• (Command & Conquer?)
  • (Mass Effect 4?)
  • (NBA Live 14?)
  • (The Sims 3: Island Paradise?)
  • (The Sims 4?)
  • (upcoming Star Wars title?)
  • (Mirror's Edge 2?)

What to really expect:

• Sports, sports, sports, sports, sports, sports, sports, sports, sports and, oh yeah, more sports.
  • The Sims
  • Some shooty bang bang with Battlefield.
  • Origin and why we should give a rats ass about it.

Credit to Hogfather for the topic title.

You should have just posted half of that and then added a £9.99 microtransaction in order for us to read the rest.

And maybe Mirrors Edge 2.

Edit.: Consumer rights, customer service, online service, single player only - Challenge everything"

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just gonna watch this for Battlefield 4 and NfS Rivals (its been a while since I've played a Burnout styled racer)...if the new Mass Effect game and especially Mirrors Edge 2 is shown then that'll be even more awesome.

Edited by KrazyBean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6toxVMKGgwYimagekwk7f.jpg

Topic title suggestion "I'm only here for the Faith"

If one of DiCE's surprises is Mirror's Edge 2 then PLEASE, LET IT BE TRUE~

Other than that, I'm not keen on any announced EA games right now. If Mass Effect 4 and Dragon Age 3 actually play like RPG's then I might be more interested, but this IS EA so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6toxVMKGgwYimagekwk7f.jpg

Topic title suggestion "I'm only here for the Faith"

They should've pulled a Ubisoft and actually made the surprises, surprises!

At the bottom left of the video I see a red banner or something covered with "R'S" visible. Might be an old Mirror's Edge banner, but thought it was worth pointing out.

Eh, only things I care about from EA are Mass Effect and Star Wars. I doubt SW will have anything so early. Maybe we'll get a peak at ME4, though. That'd be cool.

I'm really not interested any of those titles except the rumored Mirror's Edge 2. 

I'm hoping to get some sort of an official announcement of that title.

• Thumbs Up 5

I clicked on this topic for the title.

The rumors in here did not disappoint. Keeping the Faith alive!

Edited by killemoff

I feel like a princess who finally feels like a princess.

tumblr_inline_mn6otjipX81qz4rgp.gif

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 1

Please let there be a Mirror's Edge 2 with open world game-play and stealth sections replacing the shooting.

Mirror's Edge 2 is blatantly going to be reliant on Kinect/more focused on the shooting aspects.

:P

• Thumbs Up 1

2gqamuqqzb.jpg

Is that supposed to be Benson Henderson?

Ben-Henderson-209-WEC-53.jpg

They are still kind of off.

EA now equals Star Wars games, so I guess there'll be an announcement of some type, even if they can't actually show anything.

They seemed pretty keen on getting our ideas on Twitter for a Star Wars game [in which everyone bombarded "Star Wars Battlefront III!" at them], so you never know.

But yeah. Not really expecting too much other than the usual.

They are still kind of off.

They've definitely got work to do on the "I've taken so many blows to the head I can't color inside the lines" look.

Mirror's Edge 2 might be interesting. Everything else I can't possibly give a rat's arse about, especially ME4, but only if they don't get their heads out of their arses and properly redo ME3's ending. Granted, ME4 is probably gonna be a prequel anyway, because there's no way in hell they can make a Mass Effect game after the events of 3, not with those entirely conflicting endings. Doesn't really make me any less apathetic about the entire franchise, though.

Edited by Shirou Emiya

I'm really hoping that they show off The Sims 4, despite the fact that they're having big TS4 events on the 18th of this month and in mid-August, because that would just make my wife's day. I doubt they'll have any Star Wars games to show off just yet, unless they have received all the assets from ongoing projects by other developers (1313?) and have built new trailers/demos around them.

That's mainly why I'll be watching the conference. They could have secretly bought the assets from 1313, and possibly First Assault, just to get some Star Wars games on the market as soon as.

Now that would be brilliant.

I'm going to miss this conference because of work. Hope something funny happens when I come back.

Let's see what EA has in store. Hopefully Mirror's Edge 2 which did not appear at MS's conference (thank you).

• Thumbs Up 1