Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Today, I listened to a recording of what sounds like Mario's voice actor talking about Sonic and Sonic Lost World.

Found it on Tumblr: http://tinyurl.com/n7b4nvt

It's a nice attempt but its not Charles. Charles stays in character for all his words. This recording has the person saying words out of the fake Italian accent.

My (unrealistic) expectations for the trailer is something similar to the Unleashed E3 trailer, with alot of footage of the stages we'll get, but nothing too spoilery, complete with added CG cutscene footage showing off some scenes of Tails, Eggman, Knux and Amy, and a themesong that gets you pumped and ready to learn more.

My realistic expectations are just another normal trailer that shows off another stage and more of the Wind Hill one, with some decent dubstep track playing in the background. Still cool but, yeah.

Not to mention that "Mario" in that voice clip sounds condescending as fuck. There's no way that Martinet would ever say this.

Give us a vocal theme, I kind of miss that since Gens didn't have one.

Agreed. A vocal theme would be rather nice. Hopefully, they have made a vocal theme for this game.

Anyways, I am excited for Friday! Can't wait for Friday to come along.

Edited by Flamerstreak

I really hope its not Cash Cash. I got nothing against them, they just can't sing for shit.

I, on the other hand, really hope it is Cash Cash. I could go for another cheerful and bouncy theme!

Then get Bowling for Soup. They can cheery upbeat music without it sucking :P

Kinda wanna see some new faces myself. Ever since '06 onward I've kinda grown accustomed to anticipating who Sega's gonna pull out of nowhere for a theme. As long as they're good and the song's good, I won't mind.

• Thumbs Up 2

Then get Bowling for Soup. They can cheery upbeat music without it sucking tongue.png

But with an annoyingly high voice that eventually goes into forgettable later down the road tongue.png

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 1

But with an annoyingly high voice that eventually goes into forgettable later down the road tongue.png

Better than autotune.

Better than autotune.

Cash Cash uses vocoder, for the record. Not the same thing as Autotune.

Also, I'm excited to see what we learn about the game on Friday.

Edited by Shade Vortex
  • Thumbs Up 2

Better than autotune.

Yeah, which is why it's a good thing that they use vocoder.

• Thumbs Up 4

The result is the same, it sucks.

Also, I'm excited to see what we learn about the game on Friday.

I just wanna take this opportunity to thank you both. So much.

• Thumbs Up 2

The tone in this discussion is ridiculously stuck-up. Keep it out of here guys.

• Thumbs Up 4

Then get Bowling for Soup. They can cheery upbeat music without it sucking tongue.png

I'd be ok with this.

• Thumbs Up 9

I'm more interested in her first sentence. What about DuckTales?!!!!

Anyway, hopefuly we'll get some gameplay or interview. Here crossing fingers to hear some of the music.

Edited by Jango

But it still sounds kinda similar, and it still sounds annoying (most of the time, not always). Sometimes, I just prefer real singing. =[

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't mind the cheery, upbeat music from Cash Cash, I just do not like their singing. It sounds so artificial, If I'm going to listen to a singer I prefer real singing.

If it's something like Speak With Your Heart then yeah I can see how some wouldn't enjoy that. But if it's something like Rfts or heck even their Michael Jackson song

Then I'm fine with it.

• Thumbs Up 2

If it's something like Speak With Your Heart then yeah I can see how some wouldn't enjoy that. But if it's something like Rfts or heck even their Michael Jackson song

*video*

Then I'm fine with it.

Or Overtime.

Something like this in Lost World would make my year.

Edited by Longshoreman X

I actually loved that video. I remember quite a lot of positive feedback coming from the SSMB when it released.

I actually loved that video. I remember quite a lot of positive feedback coming from the SSMB when it released.

Which one, Michael Jackson or Overtime?