Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

still I have hopes for the game is just do not want that do not meet the expectations and sink more Sonic image.
Wait... What is that even mean...?

... You still didn't answer my question: why don't you like the game's story?

just do not want to seem like Sonic colors not that it is a bad game but I think they could improve dialogue.

just do not want to seem like Sonic colors not that it is a bad game but I think they could improve dialogue.

What can they improve? What specifically didn't you like about it? 

A little more description wouldn't hurt.

back to topic, do you think Lost World is a tribute to Sonic CD?
There are many similarities as the same Badniks or the comparison between little planet with lost Hex .

It seems more like a huge tribute to Sonic's classic games, with some delightful nods to his more modern excursions as well

On the topic of Zeena, it's OBVIOUS she's a girl.  I mean, forget the chest and hips, forget the fan art, just look at the name. Would any of you ever think "Zeena" could be a male name? 

On a seperate note, Ivory Lightning is now my #1 TOP Favorite wisp color power. And (if you've seen my avatar) for Obvious reasons.

Edited by tsz11

On the topic of Zeena, it's OBVIOUS she's a girl.  I mean, forget the chest and hips, forget the fan art, just look at the name. Would any of you ever think "Zeena" could be a male name? 

Eh, I've seen guys named Hilary.

Hilary and Bridget sound a lot more masculine then Zeena.

...by comparison, right?

And Bridget.

I'm pretty sure that was because Bridget was RAISED as a girl to deal with the whole prophecy about him bringing destruction or whatever the hell that was.

I notice some Japanese male names that tend to end in A at times and vice versa with some girl names ending in O at times too.

...I'm not making this any better am I?

Edited by Inferno

So we went from story/art style debate to discussing if a certain character is a male or female?

what

You're breaking the 4th wall.

But yeah I don't know how we came to this, and so srsly at that. Pretty obvious that Zeena's not a bro compared to the other 5.

But that be cool tho if Zenna was transgender, it be adding diversity and breaking the boundaries of what we normaly get in sonic game. Though I don't think a lot fans would be happy if Zenna was transgender...

Edited by Da Victoes

back to topic, do you think Lost World is a tribute to Sonic CD?

There are many similarities as the same Badniks or the comparison between little planet with lost Hex .

I wouldn't call it a tribute. If anything, I say it's just Sega reviving Sonic X Treme.

The real twist is that Zeena's the only one comfortable with her sexual identity.

Zavok and the other guys are secretly girls trying to put up a manly facade.

• Thumbs Up 6

The real twist is that Zeena's the only one comfortable with her sexual identity.

Zavok and the other guys are secretly girls trying to put up a manly facade.

Lol Those are some really manly women XD

It's the Sonic fandom, mate. We overanalize everything. No need to be surprised.

• Thumbs Up 2

Zeena is a female character. Period! 

If can compare this with Detective Conan and the Detective Boys. There are 2 girls in the group and they still call them self "boys". There are way more thinks like this, but this was the first thing that came in my mind. 

You are really over analyzing this. lol tongue.png

Remember what Iizuka said, about characters might come back but in a different personality?

What if they already started?

Think about this. Unleashed gave us Sonic and Eggman, the classic battle, but with Sonic as Super Sonic. That scene told us a lot about their character, and while it seems to be going off the established characters of old, there did seem to be more to those characters in detail. Then Tails was introduced as the technical mind, more so than any of the other games he's starred in. Amy was the same as usual, but less like her full-out flirting self.

With Colours, we get the interaction of Sonic and Tails and their brotherly attitude to each other. Again, there was a side to Sonic more fleshed out [the cockiness] than in any other game.

Generations had no character development at all, as, taking this reboot of character to mind, all characters except those introduced would come back in different forms.

And now we have Lost World - again emphasising both Sonic's cockiness and willingness to act before thinking, Tails' technical mind and genius tactician, and both of their brotherly attitudes to each other. Eggman also seems to have become slightly different since Unleashed. He's got himself two robotic comrades, and, as much as it seems he doesn't, he seems to have affection for them he doesn't have for his other robots. And this affection also seems to carry to prisoners. If less so. And, if Knuckles really is in this game, he might have a slight change as well.

Again, this might be me over-thinking from just that quote, but it does seem like it.