Awoo.

Sega 2013 "We release awesome games and tell nobody!"; " READ POST 498

Badnik Mechanic

After the false rumors, red herrings from Sega, and scouring Aaron's personal Twitter account, it was only a matter of time. =P

After the false rumors, red herrings from Sega, and scouring Aaron's personal Twitter account, it was only a matter of time. =P

It wasn't our fault he he he... He posted a picture of a plushie... IT MEANS SOMETHING!

• Thumbs Up 3

Still. SEGA have been very, very quiet and its annoying. I want news on the next Sonic game goddamn it!

The wait being long doesn't give anyone much leeway to devolve into craziness and start latching on to anything and everything. =P Bide your time with Battleblock Theater or Nintendoland or.... Ni No Kuni or whatever it is you whippersnappers are playing these days.

Still. SEGA have been very, very quiet and its annoying. I want news on the next Sonic game goddamn it!

I think SEGA announced new Sonic's near E3. Later, just can't be.

PATIENCE is the key word here. The new Sonic game will be announced in the not too distant future. We know there is going to be a boxed product this year, so lets just wait for SEGA to announce it. 

I for one think it's amazing that SSMB was actually quite reserved when this broke and everybody kept a cool head.

*sniff*

I'm so proud of you all.

*Offers a tissue*

Maybe that's because of previous rumours being complete arse, that we are a bit more cautious as to what we think might be true.

Anyway, we have Sonic 1 to keep us occupied until shit gets real.

Edited by -Bender-

This should explain a lot. See my other post for context.

http://i.imgur.com/QxuXkZY.png

A top notch trolling, I'd say.

I will still never understand why people figured a guy named Wintos was the same as Wentos. That right there should've been a dead giveaway.

Fuckin how do you even

but whatever it's fake whatever let's move on

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 8

This should explain a lot. See my other post for context.

http://i.imgur.com/QxuXkZY.png

This is his response to every single moron who was fooled by this poor excuse of a hoax.

suckers_3.jpg

A top notch trolling, I'd say.

I will still never understand why people figured a guy named Wintos was the same as Wentos. That right there should've been a dead giveaway.

Fuckin how do you even

but whatever it's fake whatever let's move on

That, right there told me its completely fake.

I always turn to this video when I am in need of patience. 

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 5

Just a friendly little reminder to hop back on topic. The rumor is fake, and Sega's eventual announcement has not arrived. Nothing much we can continually discuss about. =P

• Thumbs Up 2

So what about that Edge issue 254-teaser?

You mean the one with most thinking it was a redesigned Chao?

I don't think anything could've of come from that.

Edited by DarkLight

Well... the general consensus seems to be that it's not Sonic, but Dragon Quest.

However the story has been put on hold for some reason... this action though puts it more in line with Sonic if that other rumor about the announcement being delayed is true... but my money is still on Dragon Quest.

So, does anyone remember about Sonic 4 Episode II on Windows Phone with Xbox LIVE cross-play? Whatever happened to that?

It's clearly Dragon Quest...the eyes are a dead giveaway...wish it wasn't though :(.

I really don't get why this feels so frustrating.  I've been waiting on a new Metroid for way longer than this...

Still, it won't be long now...E3 is pretty much a roadblock that new Sonic game news absolutely will not pass.

Wow, so this fake rumour actually spread and people believed in it? Lol, why didn't anyone catch on that it was fake? The damn title is too ridiculous to even be real. XD

The wait being long doesn't give anyone much leeway to devolve into craziness and start latching on to anything and everything. =P Bide your time with Battleblock Theater or Nintendoland or.... Ni No Kuni or whatever it is you whippersnappers are playing these days.

I'm currently playing a nice little game called "1st Year Undergraduate Finals"........sad.png.........

• Thumbs Up 6

Wow, so this fake rumour actually spread and people believed in it? Lol, why didn't anyone catch on that it was fake? The damn title is too ridiculous to even be real. XD

I dunno, Sonic Unleashed and Colors sounded pretty ridiculous to me when they first came around. :v

Regardless of it being fake or not, I'm still really sad knowing that we probably won't get anything close to that. We're officially in the age where Sonic is stuck to the safe zone and won't try to be anything that concept was. I mean, I'm just gonna say it, the ideas in Sonic Excursion sounded flipping sick for a game concept. 

I guess I could look forward to the next game being fun and all, but my hopes for it being that replayable, interesting, engaging, or anything like that are incredibly low. Too bad there are rumors like these that get me feeling too excited for the next game. :'V

Then again, putting my hopes low just really make it all the better when it gets announced. So there's that!

Edited by Azookara

So, does anyone remember about Sonic 4 Episode II on Windows Phone with Xbox LIVE cross-play? Whatever happened to that?

The WP8 version of Episode II was cancelled.

The WP8 version of Episode II was cancelled.

I presume that's due to the relatively poor reception of the other versions?

I'm currently playing a nice little game called "1st Year Undergraduate Finals"........sad.png.........

I'm playing the 4th game in the series title " Senior wants to get out of here already Finals"

Edited by Shy Guy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well... the general consensus seems to be that it's not Sonic, but Dragon Quest.

However the story has been put on hold for some reason... this action though puts it more in line with Sonic if that other rumor about the announcement being delayed is true... but my money is still on Dragon Quest.

It's clearly Dragon Quest...the eyes are a dead giveaway...wish it wasn't though sad.png.

I really don't get why this feels so frustrating.  I've been waiting on a new Metroid for way longer than this...

Still, it won't be long now...E3 is pretty much a roadblock that new Sonic game news absolutely will not pass.

The idea of it being Dragon Quest was based on the picture being a slime, and it was not, in fact, a slime.   Akira Toriyama's slime designs have had the same slime face for a couple decades now, and unless I've completely forgotten what that teaser picture face looked like, it was not a slime face.