Awoo.

Nintendo Exclusive for Next Three Sonic Games

Sapphire the Hedgehog

Sonic Lost World and the Sochi Olympics game...........that is 2 games...........one more Nintendo exclusive Sonic game after this it seems. 

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

We movin on up,(Movin on uppp), to the Wii side(To the wii side).

To a deluxe console, on the eaaast side.

Oh we moving on up(Movin on uppp) to the Wii Side.

We finally got a piece of that drive.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu
  • Thumbs Up 6

Sweet. Now I feel like my Wii U WASN'T a complete waste of money, time and hype.

No more gathering dust!

Well... Alot more gathering dust... Gonna be a while till any of these game see light...

but still. Not AS much of a waste.

Sonic Lost World and the Sochi Olympics game...........that is 2 games...........one more Nintendo exclusive Sonic game after this it seems. 

Do they mean the main series games here? Are the M&S at the Olympics considered main titles? :/

I doubt M&S counts as a game in the Sonic the Hedgehog series.

Now, all we need to do is to just wait for Monolith Soft to make a Sonic RPG and I can finally die happy. :D

I think Sochi counts as a Mario game.

Still, I really want Nintendo to make a Wii U price cut now!

I doubt M&S counts as a game in the Sonic the Hedgehog series.

It could do, but if it doesn't, then that's even more peachy. More Nintendo exclusivity for Sonic.

New screen just screams Mario Galaxy Ripoff so now Sonic will be just a clone of Mario I guess. Series will be even more cheesy and childish. I guess I am done with the series for a couple of years since I will not buy a Nintendo console EVER. And I think many people feel the same

I don't think the same. :/

EDIT: And I'm being the most neutral about this whole news.

Edited by DarkLight

New screen just screams Mario Galaxy Ripoff so now Sonic will be just a clone of Mario I guess. Series will be even more cheesy and childish. I guess I am done with the series for a couple of years since I will not buy a Nintendo console EVER. And I think many people feel the same

8l

• Sonic is a kids game and has always been, look at Sonic 1
  • Is there something inherently wrong with Nintendo systems..?
  • The screen screams Sonic CD ripoff more than Mario Galaxy ripoff

Calm down bro.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's not like Sonic will be planet-hopping, so I don't see how this is a Galaxy ripoff.

Anyway I'm with Superlink on this. I'm not convinced that it extends much beyond the usual amount of Nintendo exclusives.

Edited by Pawn

Personally, I'm not to fussed. We know nothing about lost world yet, just a title.

Sonic and mario at the Olympic games 4... This is a bit silly now....

Im glad to see Nintendo and SEGA having a partnership. Im interested to see what other information we get about the games later.

Edited by Dandp

Gosh people are posting so fast that they're missing juicy details!

Eurogamer confirm that it's one of the 3.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-17-sega-nintendo-alliance-announced-for-three-sonic-exclusives-on-wii-u-and-3ds

It doesn't sound like a confirmation. They've probably just been sent the press release, which doesn't state that M&S is one of them. 

New screen just screams Mario Galaxy Ripoff so now Sonic will be just a clone of Mario I guess.

Wait, you mean Sonic wasn't a colourful cartoony platformer from the start?! Woah, mind blown!

Is it bad that this is hilarious via coming from someone with a SA2 avatar?

• Thumbs Up 7

Because you can tell exactly what the gameplay will be from one screenshot of a zone. The entire time the series was on the Megadrive, it was a platformer - guess that makes it too similar to Mario as well?

I really think you should reserve judgment of the game itself until we get some actual lengthy footage.

• Thumbs Up 4

If the three games yield good financial results, y'all can bet your sweet ass that SEGA and Ninty will continue being bros. 

It doesn't sound like a confirmation. They've probably just been sent the press release, which doesn't state that M&S is one of them. 

Maybe so.

It's a very vague thing, I kinda hope SEGA or Nintendo clarify eventually. Can someone get in touch with SEGA or Nintendo about it?

Wait, you mean Sonic wasn't a colourful cartoony platformer from the start?! Woah, mind blown!

Is it bad that this is hilarious via coming from someone with a SA2 avatar?

If I had likes to give, I would like this post.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can imagine this as completely devastating to a lot of people lol.

As someone who grew up during the console wars it does feel really weird and the thought of no more games for me beyond Generations (as it stands) makes me a kinda sad panda... but it's certainly not devastating! :D

Also there's next to no details on the meat of the games. All the news seems to be about the business deal.