event though.

EDIT: Never mind, the event showed up for me.

1 minute ago, GuyWithThePie said:

Oh, now I see him. I don't see the event though.

It just kind of popped up for me randomly when I was idle in the menu. Maybe try going for a quick run first.

Yeah, I think the update came up around the Sonic Boom live-reading event (you know the the event that's actually worth seeing :^) )and I got to Green Hill, it really does feature the actual Green Hill theme from the original instead of the super lame Seaside Hill remix. And it looks fine, about as good as Adventure 2's rendition if that means anything to ya.

I mean, I would complain that I have to pay like 8.79 CDN for both Classic and Green Hill but I spent an obscene amount of money on Jump Fever on the getting all the Chao so I have no right to complain. XD

Can I just say how happy I am that were getting another stage in this game. I don't care if it's Green Hill Zone I'm just so sick and tired of seeing Seaside Hill/Ocean Palace. 

I also noticed that you have to collect 623 cartridges. 623 = 6/23. June 23rd. Clever.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I noticed throughout the entirety of the event, and after doing another few runs to unlock Silver on the PC version... where are the boss battles!? They haven't shown up since I started playing again in December on both PC and Android... was there something I missed where they stated they disabled boss battles or something?

I still encounter the Zazz and Eggman boss fights, they just appear out of random chance.