Sapphire the Hedgehog

Nintendo Exclusive for Next Three Sonic Games

288 posts in this topic

That's nice to hear.

Now they can put more time and effort with that last title, whether it's a mainstream title or not.

Afterwards, hopefully we'll receive games on all 3 consoles.

Where is this Mario & Sonic Kart rumor coming from?

It'd be nice to have the same kind of speed, control and attention to detail from S&ASR/T and the zaniness, legacy and talent of Mario Kart together in the same game. If, y'know, this was real.

Edited by Indigo Rush

Where is this Mario & Sonic Kart rumor coming from?

It'd be nice to have the same kind of speed, control and attention to detail from S&ASR/T and the zaniness, legacy and talent of Mario Kart together in the same game. If, y'know, this was real.

I guess it all came from S0Ls twitter, where he put something like "I wonder who would win a race" and then someone suggested "Sonic vs Crash Kart Racing?" (I dont remember well) and then he replied with something like "I think he has bigger rivalries" so that might be what prompted everyone to think of Sonic in Mario Kart or Mario and Sonic Kart.

Twitter post in question.

sonicmariokartemj5c.png

This was announced prior to the Nintendo partnership.

Nobody knows if it means anything, though. Some have speculated Sumo is making a new game, some think they just know something or maybe provided art or assets for the next actual Mario Kart game.

Edited by Solly

I hope the third game isn't M&S Kart. That'd be a letdown. Mario DLC for Transformed or Sonic in Mario Kart would be fine, though. On the other hand having be Onic Kart instead of SEGA would give me the possibility of gaving Espio playable.

We movin on up,(Movin on uppp), to the Wii side(To the wii side).

To a deluxe console, on the eaaast side.

Oh we moving on up(Movin on uppp) to the Wii Side.

We finally got a piece of that drive.

LOLZ Jeffersons theme song remixed

Is it safe to assume that Smash Bros is the third Nintendo exclusive game?

No.

Smash is not a Sonic game, even if he is present. The deal is for SEGA to develop three Sonic games exclusively for Nintendo platforms before they go back to multiplatform. We won't know what this third game is until after Lost World is out, likely not until next year.

RidersDX likes this