Awoo.

ART: DanJ86 - DLC Update: Sketched Professor Zolo, Azookara, Ogilvie, Komodin, Adamis Fox 'n more

Danj86

• 2 weeks later...

Could I help you with a suggestion? For point 69, Annoyance, you could draw something like Laharl being annoyed by a lovey-dowey speech by Flonne, how about that?

Gotta remember to reply sooner...

That's the exact type of thing I'm looking for, and it fits well with the chosen theme. I'll add it to the list as I've started filling in possible series/games that will fit that theme. I'm gonna try and pick a variety of characters and try not to overly repeat a specific franchise.

It seemed to be a good idea as a large number of the themes, I was able to think of Sonic examples. I'd think you guys would like to see art from other things every now and again.

Here's what I have so far:

100 Themes Challenge - Variation 1

1. Introduction

2. Love - Persona 4: Golden

3. Light

4. Dark - Bayonetta

5. Seeking Solace

6. Break Away

7. Heaven - Kid Icarus: Uprising

8. Innocence - Power Puff Girls

9. Drive

10. Breathe Again

11. Memory - Mugen Souls

12. Insanity

13. Misfortune - Courage The Cowardly Dog

14. Smile - Hyperdimension Neptune

15. Silence

16. Questioning - Banjo-Kazooie

17. Blood - Mortal Kombat

18. Rainbow - Hamtaro: Little Hamsters, Big Adventures

19. Gray

20. Fortitude

21. Vacation

22. Mother Nature - Law of Ueki

23. Cat

24. No Time

25. Trouble Lurking - Donkey Kong Country

26. Tears

27. Foreign

28. Sorrow

29. Happiness - Saber Marionette J

30. Under the Rain - Devil May Cry 3

31. Flowers

32. Night

33. Expectations

34. Stars - Super Mario Galaxy

35. Hold My Hand

36. Precious Treasure - One Piece

37. Eyes

38. Abandoned - Portal 2

39. Dreams

40. Rated

41. Teamwork - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

42. Standing Still - Fire Emblem: Awakening

43. Dying - Muramasa: Rebirth

44. Two Roads

45. Illusion

46. Family - Yotsuba&!

47. Creation - Dexter's Laboratory

48. Childhood - CONCEPTION II: Children of the Seven Stars

49. Stripes

50. Breaking the Rules

51. Sport - Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

52. Deep in Thought

53. Keeping a Secret

54. Tower

55. Waiting

56. Danger Ahead - Shadow of the Colossus

57. Sacrifice

58. Kick in the Head

59. No Way Out

60. Rejection

61. Fairy Tale - Fairy Tale

62. Magic - Shantae Half-Genie Hero

63. Do Not Disturb

64. Multitasking - Animal Crossing

65. Horror

66. Traps - Deception 4: Blood Ties

67. Playing the Melody - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

68. Hero - The Wonderful 101

69. Annoyance - Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

70. 67%

71. Obsession

72. Mischief Managed - The Witch and the Hundred Knight

73. I Can't

74. Are You Challenging Me? - Senran Kagura

75. Mirror - Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

76. Broken Pieces

77. Test

78. Drink - Futurama

79. Starvation

80. Words - Scribblenauts

81. Pen and Paper

82. Can You Hear Me?

83. Heal - Pokemon

84. Out Cold - Johnny Bravo

85. Spiral

86. Seeing Red

87. Food - Garfield

88. Pain - Super Smash Brothers

89. Through the Fire - Super Mario

90. Triangle

91. Drowning - Sonic The Hedgehog 1 *Sketching*

92. All That I Have - Hatsune Miku: Project Diva

93. Give Up

94. Last Hope

95. Advertisement

96. In the Storm

97. Safety First

98. Puzzle - Professor Layton

99. Solitude - Black Rock Shooter

100. Relaxation

91. Drowning has already been started. It's a recycled idea that I never got around to doing when I first attempted the 100 Themes Challenge. It's a pretty dark theme, so I wanted to add a lighthearted reference of the sheer panic that is induced once the drowning countdown takes place in the classic/2D Sonic games.

If anyone else wants to pitch an idea for a theme or two, I'll hear you out. Unless you want me to draw something very specific, I do take commissions so check out my post in The Artist Commission Thread and get back to me if your interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you again for the surprise picture. I was just thinking about it a few minutes ago and am literally shedding tears of joy over it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy coooooooooooow!!

So I discovered this topic earlier, and I had to read all the way through to understand what was going on. It's super amazing that you'd take on such a big project for everyone, and that's great! :J

And I NEVER SAW THAT YOU DID ONE FOR ME! Thank you sooo much! I really, really love it, even if I haven't seen the full image. Would you mind posting the whole image for me to see? (I used to be Wooly, if you can't tell who I am. xD)

Since this topic hasn't been updated in a while, best of luck with whatever's going on and whatever you're trying to do. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy coooooooooooow!!

So I discovered this topic earlier, and I had to read all the way through to understand what was going on. It's super amazing that you'd take on such a big project for everyone, and that's great! :J

And I NEVER SAW THAT YOU DID ONE FOR ME! Thank you sooo much! I really, really love it, even if I haven't seen the full image. Would you mind posting the whole image for me to see? (I used to be Wooly, if you can't tell who I am. xD)

Since this topic hasn't been updated in a while, best of luck with whatever's going on and whatever you're trying to do. :)

I remember you, I don't think you were active when I drew your character. I recall trying to see if I could contact you, but failing. There's also many posts that are missing from this thread, I don't know why, but posts over a period of several months disappeared from the boards, I wasn't active at the time.

Further progress was made, but at some point SSMB was growing more hostile and unpleasant that I canceled the project and left the boards quietly. It just so happens that your post would occur a couple of months after I decided to check back in again. The full image is still hidden in the thread someplace, but to makes things easier, I can upload it in this post.

ckbq.png

I decided to leave the topic open in case I change my mind or something...it hasn't happened yet though...

• Thumbs Up 2

I remember you, I don't think you were active when I drew your character. I recall trying to see if I could contact you, but failing. There's also many posts that are missing from this thread, I don't know why, but posts over a period of several months disappeared from the boards, I wasn't active at the time.

Further progress was made, but at some point SSMB was growing more hostile and unpleasant that I canceled the project and left the boards quietly. It just so happens that your post would occur a couple of months after I decided to check back in again. The full image is still hidden in the thread someplace, but to makes things easier, I can upload it in this post.

Hidden Content

I decided to leave the topic open in case I change my mind or something...it hasn't happened yet though...

Oh yeah, we had this server crash or whatever... and basically we lost a couple months (maybe even close to a year??) worth of content. :I It was a thing.

And I understand that feel. I like this place, but sometimes it does get really hostile and aggravates me a lot. I'm really on-off of this place, staying or going for a couple weeks/months.

Thanks for showing me, but that's not exactly what I meant, sorry. Guess I shoulda been more specific. xD Can you post the image that was done specifically for me?

Oh yeah, we had this server crash or whatever... and basically we lost a couple months (maybe even close to a year??) worth of content. :I It was a thing.

And I understand that feel. I like this place, but sometimes it does get really hostile and aggravates me a lot. I'm really on-off of this place, staying or going for a couple weeks/months.

Thanks for showing me, but that's not exactly what I meant, sorry. Guess I shoulda been more specific. xD Can you post the image that was done specifically for me?

Ah, I see. It must've been one of the last few that was finished as some never appeared in the topic in it's separate form. Found it:

so6a.png

• Thumbs Up 1