Post Your Amazing Desktop

Diz

My wallpaper goes from this:
q4ijC0g.jpg

to this:

zCczGV2.png

Gorgeous.

EDIT: OKAY FINE JIN.

First one is from Metal Gear Rising, it's part of a concept artwork if I remember correctly. The original image was like, 3000x3000 so the original image is /massive/. Picked it because it just looks so damn cool, I mean look at it, it's beautiful.

Second one is a screencap from Mann vs. Machine's trailer (from Team Fortress 2), the whole trailer was greatly made and it gave me a vibe of awesomeness. And this shot was one of my favourites because, I mean, look at it, it's so epic.

Edited by Colours Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 5

wallpaper2.png

My wallpaper is from, as you can see, Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion. Not only is it the best anime ever but it's about mechs, explosions, chess, leadership, war, the effects of war, tyranny, etc etc etc.

The character you see is my favorite female character, C.C. (Spoken as C2).

I like this wallpaper because it has a very mystic aura around it, and it fits well within my files. Which I keep like that to keep order between absolutely neccesary items, programs and maps.

Gorgeous.

How informative >:

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi
  • Thumbs Up 4

7VQIt7r.jpg

Image of my desktop, currently with a piece of artwork based from the 1999 animated film, The Iron Giant. The Giant holding Hogart in his hand mixed with the colors in the background make for a touching and mysterious image. Love it.

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 8

8358_363258153782912_589649958_n.jpg

My desktop background is the Batman: The Brave And The Bold version of Aquaman dresed up as Jerrica 'Jem' Benton from Jem And The Holograms.

In both of the shows, outrageous is used as a catchpharse and thus this combination.

I am big fan of Aquaman and seeing him dressed up like that is absolutely hilarious, additionly I think the black background and the pink dots above his head look very nice.

Edited by Bills
  • Thumbs Up 1

kevkpj.jpg

It's fan art, to use a loose sense of the term, of SMB3. Mario may have gotten stale and old, but the series always has a place in my mind, which is why I use this as a wallpaper.

• Thumbs Up 3

This post has formatted to fit this screen and edited for content and to run in the time allotted.

My%2520Background%2520SSMB%2520Friendly.

In this picture, ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ is about to ▀▀▀▀ the viewer with that ▀▀▀▀. I fell in love with this picture the second I saw it, and it's honestly pretty ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀, all things considering. I usually don't even like stuff by this artist, but for this one I made an exception for obvious reasons. There's also 3 versions of it. This one, one where her shirt is much ▀▀▀▀▀▀, and a third one that is pretty odd where she has a ▀▀▀▀ and her shirt is much ▀▀▀▀▀▀. This one is the only one I care for, though; but I suppose the first alternate one is alright too.

Spent a lot of time messing around in Rainmeter to get that perfect, too; including altering some of the colors by hand for some things.

• Thumbs Up 4

dr7PpIy.jpg

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel

I've been watching Yu-Gi-Oh! lately and since I've gotten the ability to have a desktop again I decided on this. It's based on the Battle City arc, if you were wondering. Icons are sorted into classes like Browsers then other Online stuff then Media

• Thumbs Up 2

Are iPad wallpapers welcome?

901811_285777418220986_1199418194_o.jpg

I may or may not have an inner RayMort shipper

Edited by Auto
  • Thumbs Up 4

desktop_by_c_h_a_o_s_controller-d60c87y.

I've been really obsessed with Hydreigon lately in case you can't tell...

That and I really like the cartoony style of it.

wallpapersch.jpg

One of the many wallpapers I have set up on a slideshow from a folder of a bunch of wallpapers. They're all video game related ranging from stuff like Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Sonic the Hedgehog, Tomb Raider, Pokemon, and anything else I happen to be a fan of. This one is actually one of my personal favorites, though. The game wasn't one of my favorites or anything, but I really did like the character design on the prince and his dedicated face here, having the gauntlet cover half of it as the sand from the desert around him just drifts by looks so badass to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Desktop_SteinsGate_zpsc23a8420.jpg

I have 2 monitors set but I favored this wallpaper over the other. Steins Gate... really loved the anime and wish there was more. Also, my wallpapers are set to shuffle every 30mins so yeah... it's forever changing and I have over 400 wallpapers set up XD

• Thumbs Up 1

7ltmqAe.jpg

This is Koko's crew (the main characters) from Jormungand, one of my favorite anime shows. This show (and especially this crew) is badass, so I couldn't help but put this picture I found as a wallpaper.

• Thumbs Up 1

Untitled_zpsedc1f74b.png

MOTHER FUCKING MILLA MAXWELL

I am so psyched for Tales of Xillia's western release, I was disappointed with Graces F, but Xillia looks soooooo gooood. (If I end up hating it I might just give up on the newer games.)

http://rose6211.deviantart.com/art/Milla-Maxwell-Where-You-Fight-307327892    <- Original picture

Edited by Akihikohikoakikaki
  • Thumbs Up 1

I haven't changed my wallpaper in over a year now...

Oh well, I'm in no rush to change my style!

• Thumbs Up 1

0_0 Wow, Milla Maxwell looks like the next Tifa Lockhart.

*ahem* I'm ashamed to admit I didn't put much into my previous post about my desktop. I don't even have a screenshot of it. I only have the actual image at the moment. The desktop itself is on a different computer. Here it is anyway:

ultimatedesktop.jpg
Let's see if I can remember everything I featured in this custom made image I put together myself. Starting from the top left:
Spoiler tagged, due to length.

• Lucky Star
  • Comic Party
  • D.Gray-man
  • Bleach
  • WarioWare
  • Shaman King
  • Excel Saga
  • DearS
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Air Gear
  • Onegai Teacher
  • Tokyo Underground
  • Sailor Moon
  • Disgaea
  • Mahoromantic
  • Black Cat
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
  • Galaxy Angel
  • King of Fighters
  • Get Backers
  • D.N.Angel
  • Fruits Basket
  • Slayers
  • Full Metal Panic
  • Negima! Magister Negi Magi
  • Saber Marionette J
  • Burst Angel
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • MAR
  • Ace Attorney
  • Saiyuki
  • Kiddy Grade
  • Azumanga Daioh
  • Ai Yori Aoshi
  • XXX Holic
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Ah My Goddess
  • Hellsing
  • Hayate the Combat Butler
  • R.O.D TV
  • Naruto
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Martian Successor Nadesico
  • Maburaho
  • Magical Pokaan
  • Street Fighter
  • Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
  • Kodocha
  • Noir
  • School Rumble
  • .Hack
  • One Piece
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • Tokyo Mew Mew
  • Pita-ten
  • Buso Renkin

desktop-24_zps1bbbfb77.png

Here's mine, currently. had a virus; trippy computer stuff..so i'm back on Windows 7--and staying that way for a while. thank god for Carbonite!

Here's my AMAZING desktop!:

MyAmazingDesktop.jpg

Why? Isn't it obvious?

You don't see two epic characters... Two of the greatest characters in gaming history in one picture everyday! (Or in one game.)

So yeah, Ezio Auditore da Firanze, and Altair Ibn La'ahad's Animus shade... And a clock between the two . O_O It totally expresses the 'time' difference, and how 'time' had a most essential role in the Assassin's Creed franchise... Yeah... (It's funny because I thought about the clock part while I was writing the post...)

Had this for about 2 years now. Clean, relaxed colours and no stupid icons on the desktop.exbgPiN.jpg

Edited by Michael Myers
  • Thumbs Up 1

beztytuuvhi.png

My current desktop is artwork from The Last of Us. Game I am obsessed with at the moment. I just love everything in this picture. The green scenery, lighting and water splashing with every movement of characters. Face expressions are superb too.

• Thumbs Up 1

lOFpD2k.jpg

Just a tad excited for WrestleMania. If you couldn't tell, the match I'm looking forward to the most is Undertaker vs. CM Punk, which will clearly end with Taker winning and extending his streak to 21-0.

This one and a bunch of other awesome wrestling wallpapers found here: http://www.kupywrestlingwallpapers.info/

• Thumbs Up 1