Awoo.

S.L.W. Screenshots (P. 54) "Grammar Errors? This game is a sequel to Sonic's Schoolhouse!?"

Badnik Mechanic

So we have Waluigi stealing the moon from Majora's Mask in a world made of Legos. And not a balloon in sight.

• Thumbs Up 2

28014soniclostworld3dstoprgbv24jpg-30b20

28012soniclostworld3dstoprgbv22jpg-50e22

And now the concerns of the the 3DS port being 2D-only can possibly be put to rest.

Edited by Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ohh, I'm loving this. Its much cleaner and prettier than Gens 3DS and the yellow thing on the top screenshot reminds me of the Ghosts from SA2.

Bottomless pit signs are back, as are the giant rings that give you extra rings (5 in this case) rather than the ring boxes, the 3DS version has 3D gameplay, the WiiU one looks prety cartoony and good but I still prefer the aesthetic design in Generations, and there's a giant Caterkiller in the 3DS version.

I actually like how the 3DS version doesn't look like a piece of shit! Thank god the portable versions are finally stepping up. 

Well that exceeded my expectations for the 3DS version, it looks like it might actually have had nearly as much effort as the console version put in.

In the background of one of the screenshots you can see a large flat area for anybody who was worried the game would be entirely cylinder based.

Also Caterkiller FUCK YES also 3DS version FUCK YES

THIS GAME

I am hype for the 3DS version.

I've always wanted a portable 3D Sonic. AND IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL

3DS version is NOT just side scrolling.

Yes! I didn't expect this, to be honest. I thought they would do what they've been doing. I wonder how different the two versions will be.

28014soniclostworld3dstoprgbv24jpg-30b2028012soniclostworld3dstoprgbv22jpg-50e22And now the concerns of the the 3DS port being 2D-only can possibly be put to rest.
This genuinely looks interesting. I wasn't expecting the handheld version to get so much stuff right. It actually doesn't look all that different from the console version, which is always a plus for you guys who have a 3DS and not a Wii U. In general, the graphics aren't terrible for a change!

28017soniclostworldwiiuscreenshots720p12

Left side. Is that a star from Mario Galaxy?

Btw, this is how IGN starts their article about Lost Worlds:

Despite its legendary 20-plus year legacy, the Sonic the Hedgehog series has struggled to maintain a consistent track record when it comes to quality.

Read the rest here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/28/sonic-lost-world-taking-a-page-from-mario-galaxy

Edited by Jango

28019soniclostworldwiiuscreenshots720p12

Cute.

Is this from the Wii U or 3DS version? It looks identical to the first 3DS screen we saw.

Are they trying to make both games identical in terms of design?

The 3DS version may get different levels and boss battles but by the looks of things I don't mind missing out on the  wii u version if this is anything to go by. Thank you Nintendo. I hope that you made Sega use your testing and advising facilities for them because the 3ds version is beautiful.

kHgNhRR.jpg

9IMYArw.jpg

Gorgeous. Just absolutely gorgeous. I'd go so far as to say it's the most beautiful looking Sonic game to date.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like how the Badniks look almost Organic this time, this is the cutest the Motobug looked.

And the 3DS version, well done, not sticking to the all 2D gameplay. I was getting a little nervous about getting the game or not, but now I can rest easy.

This is problemly gonna be even more creative than Sonic Colors in vibrant level design.

Edited by Dantemustdie00