Awoo.

April Fools 2013

King Frosty

Nice try Carbo, Sean would never say a sentence like this unless he wanted to risk taking 20 years off his lifespan.

duck_hunt_dog_big.gif

Carbo he says...

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm planning something special for you all.

Trust me.

It's very special.

Very special indeed.

It's your penis isn't it.

What's the point of April Fools honestly, a bunch of idiots playing pranks.

Yes.  That is the point.

Capture-6_zps6802777d.png

*sigh*

deviantART's was neat this year. Didn't intrude on browsing the site and I actually discovered a member with some really nice photography through it.

The Sonic 4 (Ep1 & Ep2) microsite - http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com/ - no longer works. It has been taken down because Sonic Team have no intention of releasing anymore episodes of Sonic 4.  

Do you beLIEve me?

Edited by -Bender-

I always enjoy April Fools Day now thanks to the internet, honestly hated it before, but the internet does so many great things on the 1st of April that it's kinda hard to hate it? I mean that YouTube thing, oh man.

for April Fool's Day I plan to relinquish video games forever because they SUCK.

The Sonic 4 (Ep1 & Ep2) microsite - http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com/n - no longer works. It has been taken down because Sonic Team have no intention of releasing anymore episodes of Sonic 4.  

Do you beLIEve me?

It actually doesn't work. Huh.

• Thumbs Up 1

Iͬ͂̈̓̎̓̔ͪ̓͏̰̜̰͎̰͖͝ ̶̨͈̬͍̖̠͓͇͓̑͛̔̏̇ͦ͑ͯ̕l̷̨̢͉̤͚̠̆̅̃ͣo̦̥̥̙͌̓̾ͦͩͧ̔͝v̛̻͋̾e̵̓̑̃͑̾̊̓̋҉̨̠̣͍͔̩͓͕ ̝̫͒ͧ̾̌̐͊ͨͪy̴͖͈̝̯͇̎ͪ͊ǫ̫̘̀̽ͥ̑u̴̝͋ͤ͛ ͙̖̭̮̦̟̄͜͜a̷̸͍͚̘̱͋͆̎͝ͅl̢̜͍ͯ̏͞l̶̴̼̣̺͉̙̏̋͂ͭ̽͛.͔͙͕͖̯͒̽̍̂̉͝͝ͅͅ ̰̖̮͖̻̼̉ͣ̓̔͒̎͆Ĺ̴̷̟̱̾͠e̩̥̙̮͙̞̗͛̕͜t̸͂͂̃̅ͨ̊̽͗͏̙͈̲̺͜ ̴̮̫ͨ̾͒̈́̆́̕ų̷̴̲̱͇̗̹̜̌̔͐͋ͤ̏ͩ̊s͓͉̤͙͎͓̼̊ͧ̌̾ ͕̆͑͆̄ͩ̏͑ͣh̡̨̼̱͉̬ͤͣ̐͞ò̶̷̼͙̘͔̻̯͗̓ͧͪ̆́̚ͅl̵̼̝̠̖̱̥̖̓͆̎͐͟͝ḍ̢̟̣̹̗̬͇̱͕̉̔̈́̊̋ͩ͊̅ ̆̎̐̔ͧ҉̖͓̞̤͇̜h͖͙ͤͧͣ̓ͥͪ̓̄̚͜a̵̧̲͎̤̬͍͔̞̱ͩͧ̐ň̬̲̩̣̉̾̓ͨd̽͏̸͇̪̻͚̱s̵̫͆ͪ͂ͪ͜ͅ ̸͖̖̞͚̑̒ͫ̎ͨ̋a͇̭̰̼̽̅ͯ͜ṉ̵̞̭̪̠̐̌̅ͨ̔d̲̙̦͍̭̹͛͆̂̂͘ ̡͉̘̪̱͉͈̳̈́̀ͬb̘͉̗̙̺̥̼͉̲̔ȅ̊͏̪̤̟̲͎̹̝̟ ̸̢̱̼̜̲̖̿̄̽̾ͦf̸̛͈͉̲̰͈̭̹ͫͤ̄ͭ̋r̲̰̘̜͕ͩ̍̏̒̃ͩ̀i̶̴̩̙̠̊e̽͗͏̻̝̫͘͢n̼̜̭͓͕̓͊͡dͩ̎̓̋͏̴͉̖̣̣̲̫̯͈s̮̩̩͕̊̒̉͒͜.̹͖̱̫͌͆̋

• Thumbs Up 1

Iͬ͂̈̓̎̓̔ͪ̓͏̰̜̰͎̰͖͝ ̶̨͈̬͍̖̠͓͇͓̑͛̔̏̇ͦ͑ͯ̕l̷̨̢͉̤͚̠̆̅̃ͣo̦̥̥̙͌̓̾ͦͩͧ̔͝v̛̻͋̾e̵̓̑̃͑̾̊̓̋҉̨̠̣͍͔̩͓͕ ̝̫͒ͧ̾̌̐͊ͨͪy̴͖͈̝̯͇̎ͪ͊ǫ̫̘̀̽ͥ̑u̴̝͋ͤ͛ ͙̖̭̮̦̟̄͜͜a̷̸͍͚̘̱͋͆̎͝ͅl̢̜͍ͯ̏͞l̶̴̼̣̺͉̙̏̋͂ͭ̽͛.͔͙͕͖̯͒̽̍̂̉͝͝ͅͅ ̰̖̮͖̻̼̉ͣ̓̔͒̎͆Ĺ̴̷̟̱̾͠e̩̥̙̮͙̞̗͛̕͜t̸͂͂̃̅ͨ̊̽͗͏̙͈̲̺͜ ̴̮̫ͨ̾͒̈́̆́̕ų̷̴̲̱͇̗̹̜̌̔͐͋ͤ̏ͩ̊s͓͉̤͙͎͓̼̊ͧ̌̾ ͕̆͑͆̄ͩ̏͑ͣh̡̨̼̱͉̬ͤͣ̐͞ò̶̷̼͙̘͔̻̯͗̓ͧͪ̆́̚ͅl̵̼̝̠̖̱̥̖̓͆̎͐͟͝ḍ̢̟̣̹̗̬͇̱͕̉̔̈́̊̋ͩ͊̅ ̆̎̐̔ͧ҉̖͓̞̤͇̜h͖͙ͤͧͣ̓ͥͪ̓̄̚͜a̵̧̲͎̤̬͍͔̞̱ͩͧ̐ň̬̲̩̣̉̾̓ͨd̽͏̸͇̪̻͚̱s̵̫͆ͪ͂ͪ͜ͅ ̸͖̖̞͚̑̒ͫ̎ͨ̋a͇̭̰̼̽̅ͯ͜ṉ̵̞̭̪̠̐̌̅ͨ̔d̲̙̦͍̭̹͛͆̂̂͘ ̡͉̘̪̱͉͈̳̈́̀ͬb̘͉̗̙̺̥̼͉̲̔ȅ̊͏̪̤̟̲͎̹̝̟ ̸̢̱̼̜̲̖̿̄̽̾ͦf̸̛͈͉̲̰͈̭̹ͫͤ̄ͭ̋r̲̰̘̜͕ͩ̍̏̒̃ͩ̀i̶̴̩̙̠̊e̽͗͏̻̝̫͘͢n̼̜̭͓͕̓͊͡dͩ̎̓̋͏̴͉̖̣̣̲̫̯͈s̮̩̩͕̊̒̉͒͜.̹͖̱̫͌͆̋

I don't want to hold your hand, I don't know where it's been. 

So. April Fools. Hope everyone's having fun.

...If you haven't guessed (or read my profile feed), I really have no fondness for April Fools at all. I'm a generally paranoid person in general, and then this day has to come along and make me even moreso. And then I want to just go and say "Yeah yeah, it's an April Fools joke, isn't it", but then you risk ruining their fun, so you have to take the bait either way... Which would be fine if most of them were actually funny, as opposed to providing nothing but pointless amounts of stress, which I feel is what the majority of them are only good at. Oh, and there's also the fact that, for the most part, a lot of them don't even try that hard, and are usually predictable, both on the web and in real life.

Anyways, sorry for the little rant, I don't want to dampen on everyone else's enjoyment. It's just that one holiday that I'd be okay with never existing.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

He has fought well, but his ban is slowly devouring him. Oh, he was a great member ... Rest in peace. Everyone else, post for your lives while you still can!

• Thumbs Up 2

Nothing exciting happening for me on April Fools...that's a first. But whoo, I'm banned now! As is everyone else.