Awoo.

Shaun the Sheep is getting a movie (2015)

Badnik Mechanic

shaun-laid-back%2B%25281%2529-736782.jpg

Shaun the Sheep first debuted in the award winning Walace and Gromit: A Close Shave. Since then, he's had his own tv series which has been running since 2007 and is now in it's 3rd series... and you know what? It's amazing! It's so funny, no really, if you guys have never seen this show before, pick up the DVD boxset, each episode is only around 5 or 7 min long, but it's so funny. It's great, even my mum and dad love it.

And today, the BBC have announced he's getting a movie! Aardman is teaming up with StudioCanal to make the movie.

The only plot details so far is that the farmer has left the farm, and it's prompted Shaun, Blitzer and the rest of the flock to go out and find him.

I'm really looking forward to this, I love this show and cannot wait for this one.

Source: BBC

And if you've never seen this show before or have no idea who this guy is...

Wake me up when they make a new Wallace and Gromit.

I remember seeing this show and being extremely confused that Wallace and Gromit were nowhere to be seen.. like I thought Shaun was their pet..! Did they just randomly ditch him :(

Oh man I remember the shorts playing on Teletoon in the morning, and I remember liking them. I hope this will be good............

>Wallace and Gromit mentions

Guys, Aardman do more than Wallace and Gromit, and they do it fine :| Just finished watching Pirates!, incidentally, a great fun romp.

Shaun the Sheep is amazing, so I'm hype enough. It'll probably fizzle out a bit (one of the best things on Shaun the Sheep is the fact the episodes are so short), but it'll still be great fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love other Aardman stuff, but considering Shaun is a spinoff of Wallace and Gromit, I was just a little sad that the series has no reference to 'em.

I always looked at Shaun the Sheep as it's one thing. 

Wallace and Gromit is good, the show's good so I'm hyped for this, yup.

Must've been a UK only thing. I've never heard of that show before.

No. It showed on Disney Channel USA for a few years.

I love the series, it's made me laugh on more than one occasion, but do they really need to make a movie? If it were the length of the traditional Wallace and Gromit animations, I can see it working. But a full length film I would imagine would likely break the charm of the series. They don't talk, so a full length film might put children off partway through.